Shocking Video Of 'shiromani Ragi' Balbir Singh With 'noormal Guru'

SadSingh

The video, which brought Bhai Balbir Singh's act to light, starts off by Bhai Balbir Singh sitting at the feet of Ashutosh Jha. In an instance he folds his hands before Ashutosh and bows his head before Ashutosh. In the response video, Bhai Balbir Singh ji is seen reading a script prepared either by himself or by someone else to provide an explanation for going to Ashutosh. Yet Bhai Balbir Singh ji never explains why he is treating Ashutosh as holy man in his response video. In his response video, he admits its him in the video by saying, I was taken by some sangat who loved by kirtan to meet a Sant. Bhai Balbir Singh is very careful to not say anything not written on the script. At the end Bhai Balbir Singh, does not apology for his actions, but apologizes for hurting the feelings of sangat, who may have been hurt by the original video. I have to stress the point, Bhai Balbir Singh ji never explains why he is sitting in the feet of a person he doesn't even know.

Its very hard to believe Bhai Balbir Singh ji did not know, who Ashutosh was and only heard of Ashutosh today; after 5 years. Bhai Balbir Singh says in his response video, he met Ashutosh five years ago, which would make it 2010 give or take a year. Back in July of 2006, Ashutosh supporters stopped traffic at the Bhandari Bridge, Amritsar for nearly 5 hours. In August of 2007, The Khalsa Action Committee developed a plan to make Sikhs aware of Ashutosh misbehaviours in Sirsa. Khalsa Action Committee was joined by major Nihang Dals to take on this seva. Back in August 2002, the then Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, Ranjit Singh ji, made it very clear for Sikhs to break all ties with Ashutosh and his followers. This was directed after a violent clash had taken place in 2000 involving the Ashutosh followers. Further, Shaheed Bhai Darshan Singh ji was shot dead in a peaceful protest by the police during a protest in Ludhiana, Punjab back in December of 2009. The news of this murder by the police and the reasons for the protest were wide spread in the Sikh communities around the world. The list of the events to where Bhai Balbir Singh ji would have heard of Ashutosh is long and I can't possibly list all of them here. Any reasonable person or Sikh would say Bhai Balbir Singh would have heard of Ashutosh at the time he committed his wrong acts. But let's say for some impossible reason, Bhai Balbir Singh ji did not know of Ashutosh and was never told of how and why Shaheed Bhai Darshan Singh ji gave his life for Sikhi Bhai Balbir Singh ji would have put a lot of faith in the sangat, who took him to Ashutosh because he didn't even ask who this sant was before Bhai Balbir Singh was sitting in the feet of, folding his hands and bowing his head before, receiving Ashutosh blessing in the form of two apples, and then getting up to bow down to the sant (ashutosh). I mean, any reasonable Sikh would ask the name of the person he is bowing before. Who was this sangat that Bhai Balbir Singh put blind faith in and walked into Ashutosh dera and bowed down too, without asking any questions?

You guys need to calm the fook down. This is hazoori ragi bhai Balbir Singh ji we're talking about. Until the full truth surfaces, get off your high horses.

Its pretty clear from the vid how uncomfortable he is. He doesnt want to be there. This is nothing like Bhai Sahib. He is never seen without his blue dastar. Why is he so under-dressed for such a formal meeting with ashutosh? Out of formality he shows respect to the man but nothing more. Do you see him bowing at ashutoshs feet like the others?

Also when the hindi dude says something about kirpa hui, Bhai sahibs response contradicts the man. Kirpa de kirpa. Not ashutoshs kirpa.

All im saying is, before the whole truth comes out, do not jump to conclusions and insult bhai sahib. He has done a crazy amount of seva. Been in the company of Sant Jarnail Singh ji. Constantly sings the praises of Dasam Pita.

Am i really the only one who seems to think this is all too fishy?

You guys need to calm the fook down. This is hazoori ragi bhai Balbir Singh ji we're talking about. Until the full truth surfaces, get off your high horses.

Its pretty clear from the vid how uncomfortable he is. He doesnt want to be there. This is nothing like Bhai Sahib. He is never seen without his blue dastar. Why is he so under-dressed for such a formal meeting with ashutosh? Out of formality he shows respect to the man but nothing more. Do you see him bowing at ashutoshs feet like the others?

Also when the hindi dude says something about kirpa hui, Bhai sahibs response contradicts the man. Kirpa de kirpa. Not ashutoshs kirpa.

All im saying is, before the whole truth comes out, do not jump to conclusions and insult bhai sahib. He has done a crazy amount of seva. Been in the company of Sant Jarnail Singh ji. Constantly sings the praises of Dasam Pita.

Am i really the only one who seems to think this is all too fishy?

Am I surprised to be sworn at by personality lovers of Bhai Balbir Singh for presenting a break down of events surrounding the incident; not at all!!!! This is another case of shock (grief), starting with denial (Am i really the only one who seems to think this is all too fishy?), anger (You guys need to calm the fook down.), bargaining (Out of formality he shows respect to the man but nothing more.), depression ( will come soon), and lastly acceptance, but with twisted reasoning.

