Isis Threat In India Pakistan And Punjab

Got to wonder what happened to the Kshatriya spirit of the Indians of that time, and the later fellas who were invaded on various occasions that saw the rise of the appeasing, cowardly politician-type figures that facilitated the Mughals and the British.

The original Kshatriyas of ancient India are the Khatris. It is said that as they abandoned their warrior Dharam and took on the profession of dukaandhari they lost their warrior spirit.

Another problem with India had been the caste system. Only those who belonged to the warrior/kshatriya caste were allowed to or able to fight. Once the invader would destroy the armies of india the rest of the population quietly submitted since they were not kshatriyas. The Gurus changed this where any Sikh belonging to any caste/ethnic background can take up arms and fight the enemy.

I'm sure it would rather be controlled by Sikhs if Sri Vaheguru allows this to happen. & Yeah I think it was part of India, known as Ghandara (scented area? gandha=smell). Ghandari was from there, and that was part of Bharat soo.

`Their logic behind this is that Afghanistan once was an extension of Indic civilisation. Before it was conquered by central Asians, it was called Gandhara. The population was a mix of HIndus and Buddhists back then.

I did not know that, interesting.

Of course it does nothing to diminish the stupidity of the claim. These Hindutva windbags are deploying the exact same logic as ISIS. Hindustan was ruled by Muslim dynasties for hundreds and hundreds of years, and during this time it was technically part of Islamic civilization.