United States 2016 Presidential Candidates (Politics)

Ah, the seperation of church and state.

The English system was (and still is.... just as much as it was in medieval times) flawed. So the Americans, once they gained independance from England, went out of their way to ensure they had a system where the President was held to extra....ultra-excessive ....account for his actions. So, while the English and the rest of the Europeans have been able to ensure no homeless in the streets, no poor unable to feed their children, no poor unbale to recieve healthcare, no guns in the hands of its citizens etc the Americans, since then, have been stuck in an historical rut where they they think their legislature is fighting against some 17th century King. In terms of democracy then, in an historical academic sense, the American idea is not a bad thing at all. But in reality a system where a seemingly left leaning President like Barak Obama has not been able to pass through and keep a single one of his pre-election promises. I know internationally we love him but we have to remember the fact that we love him for the hope and policies he stood for whereas the Americans know him for the fact that he didn't / wasn't able to, keep any of those hopes and promises.

Thus, the system is flawed for the modern age. Thus whether the presidential hopefuls are to the left of Trotsky or to the right of genghis khan they will still never be able to keep any of their hopes, vows or promises unless it is in keeping with what the right wing, and the media they control, call 'American Values'.

Thus, always remember that an international debate about potential American presidential candidates will always boil down to who is worst; Idi Amin or Pol Put ?

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, the seperation of church and state.

The English system was (and still is.... just as much as it was in medieval times) flawed. So the Americans, once they gained independance from England, went out of their way to ensure they had a system where the President was held to extra....ultra-excessive ....account for his actions. So, while the English and the rest of the Europeans have been able to ensure no homeless in the streets, no poor unable to feed their children, no poor unbale to recieve healthcare, no guns in the hands of its citizens etc the Americans, since then, have been stuck in an historical rut where they they think their legislature is fighting against some 17th century King.

There are no homeless and poor people in the UK? Good Lord which planet are you living in? LOL! If the English model is so fantastic, why do they always need help from the 'silly Americans'? Why did the US bail their asses out during WWII? Even to this day America leads the UK in every single aspect of life. I don't hear much about Americans moving to the UK but there are many from the UK migrating to the US.

As for guns, that is why they don't have some Hitler type rising to power. That is also why their society is so open. You can never criticize the Royalty as you can the POTUS.

The system is created whereby a leader can't simply pass laws and make decisions like a dictator and that's actually a good thing. The current administration is trying to legalize 11 million illegals and open the doors wide. If not for this system they would have had their way.

In terms of democracy then, in an historical academic sense, the American idea is not a bad thing at all. But in reality a system where a seemingly left leaning President like Barak Obama has not been able to pass through and keep a single one of his pre-election promises.

False. He managed to pass Healthcare, extend patriot act and do a host of other things. However after his first term, his party lost the House and Senate so he's not able to pass anything now.

Thus, the system is flawed for the modern age. Thus whether the presidential hopefuls are to the left of Trotsky or to the right of genghis khan they will still never be able to keep any of their hopes, vows or promises unless it is in keeping with what the right wing, and the media they control, call 'American Values'.

Thus, always remember that an international debate about potential American presidential candidates will always boil down to who is worst; Idi Amin or Pol Put ?

It's a much, much better system then the Parliamentary system of democracy. It does not allow a leader to simply waive their hands and do as they please. This is actually a good thing. It means you have to work with everyone. It also allows individual states to run their states the way they see fit.

At the end of the day America leads the UK in pretty much everything so I'm thinking they probably know what they're doing. It's the UK that needs the US and not vice versa.

PS the UK system is extremely flawed. UKIP won more votes yet obtained only 2 seats compared to that Scottish party. This is a travesty.

There are no homeless and poor people in the UK? Good Lord which planet are you living in?

The 2 or 3 homeless you see in British towns is hardly worth mentioning when you compare it to the swathes of destitute you see on the streets of north American cities. Notice I said 'north american' rather than American because the Caanadian city of Vancouver has arguably the worst and most serious homeless/destitute problem on the north american continent.

If the English model is so fantastic

Its not. Its unbelievably rubbish. Just not as rubbish as the American system.

silly Americans

Americans are not 'silly'. Some are of course but lets never forget that it was here in England that a few years ago an anti-peadophile lynch mob formed, marched down the street and burned down a peadiatrician's office because they thought it must be the headquarters of the peadophile movement. No nation on earth can beat that in terms of collective national 'sillyness'.

why do they always need help from the 'silly Americans'?

Always ??? :wow: Do you not think perhaps you're misunderstanding the word 'always' as WW2 for example only happened the once.

