Disgraceful Behaviour By Thug Committee Member

StarStriker

Yea im not suprised hes deleted ur posts, i noticed, those who were challenging him with uncomfortable questions, he deleted their posts. I cannot believe ppl on that facebook page, r defending the dumb foul mouthed old man, by even saying he was pushed to the limit and provoked!! Bloody hell brown ppl r stupid as hell!

Like I have said on other topics....the sad truth is more and more are losing their self respect and dignity. Its a sad fact.

He's now managed to get the left wing mirror scum into the story.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-called-after-protesters-storm-6275255

He's had a lot of heat on his facebook page and like every hypocrite he would just like his page to be full of left wing id.iots commending his 'bravery' in highlighting the 'thugs' protesting these sham weddings. I would suggest the everyone who has been banned from his page go and create another fb profile and put your views across.

Well Sunny is using some of his media connections, by now getting national newspapers to do sikh communities behsti. Look at how he seems to be quoted by all national newspapers, whom are reporting biased views of the protests!!

https://www.facebook.com/sunnyhundalorg/posts/879224432147641?comment_id=879253302144754&offset=0&total_comments=19&comment_tracking={%22tn%22%3A%22R%22}

He's now managed to get the left wing mirror scum into the story.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-called-after-protesters-storm-6275255

He's had a lot of heat on his facebook page and like every hypocrite he would just like his page to be full of left wing id.iots commending his 'bravery' in highlighting the 'thugs' protesting these sham weddings. I would suggest the everyone who has been banned from his page go and create another fb profile and put your views across.

Geezer u beat me to it, i was just going to post that rubbish article, notice how 1 sided it is?!

Its shocking how as a "journo" (a rubbish btw), he CANNOT EVER do articles on sikh political prisoners and even human rights abuses on sikhs community by indian govt, or even the drugs epidemic back home. He clearly couldnt give a flyin eff about the community. Its all about his 5mins of fame.

Geezer u beat me to it, i was just going to post that rubbish article, notice how 1 sided it is?!

Its shocking how as a "journo" (a rubbish btw), he CANNOT EVER do articles on sikh political prisoners and even human rights abuses on sikhs community by indian govt, or even the drugs epidemic back home. He clearly couldnt give a flyin eff about the community. Its all about his 5mins of fame.

I think its pretty obvious this so called journalist has zero credibility among the Sikh community. Otherwise why is he deleting all the comments by Sikh who disagree with his extremist liberal views?Notice on his page people who agree with his anti Sikh views are mostly all Hindus, Muslims Christians. Why are tjey so hell bent on changing our religion when they aren't even of the faith. Talk about doing dakhl into other people's internal matter.

None of this would be happening if the committees weren't bent. When this hoo-haa dies down something needs to be done on an official level about these committees. I'd go as far to say if a few Gurdware need to be shut down, then so be it. They're taking Sikhs for mugs, and Sikhi is being dragged through the mud due to these greedy, naastik uncles and their disgusting greed. This should not be forgotten when the next hot-topic of the day rears its head. Act now and the situation is still salvageable IMO. Admittedly, it's 25 years too late, but still not too late to make a stand.

Ultimately, we as a community must shoulder some of the blame too. If Sikh parents did their job correctly there wouldn't be this issue in the first place. It's also not about being a coconut or being exposed to western culture. I grew up in a single parent home, surrounded by non-Sikhs outside the home, my friends were non-Sikhs, I was a nerd who loved western literature and comics, I didn't like Bollywood or bhangra, yet I knew more about Sikh history at the age of ten than some people twice my age who were steeped in desi culture all their lives. There has to be an aspect of personal responsibility too.

I think its pretty obvious this so called journalist has zero credibility among the Sikh community. Otherwise why is he deleting all the comments by Sikh who disagree with his extremist liberal views?Notice on his page people who agree with his anti Sikh views are mostly all Hindus, Muslims Christians. Why are tjey so hell bent on changing our religion when they aren't even of the faith. Talk about doing dakhl into other people's internal matter.

Its in their interest to see the end of sikhi paa. I cant believe how stupid some ppl are, when they pathetically say how sikhi being anti- interfaith marriage in gurdwaras means the sikh population will get lower.....haaaaa. If anything it will increase, because ppl will force themselves to reconsider who they marry, and force themselves to study our eternal dharam. Fact is, whoever studies our dharam, never leaves it!

met with vile language and derogatory casteist slur, shockin!! These h@rami committee members r the TRUE thugs

This Bansal is an absolutely disgrace. Quite honestly he deserves to be beaten to a pulp for using the same word that Hindu's and Muslims used and use against Bhai Jiwan Singh Ji. To Sikhs Bhai Jiwan Singh Ji is amongst the bravest of the brave and one of the legendary Gurmukhs of our Panth. But in the eyes of Muslims they labelled our Gursikh as a Bihari chuhra as they could not fathom how Gurdwara Sri Sis Ganj Sahib stands in Delhi to this day in recognition of the unmatchable bravery of Bhai Jiwan Singh Ji. Whereas Muslims and Hindu's don't even allow these brethren of ours into Mandirs & Mosques, Guru Sahib said "Rangrete Guru ke Bete" and Misl Shaheedian and the bravery of Mazhabi ancestry Sikhs exemplifies that Sikhi is the only religion for all the oppressed peoples within India & globally.