The Sikh sangat saw this same process when Darshan Ragi was caught on video insulting Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji; Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani. Those who loved the character could never fathom Darshan Ragi saying such words to the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and about Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. The sangat to this date have denied it and those who accepted his insults toward Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, rationalized it in their minds. Though there is a difference in both cases. Darshan Ragi flat out denied saying anything wrong against Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and in this new incident with Bhai Balbir Singh ji, we have him admitting it, it was him in the video. People are attached to personalities and this is nothing new. Happens in every religion, social club, industry and was the case from the beginning of time. Anyone that stood up against Darshan Ragi was slandered by his sangat and "cursed" by their revengeful God. The same attitude has begun in this incident involving Bhai Balbir Singh; let the nindaks do Bhai Sahib's slander. Although I wouldn't put Darshan Ragi and Bhai Balbir Singh in the same category because Darshan Ragi clearly created a hostile environment between brothers to cover his own wrong actions. I hope Bhai Balbir Singh doesn't take the same course of action and goes down the humility path, which so many Sikhs love and respect him for doing in the past three or so decades. One poster said, Bhai Balbir Singh apologized for his wrong actions. This false, Bhai Balbir Singh only apologized for hurting the feelings of anyone disturbed by the video.

Attach your forehead to the feet of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and you will not regret bowing down before the true Guru. Everyone else can and most likely will make mistakes. Their personality, views, thoughts, and actions change with karma written on their foreheads. Only Gurbani and Guru Sahib is worthy of bowing before.

So what part of the taking money did you miss. I have not seen it in the video but read somewhere that he took money.

So because he has been in the company of the late sant jarnail singh bhindrewale does not make him exempt.

sant jarnail singh ji was a true inspiration and a true representation of Sikhism this guy can never match that.

so lets hear your version of the truth. Try to keep the language civil if you can manage that. No need for your f word. Also educate me to what seva this guy has done.

protect your Sikhism not these clowns!

Lol so you didnt actually see him taking money yet your asking me how i missed that?

No it doesnt exempt anyone. You seem to ignore every good that he has done for what is a mere accusation at this point.

My version of the truth? I think i made my opinion pretty clear :)

I havent used th f word.

Sikhi doesnt need protecting. Never has, never will. Protect yourself

Am I surprised to be sworn at by personality lovers of Bhai Balbir Singh for presenting a break down of events surrounding the incident; not at all!!!! This is another case of shock (grief), starting with denial (Am i really the only one who seems to think this is all too fishy?), anger (You guys need to calm the fook down.), bargaining (Out of formality he shows respect to the man but nothing more.), depression ( will come soon), and lastly acceptance, but with twisted reasoning.

The Sikh sangat saw this same process when Darshan Ragi was caught on video insulting Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji; Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani. Those who loved the character could never fathom Darshan Ragi saying such words to the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and about Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. The sangat to this date have denied it and those who accepted his insults toward Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, rationalized it in their minds. Though there is a difference in both cases. Darshan Ragi flat out denied saying anything wrong against Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and in this new incident with Bhai Balbir Singh ji, we have him admitting it, it was him in the video. People are attached to personalities and this is nothing new. Happens in every religion, social club, industry and was the case from the beginning of time. Anyone that stood up against Darshan Ragi was slandered by his sangat and "cursed" by their revengeful God. The same attitude has begun in this incident involving Bhai Balbir Singh; let the nindaks do Bhai Sahib's slander. Although I wouldn't put Darshan Ragi and Bhai Balbir Singh in the same category because Darshan Ragi clearly created a hostile environment between brothers to cover his own wrong actions. I hope Bhai Balbir Singh doesn't take the same course of action and goes down the humility path, which so many Sikhs love and respect him for doing in the past three or so decades. One poster said, Bhai Balbir Singh apologized for his wrong actions. This false, Bhai Balbir Singh only apologized for hurting the feelings of anyone disturbed by the video.

Attach your forehead to the feet of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and you will not regret bowing down before the true Guru. Everyone else can and most likely will make mistakes. Their personality, views, thoughts, and actions change with karma written on their foreheads. Only Gurbani and Guru Sahib is worthy of bowing before.

Veer im not swearing at you or anyone. I apologise if thats how it has come across.

My point is, that every good that this ragi has done throughout his life is being forgotten over an accusation. We're jumping to conclusions based on a 5min clip

So there are more videos circulating about him now let me guess he was tricked to go to those places as well. They gave him a packet of sweets and led him astray. Get real!

Yes you did use the F word just changed the letters to avoid the profanity filter like the clown you are trying to protect you just distorted the word.

Singhshaster says it so correctly "We need to stop putting people on pedestals. Because when they fall then they wont make so much impact"

Despite me asking you twice now you still fail to tell me what good this person has done, perhaps there is nothing to tell and you are just using it as a smoke screen!?

Look at the video you will see him taking the money and the apples this other guy gives him and bowing down to him after the event as well.

What is the accusation? the video quite clearly and vividly shows him in the company of the other person. What happens is irrelevant if he bows down or not. Its quite clear that he asks this person to invite him again. I strongly recommend a visit to specsavers!

Sikihi may not need protecting but it does need preserving and it needs preserving from people like you who are to blind to see what is going on around you.

Actually sherlock, i really wasnt trying to avoid the profanity filter ;)

Sikhi needs preserving from me? Haha you dont even know me