United States 2016 Presidential Candidates (Politics)

:stupidme: So lets just get this straight: I call my head of state a dirty <banned word filter activated> who should be executed, I call my countrymen the stupidest / silliest on earth, I salute the Americans for embracing the thoughts of John Locke even though John Lock meant them for the English and I state that, in theory, the American system is "beautifull" and yet you see this as someone who "despises America" ?????? :biggrin2: What on earth is wrong with you man ?

You said a whole lot more buddy. You want to take cheap shots while not being called out? It appeasr you want your cake and eat it too.

'In theory'??? If in reality it does not work how are they a superpower today? How did they achieve so much in so little time? No other former British colony has achieved what the Americans have. The only difference is that while they employed Parliamentary style democracy, the Americans created a Republic. Proof is in the pudding. It obviously works. You are simply deluding yourself.

What is wrong with you? How deluded can one be?

Sadly, even if he did lead the polls , they would never let him be the nominee. His father Ron Paul was cheated out of becoming the nominee. Ron Paul was leading the polls in many states but the controlled news didn't even show his name. They even skipped him in the CNN debate and the live audience started shouting "Ron Paul" and they were forced to let him speak. They despise anyone who is against the system. Unfortunately, I think Ron Paul was America's last chance.

I support Rand Paul because he is similar to his father, and Ron has also endorsed him.

Although, there are almost no chances of him become president because he is a threat to the establishment.

Excellent post. Ron Paul was seriously the best candidate for a long time. However he was too nice a guy. Refusing to play dirty. He should have gone 3rd party. Trump is in his shoes today however the only difference is that Trump can't be bullied.

Americans on both sides are very brainwashed. One views the other with intense skepticism. If you're not for any form of government assistance ie welfare, you're a corporate stooge apparently. What these lefties can't see is that the country is in 17 trillions dollars of debt and the same shenanigans can't go on for ever.

On the right conservatives are brainwashed believing that a 'strong America' is one with umpteen military bases around the world.

'In theory'??? If in reality it does not work how are they a superpower today? How did they achieve so much in so little time? No other former British colony has achieved what the Americans have. The only difference is that while they employed Parliamentary style democracy, the Americans created a Republic. Proof is in the pudding. It obviously works. You are simply deluding yourself.

What is wrong with you? How deluded can one be?

Mate, there are seriously rich masses in Russia and India too. A nation however, is judged on its compassion and equality. When you consider things for example as the facts that , as a nation, it imprisons more of its population than any other nation in the history of the universe you begin to unravel its true failings and its true status as the complete opposite of the land of the free. When you consider things such as the fact that there are more black American 18 year olds in jail than there are in college / school one begins to unravel its true failings. When you consider things such as the fact that so many millions of Americans have absolutely zero access to healthcare, zero homes to sleep in etc you begin to unravel how their political system will not allow a compassionate President to address these issues and bring it into line with the rest of the 1st world.

And yet you call ME deluded ? :nono:

Mate, there are seriously rich masses in Russia and India too. A nation however, is judged on its compassion and equality.

So now you're comparing Russia and India, India of all countries to the US. The same India where a good portion of their population is living below the poverty belt not sure when they;re gonna get their next meal. Unbelievable! What next? Bangladesh? Afghanistan? Pakistan? LOL!!!

When you consider things for example as the facts that , as a nation, it imprisons more of its population than any other nation in the history of the universe you begin to unravel its true failings and its true status as the complete opposite of the land of the free. When you consider things such as the fact that there are more black American 18 year olds in jail than there are in college / school one begins to unravel its true failings.

And that's American government's fault? It could not be that certain people are acting out? What next will you blame the Americans for? Having a headache? Feeling suicidal? In India, the incarceration rate would be much lower as they would die in 'encounters' with the cops.

When you consider things such as the fact that so many millions of Americans have absolutely zero access to healthcare, zero homes to sleep in etc you begin to unravel how their political system will not allow a compassionate President to address these issues and bring it into line with the rest of the 1st world.

And yet you call ME deluded ? :nono:

It's not the governments job to provide you healthcare. Nobody owes you a living.

And what healthcare does the average Indian and Russian have? Why then is it's every single Indian's wet dream to go live in 'Amerika'? If you opened the borders what would happen? Millions of Americans would go rush and live in this paradise called India? LOL!

I can't believe you actually double downed on your ignorance and stupidity. Comparing India, of all countries in the world, to the US.

It's not the governments job to provide you healthcare. Nobody owes you a living.

