Bapu Surat Singh Jis Son Stabbed To Death

simran345

Breaking News:

Bapu Surat Singh's son-in-law has been stabbed to death in Chicago USA!!

Sadly someone has stabbed Bapu Surat Singhs son-in-law Satwinder Singh, husband of Bibi Sarvarinder Kaur, the MAIN spokesperson for Bapu Surat Singh campaign in Punjab.

We are waiting on further details regarding this murder and will share with you as soon as we get it.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family .....

Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru

https://www.facebook.com/160796724131098/photos/a.160797050797732.1073741827.160796724131098/406667826210652/?type=1

Unbelievable. Should it transpire the GOI have a hand in this crime, the Feds wont do much as the US and UK are more concerned about trade deals with India.

You would be surprised. No way in he'll would they be more concerned about trade than foreign operatives attacking US citizens.

Guest Jacfsing2

You would be surprised. No way in he'll would they be more concerned about trade than foreign operatives attacking US citizens.

I'd agree with you, especially since Lt. Brian Murphy still came to help the Gurdwara in Wisconsin over some racial bias.

Surprised enough to eat my own shoe. That was speculation on my part, it could just as well be some hoodlum or a robbery gone wrong.

I'd agree with you, especially since Lt. Brian Murphy still came to help the Gurdwara in Wisconsin over some racial bias.

Wisconin in comparison to state sponsored terrorism is small fry.