I don't hear much about Americans moving to the UK but there are many from the UK migrating to the US.

You wanna live and work in central London mate. Its hard to walk without tripping over one in the banking, legal industry for example.

Even to this day America leads the UK in every single aspect of life

Every single aspect ????

You can never criticize the Royalty as you can the POTUS.

But I and large swathes of the country do every day. She...'her royal highness'....is nothing short of a dirty German dog who, along with her blood sucking inbred family, should be publicly executed. Been saying that all my life and have, as yet, never received a knock on the door from the thought police. Should I be expecting one anytime soon?

The system is created whereby a leader can't simply pass laws and make decisions like a dictator and that's actually a good thing.

And thats exactly what I said in the first place you silly muppet. I said the theory is beautifull. The reality in practice is weak government stifled.

The current administration is trying to legalize 11 million illegals and open the doors wide. If not for this system they would have had their way.

And thats exactly my point. A wonderfull policy rooted in human decency, where millions of undocumented human and their children can finally enjoy the rights of man is stopped dead in its tracks because the system ensures the president is impotent.

Look, seriously now, the thing that must always be remembered Quantivius is that the American Revolution is the revolution that was meant for we English but the Americans did it instead. That of course is a nationall trait of ours as when Karl Marx and Engells wrote the communist manifesto in London after seeing and living amongst the abject poverty of the masses in English cities they meant it to empower the English to rise up. Instead, as usual, it was others that did it. Going back to America then, The thoughts of the English philosophers Thomas Paine, Thomas Hobbes and of course John Locke were meant to act as a catalyst for the English to rise up. It was however, the Americans that took John Locke's words for example and put them into action. But as I said before, they are stuck in a time warp where they still think they're fighting some 17th century despotic King. That is why this century's greatest shame is still standing...still functioning: Guantanamo Bay.

The 2 or 3 homeless you see in British towns is hardly worth mentioning when you compare it to the swathes of destitute you see on the streets of north American cities. Notice I said 'north american' rather than American because the Caanadian city of Vancouver has arguably the worst and most serious homeless/destitute on the north american continent.

Its not. Its unbelievably <banned word filter activated>. Just not as <banned word filter activated> the American system.

Americans are not 'silly'. Some are of course but lets never forget that it was here in England that a few years ago an anti-peadophile lynch mob formed, marched down the street and burned down a peadiatrician's office because they thought it must be the headquarters of the peadophile movement. No nation on earth can beat that in terms of collective national 'sillyness'.

Always ??? :wow: Do you not think perhaps you're misunderstanding the word 'always' as WW2 for example only happened the once.

You wanna live and work in central London mate. Its hard to walk without tripping over one in the banking, legal industry for example.

Every single aspect ????

But I and large swathes of the country do every day. She...'her royal highness'....is nothing short of a dirty German <banned word filter activated> who, along with her blood sucking inbred family, should be publicly executed. Been saying that all my life and have, as yet, never received a knock on the door from the thought police. Should I ?

And thats exactly what I said in the first place you silly muppet. I said the theory is beautifull. The reality in practice is weak government stifled.

2 or 3 homeless....Look at how deluded you are. A rough google search gives 'statutory homelessness' in London at approximately 64 thousand (http://www.homeless.org.uk/facts/homelessness-in-numbers/statutory-homelessness). These are the ones that has declared themselves homeless to the government and thats just one city. The real numbers are way much higher.

Look brother, you can lie to yourself all you want and live in cuckoo land and I coudn't care less. The fact of the matter is that the UK is simply no match to the US in term of Commerce, Science and Technology, Philosophy, Ideas, Movies, Entertainment.....you name it they're a million miles ahead. Lie, lie, lie and keep lying to yourself all you want. Even when a nation needs help you don't see them coming to the UK. They go to the US. Now, tomorrow, always. Even the Khalistani movement engages the Americans and not the Brits. Keep lying to yourself. It's quite amusing to see, akin to the nuts talking to themselves in empty parking lots. LOL!

Weak government? Americans have a higher standard of living then the Brits. Give me some of that 'weak government'. LOL! What has the UK's 'strong' government able to produce that matches the Americans? Zip, nada, didly squat. Scotland is on the verge of leaving and you have a majority who wants out of the EU but the PM refuses to accede. What a joke.

The theory works. That is why America leads and is a superpower unlike the UK that just hobbles along.

And thats exactly my point. A wonderfull policy rooted in human decency, where millions of undocumented human and their children can finally enjoy the rights of man is stopped dead in its tracks because the system ensures the president is impotent.

