United States 2016 Presidential Candidates (Politics)

Guest Jacfsing2

Yes, true, but as Sikhs we ought not to be congradulating him for acting in this way. He is honestly a joke..

None of the candidates are GurSikhs, so what should we expect?

Guest Jacfsing2

I know you're young, Singh, but you should be beyond this kind of thinking by now.

You really expect him to be doing his nitnem everyday? That's not very smart.

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm curious to learn, according to you, how do you rationalise whenever a non-Sikh or non-Gursikh performs a good deed or an act of kindness? What type of force is at play in those instances?

Also, a bit of shocking news for you, but the odds are that people who do their Nitnem still end up doing bad things.

1. The non-Sikhs faking their righteous personality do so because of trying to show to the world and because they've hopefully wanted to feel someway to be superior. 2. Their own pakhandi Baba wants them to show off. 3.You don't believe Guru Nanak Dev Ji has the power of redemption, or that bani doesn't take away bad deeds? If you remember Bhai Joga Singh was personally prevented from going to a paap center filled with who else then non-Sikhs? Guru Sahib himself personally helped him through that, giving up his own sleep. Also Sajjan Thug was saved because he knew the one true Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Kauda Rakhas and many other paapis. (The bigger question is why don't you believe in Guru Sahib's chance to break people of their chains?)

Guest Jacfsing2

You said or suggested that only Sikhs can do good or act honourably. You still haven't answered the questions I posed. The above is a diversion. BTW, Guru Sahib can achieve anything. However, that doesn't explain your rationale for believing only Sikhs can do good. How do you explain the fact that those who aren't aware of Sikhi or Guru Sahib at all still do good?

1. First answer, they are faking it; when their all alone then we know their true identifies. Every non-Sikh I know of still commits Bhujer Kuehits. Also the pyar of Guru Sahib makes GurSikhs have a true desire to have a righteous heart, (other religions teach that if your good you'll get rewarded, by their pakhandi baba's definition of good). GurSikhs however are righteous despite the fact that they have a chance to get Mukti and the chance to know Guru Sahib. They don't need to be bribed.