Get Bbc To Sack Bobby Fiction

pangaphish

So if he had made the same comments about the Muslims or Hindus he would be 6 foot under by now and i don't mean in his job either. Is is a Sikh or just a chapati Charlie?

With a name like Bobby Friction he sounds like the later. Tell him he is no longer welcome to our Gurdwaras lets see how much DJ work the clown gets now.

Did some research on the goon

The much well known DJ Bobby Friction was born on the 21st of August 1971. His real name is Paramdeep Singh Sehdev but there is no denying that practically everybody knows him by his stage name. DJ Bobby Friction is not only a DJ, but also a popular radio and television presenter.

Looks like he lives up to his gora surname

This clown lives in Birmingham apparently. Alongside asking the BBC to look into this comments issue. What the gurdwaras should do is for arrange a peaceful protest outside the goons house. There are enough gurdwaras and non "taliban" sikhs in the West Midlands to prove to this waste of air that we are a peaceful loving and caring faith.

Think of the embarrassment this would cause him his family and his chapati charlie circle of friends.

This clown lives in Birmingham apparently. Alongside asking the BBC to look into this comments issue. What the gurdwaras should do is for arrange a peaceful protest outside the goons house. There are enough gurdwaras and non "taliban" sikhs in the West Midlands to prove to this waste of air that we are a peaceful loving and caring faith.

Think of the embarrassment this would cause him his family and his chapati charlie circle of friends.

Bobby Friction is Hounsow (west london) born and bred.

I don't think its right to ask for him to be fired because he hurt our feelings...got to develop tougher skin

Agree. You know this thing, when our brothers and sisters in India are subjected to serious felonly crimes such as Hate and Murder and our brothers and sisters out there respond by claiming these vicious crimes "hurt the sentiments of the Sikh community" ?

Well, everytime I hear that I feel like getting hold of my brothers and sisters out there and shaking them by the neck. I feel like telling them how minor, childish and non-serious "hurting the sentiments of the community" sounds.

Bobby Friction did not hurt our feelings. Bobby Friction is a terrorist. The definition of terrorism is intimidating people into accepting your view. Bobby Friction, by deberately setting out to describe Sikhs as "Taliban", "Extremists" and 'thugs' even though Christians, Jews and Muslims have exactly the same rules regarding marriage inside their places of worship, is using Terrorism tactics.

Terrorism is one thing. Hurting our feelings is : 'oooh....i'm just a little kid.....and those bigger kids have just hurt my feelings....oooh...please mr policeman....please stop those bigger kids from hurting my feelings'.

See the difference?

Now let Bobby Friction and the BBC know.

When Andy Gray and Richard Keys of Sky Sports were caught off air making sexist jokes about the female assistant referee they were sacked.

When Rodney Marsh (formally professional football player and pundit) made a joke relating the 2002 Tsunami to the Toon Army (Newcastle FC) he was sacked.

These are white working class guys, not very PC, the lefty media were all over to get these guys fired.

When Bobby Friction who is employed by an institution that promotes the PC left liberal causes but who is anti-sikh then suddenly all these left wing PC types are quick to defend him. If these were muslims he offended he would have much worse done to him.

If this guy is not reprimanded, he would think he has gotten away with it and try again.