If tomorrow Punjab receives it's independence and millions of Biharis cross the border illegally, you would vote for them to be given citizenship? You are simply being extremely dishonest. This is nothing but legalized invasion.

Look, seriously now, the thing that must always be remembered Quantivius is that the American Revolution is the revolution that was meant for we English but the Americans did it instead. That of course is a nationall trait of ours as when Karl Marx and Engells wrote the communist manifesto in London after seeing and living amongst the abject poverty of the masses in English cities they meant it to empower the English to rise up. Instead, as usual, it was others that did it. Going back to America then, The thoughts of the English philosophers Thomas Paine, Thomas Hobbes and of course John Locke were meant to act as a catalyst for the English to rise up. It was however, the Americans that took John Locke's words for example and put them into action. But as I said before, they are stuck in a time warp where they still think they're fighting some 17th century despotic King. That is why this century's greatest shame is still standing...still functioning: Guantanamo Bay.

Yadda, yadda, yadda....same old bull, same old crap from a dishonest sore loser who despises the Americans.

What is truly shameful is that the UK holding on to Northern Ireland. What shameful behavior.

I'm sorry but even to this day and age, people come to America for help and not to the UK. To millions around the world, America is a beacon of freedom and justice. The only people who despises the Americans are sore loser Europeans. In Asia America is viewed as a force of good. Ask the Philippinos, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese and Australians and a host of other countries, whom the Americans have helped lend support against an aggressive China by building bases in their countries. It's really sad that Australia a former British colony had to run to America for help and not the Brits. What a shame.

Yes the country that is supposedly stuck in a time warp have sent people to the moon and probes to Mars. Meanwhile the UK can't even reach quarter finals in World Cup soccer. What losers. LOL! Well, maybe they make a mean fish and chips? LOL!

Yadda, yadda, yadda....same old bull, same old crap from a dishonest sore loser who despises the Americans.

:stupidme: So lets just get this straight: I call my head of state a dirty &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; who should be executed, I call my countrymen the stupidest / silliest on earth, I salute the Americans for embracing the thoughts of John Locke even though John Lock meant them for the English and I state that, in theory, the American system is "beautifull" and yet you see this as someone who "despises America" ?????? :biggrin2: What on earth is wrong with you man ?

Honestly, looking at the polls I highly doubt it's even an election, odds are Hillary Rodham Clinton will most likely be president.

Hillary's Hard Drive with Wiping Cloth

Limited edition. We have 80 of these and when they're gone, they're gone forever.

https://store.randpaul.com/index.php/hillary/hillary-s-hard-drive.html

Guest Jacfsing2

Hillary's Hard Drive with Wiping Cloth

Limited edition. We have 80 of these and when they're gone, they're gone forever.

https://store.randpaul.com/index.php/hillary/hillary-s-hard-drive.html

Rand Paul is barely in the polls, (he's got 2%) and even if he did win the polls and primaries the NeoCons would never let him be the nominee because he stands for liberty and fights to create smaller government. NeoCons need someone who'd be against the ideas of freedom, which is why Trump is in the lead.

Rand Paul is barely in the polls, (he's got 2%) and even if he did win the polls and primaries the NeoCons would never let him be the nominee because he stands for liberty and fights to create smaller government. NeoCons need someone who'd be against the ideas of freedom, which is why Trump is in the lead.

Sadly, even if he did lead the polls , they would never let him be the nominee. His father Ron Paul was cheated out of becoming the nominee. Ron Paul was leading the polls in many states but the controlled news didn't even show his name. They even skipped him in the CNN debate and the live audience started shouting "Ron Paul" and they were forced to let him speak. They despise anyone who is against the system. Unfortunately, I think Ron Paul was America's last chance.

I support Rand Paul because he is similar to his father, and Ron has also endorsed him.

Although, there are almost no chances of him become president because he is a threat to the establishment.

Guest Jacfsing2

Sadly, even if he did lead the polls , they would never let him be the nominee. His father Ron Paul was cheated out of becoming the nominee. Ron Paul was leading the polls in many states but the controlled news didn't even show his name. They even skipped him in the CNN debate and the live audience started shouting "Ron Paul" and they were forced to let him speak. They despise anyone who is against the system. Unfortunately, I think Ron Paul was America's last chance.

I support Rand Paul because he is similar to his father, and Ron has also endorsed him.

Although, there are almost no chances of him become president because he is a threat to the establishment.

Sadly he's also the only non-democrat who actually has a chance of winning the electoral college from either Hillary or Bernie.