Get Bbc To Sack Bobby Fiction

pangaphish

When Bobby Friction who is employed by an institution that promotes the PC left liberal causes but who is anti-sikh then suddenly all these left wing PC types are quick to defend him. If these were muslims he offended he would have much worse done to him.

If this guy is not reprimanded, he would think he has gotten away with it and try again.

Ironically this goon claims to be a Sikh as well.

Yes couldn't agree more that if he was the Muslims or Hindus he offended he would be down under and i don't mean Australia either.

They are all over to defend him because the clowns defending him are anti Sikh as well. I did notice the EDL jumped to the defence of the Sikhs on twatter but i suspect there is an hidden agenda here.

The only way this goon will get sacked is we make an issue out of it the BBC will have to take action. Or we could do a Muslim style and issue a price on his head, but its things like that that differentiate us from them. The gurdwaras should take this issue up ban him from entering. And if he DJ's at weddings we should stop that as well.

Ironically this goon claims to be a Sikh as well.

Yes couldn't agree more that if he was the Muslims or Hindus he offended he would be down under and i don't mean Australia either.

They are all over to defend him because the clowns defending him are anti Sikh as well. I did notice the EDL jumped to the defence of the Sikhs on twatter but i suspect there is an hidden agenda here.

The only way this goon will get sacked is we make an issue out of it the BBC will have to take action. Or we could do a Muslim style and issue a price on his head, but its things like that that differentiate us from them. The gurdwaras should take this issue up ban him from entering. And if he DJ's at weddings we should stop that as well.

What I find very strange in the UK is that people on the right of the political spectrum are more sympathetic to Sikh causes, but the left which claims to prioritise diversity and multiculturalism, tolerance and inclusion are seemingly anti-sikh.

What you realise is that these types are more intolerant than the folks on the right end of the political spectrum.

I have noticed that the types to defend the likes of Bobby Friction are the camp feminine beta-male Sikh journalists and these "you - go girl, feisty, stroppy" punjabi females who claim it is all misogyny with all the usual verbal gymnastics. If they came across real misogynists such as the Pakistani grooming gangs they would be on their knees licking their boots in two minutes.

What I find very strange in the UK is that people on the right of the political spectrum are more sympathetic to Sikh causes

What you realise is that these types are more intolerant than the folks on the right end of the political spectrum.

Ranjeet I'd be wary of placing confidence in the 'goodwill' of those closet racists from the right wing (not the Conservative Party, tottering as it does on the threshold of centrism).

The EDL and UKIP, the true right wing, only behave so ingratiatingly towards us because they've got it into their heads that we can be used as temporary allies against their ultimate enemies, the Muslims. I'm no fan of the religion of Islam, but their hatred for ordinary and peaceable Muslims should be frightening to any decent person.

Don't look for sympathy anywhere on the political spectrum, there's none to be had, not truly. Right wingers would never condone intervention in a foreign affair in which they've no personal stake (as in the Sikh-India problem), and the leftists would refrain from any such interventions too, unless the cause was fashionable - Palestine is in vogue this season whereas the Sikh genocide just isn't, and probably won't ever be.

Ranjeet I'd be wary of placing confidence in the 'goodwill' of those closet racists from the right wing (not the Conservative Party, tottering as it does on the threshold of centrism).

The EDL and UKIP, the true right wing, only behave so ingratiatingly towards us because they've got it into their heads that we can be used as temporary allies against their ultimate enemies, the Muslims. I'm no fan of the religion of Islam, but their hatred for ordinary and peaceable Muslims should be frightening to any decent person.

Don't look for sympathy anywhere on the political spectrum, there's none to be had, not truly. Right wingers would never condone intervention in a foreign affair in which they've no personal stake (as in the Sikh-India problem), and the leftists would refrain from it too, unless it were fashionable - Palestine is in vogue this season whereas the Sikh genocide just isn't, and probably won't ever be.

Duly noted.

I am aware, just find the logic strange of where one would expect the support to come from.

A lot of the goons actually come on read the posts on this site. Sunny Hundal ran a discussion forum where his mates called for this site to be closed down as it highlighted the atrocities committed on Sikhs! Some freedom of speech Liberal views they believe in. That mass murderer Gen Brar also read posts on here and wanted this site closed due to the exposure of his Genocide.

A lot of the goons actually come on read the posts on this site. Sunny Hundal ran a discussion forum where his mates called for this site to be closed down as it highlighted the atrocities committed on Sikhs! Some freedom of speech Liberal views they believe in. That mass murderer Gen Brar also read posts on here and wanted this site closed due to the exposure of his Genocide.

Freedom of speech is a two way process, it does not flow one way.