And what healthcare does the average Indian and Russian have? Why then is it's every single Indian's wet dream to go live in 'Amerika'? If you opened the borders what would happen? Millions of Americans would go rush and live in this paradise called India? LOL!

I can't believe you actually double downed on your ignorance and stupidity. Comparing India, of all countries in the world, to the US.

I think you lack basic reading and comprehending skills Quantivius, especially as you seem to be imagining someone compared India and Russia to the USA. I'm guessing where you went wrong was when I pointed out how your argument about the rich and successful Americans was irrelevent especially when one considers how countries such as Russia and India also have really rich and succesful people living in beautiful homes. The point being, a nation should never be judged on the lifestyle of those doing well out of the system. A nation should be judged on how it treats its worse off citizens. The fact that America imprisons them en-masse (incarcerating a greater percentage of its population than any other nation in the history of the world, i.e more than Stalin's Russia, more than Pol Pot's Cambodia, more than China, more than Iran etc) and denies them universal healthcare is more than enough reason to conclude that its system is severely flawed.

I think you lack basic reading and comprehending skills Quantivius, especially as you seem to be imagining someone compared India and Russia to the USA. I'm guessing where you went wrong was when I pointed out how your argument about the rich and successful Americans was irrelevent especially when one considers how countries such as Russia and India also have really rich and succesful people living in beautiful homes. The point being, a nation should never be judged on the lifestyle of those doing well out of the system. A nation should be judged on how it treats its worse off citizens. The fact that America imprisons them en-masse (incarcerating a greater percentage of its population than any other nation in the history of the world, i.e more than Stalin's Russia, more than Pol Pot's Cambodia, more than China, more than Iran etc) and denies them universal healthcare is more than enough reason to conclude that its system is severely flawed.

Please point out where did I talk about rich people in the US in my post.

Please point out where did I talk about rich people in the US in my post.

Your whole argument from your very first post here has been based on your assertion that people are doing very well in America and thats why it is a million times better than crappy old european countries. As I said in my last post, and I keep trying to tell you the same thing but you just don't seem to understand things very easily is that a nation should never be judged on the lifestyle of those doing well out of the system. A nation should be judged on how it treats its worse off and more vulnerable citizens. The fact that America imprisons them en-masse (incarcerating a greater percentage of its population than any other nation in the history of the world, i.e more than Stalin's Russia, more than Pol Pot's Cambodia, more than China, more than Iran etc) and denies them universal healthcare is more than enough reason to conclude that its system is severely flawed. Any nation that regularly falls under the same bracket of Iran, Saudi Arabia and Jordan when it comes to statistics must realise that it is doing something drastically wrong.This President, pre-election, understood that and set out to change things. In the end he could change nothing and the reason was because the system is designed to conserve things the way they are. The system will not allow the nation to bring those kind of statistics more in line with first world countries because the people that run the system do not suffer from any of those statistics. Thy're looking after their own interests. As I said in my first post, this system is stuck in a time warp. They still think the year is 1764 and they need to stop a mad despotic European King with too much power . Therefore, it is flawed, i.e not fit for purpose.

Your whole argument from your very first post here has been based on your assertion that people are doing very well in America and thats why it is a million times better than crappy old european countries. As I said in my last post, and I keep trying to tell you the same thing but you just don't seem to understand things very easily is that a nation should never be judged on the lifestyle of those doing well out of the system. A nation should be judged on how it treats its worse off and more vulnerable citizens. The fact that America imprisons them en-masse (incarcerating a greater percentage of its population than any other nation in the history of the world, i.e more than Stalin's Russia, more than Pol Pot's Cambodia, more than China, more than Iran etc) and denies them universal healthcare is more than enough reason to conclude that its system is severely flawed. Any nation that regularly falls under the same bracket of Iran, Saudi Arabia and Jordan when it comes to statistics must realise that it is doing something drastically wrong.This President, pre-election, understood that and set out to change things. In the end he could change nothing and the reason was because the system is designed to conserve things the way they are. The system will not allow the nation to bring those kind of statistics more in line with first world countries because the people that run the system do not suffer from any of those statistics. Thy're looking after their own interests. As I said in my first post, this system is stuck in a time warp. They still think the year is 1764 and they need to stop a mad despotic European King with too much power . Therefore, it is flawed, i.e not fit for purpose.

So you can't point out where I supposedly talked about 'rich people' and yet you have the gall to question my reading comprehension skills.

As for the rest of your post, it's the same points being re posted again and again. If you believe the US is comparable to India and now Cambodia, there is nothing to discuss anymore.