I cannot believe ppl on that facebook page, r defending the dumb foul mouthed old man

Star Striker Ji no Sikh can defend that dog. It shouldn't even matter where one stands on the topic.

His outburst was simply unforgivable. He needs to make a public apology accepting his wrongdoing and resign from any position of responsibility at the said Gurughar (as well as learn about Sikhi and great Gursikhs the Panth has been blessed with).

national newspapers to do sikh communities behsti.

Brother that's not Hundal's doing. This story makes good newsprint for the media anyway as it enables our enemies to paint us in a similar light to the Muslims. Sikhi is the most progressive faith but they want to present us as cavemen.

Having said that Muslim men can happily marry Christian and Jewish women at every single Mosque out there. But Sikh men in contrast are being blocked from even doing that when the overwhelmingly majority of people with Sikh fathers who had Anand Karaj with erstwhile non-Sikh female spouses (who embraced Sikhi via Anand Karaj) consider themselves Sikh today as a consequence.

Notice on his page people who agree with his anti Sikh views are mostly all Hindus, Muslims Christians. Why are tjey so hell bent on changing our religion when they aren't even of the faith. Talk about doing dakhl into other people's internal matter.

Agreed Jonny Ji these fake Abrahamic and Hindutva cults that do not allow women to marry non-believers or believers of the wrong caste have no right to lecture us on our Panth's internal matter. The problem is we have made this matter public domain via previous non-peaceful protests.

I'd go as far to say if a few Gurdware need to be shut down, then so be it. They're taking Sikhs for mugs, and Sikhi is being dragged through the mud due to these greedy, naastik uncles and their disgusting greed. This should not be forgotten when the next hot-topic of the day rears its head. Act now and the situation is still salvageable IMO. Admittedly, it's 25 years too late, but still not too late to make a stand.

You're absolutely right as usual Singh Ji. We need to shut these corrupt Gurdwara committee's and create merged single Sangat Gurdwara's so that we have greater Sangat (united in each individual locality) in each Gurdwara, enabling better quality leadership, with greater transparency and accountability and where biraderi as an apartheid marker cannot be allowed to infect the wider Panth. I don't think we have 25years to sort this. We need to ensure united single Sangat Gurdwara's become a reality (by merger of existing Sangats) between now and 2021. If we don't stop the rot every single pind in Punjab is going to have multiple Gurdwara's and we're looking at 5 million current Sikhs being converted into Hindutva slaves by the Balmiki and Dera Ballan apartheid franchise mandirs proliferating as we speak. This evil dog Bansal exemplifies the type of so-called bhekhi Sikh keen on 5 million Sikhs leaving the Panth between now and the 2021 census.

Its in their interest to see the end of sikhi paa.

DTF = Agreed the Hindu's, Muslims and Christians want to see the Sikh Panth weakened as they realise that Sikhi is the pure Truth for all of humanity and comprehensively destroys their own false religions lies.

I cant believe how stupid some ppl are, when they pathetically say how sikhi being anti- interfaith marriage in gurdwaras means the sikh population will get lower.....haaaaa.

DTF = Sikhi is not promoting interfaith marriages brother. It is clear that if you have one foot in two different boats that row in two different directions pretty soon you will end up in the water. Those that advocate Anand Karaj of the type you oppose are saying that the best chance for a non-Sikh to become a new Sikh is via Anand Karaj as an affirmation of the same and so that the children of the couple feel welcome and part of the Sangat and realise that they are 100% Sikh.

If anything it will increase, because ppl will force themselves to reconsider who they marry, and force themselves to study our eternal dharam.

DTF = I totally disagree with you on this brother. Let's say 20% are currently marrying out. It is idealistic in the extreme to expect that if we block such Anand Karaj's that these people will not go ahead and not get married to who they want (given that in the UK 99.3% of people are non-Sikhs). The marriages will happen whether we like it or not. I would prefer Sikhs to marry other committed Sikhs as much as you do. But I sincerely believe that once a couple has decided to marry we need to do everything we can to educate the erstwhile non-Sikh partner about Sikhi, affirm the couple as both Sikhs (which Anand Karaj does) and ensure that such couples raise their children as Sikhs (rather than simply becoming total non-Sikhs which blocking such Anand Karaj's guarantees)

Fact is, whoever studies our dharam, never leaves it!

DTF = Agreed. And that's why we should utilise the couple's desire for an Anand Karaj as a way to educate a former non-Sikh about Sikhi and ensure that not only are the couple's children raised as Sikhs but that even the circle of non-Sikh family and friends that the former non-Sikh spouse has can be educated about Sikhi and learn that Sikhi is the only religion in the world which is non-racist and for the benefit of all humanity.

Don't let that news snip rile you. Its just hot air and most non Sikhs (except for an overrepresented number of Muslims who follow Sunny on Twitter) won't think much of it because they know it is a non issue.

Everyone has a right to peacefully protest their thoughts and that article clearly showed no violence was used. They only quoted Sunny because he gets on his knees begging for his own opinion be out there.

I do believe however masks are something that should absolutely never be used under any circumstances. That is very immature and shows lack of credibility. I don't know if that is true and hope it is bad reporting. Also did the groom really say he would bring his kids up as Sikhs?

Currently it's very hard to tell someone who pledges they are Sikhs and commit to it that they are not Sikhs given Punjabis are also allowed to marry with hair cut.

I do believe that the minimum should be someone who claims to be a Sikh and shows earnest interest and understanding.