How Have Some Girls Bin Tricked By Muslims

sikhstudent99

Its not just the girls fault we got to look as ourselves as Sikhs and a community. Maybe a girl is venerable and that's why she gets groomed, but you got to look at to why she is venerable to in just a state that she is easily groomed.

Its partly the girls issue that she is ignorant and may be doesn't care about Sikhi etc and wants the 'bollywood love story' that society has programmed into us. Its partly parents issue of not teaching children at a young age the values of Sikhi and the dangers of certain communities.

Boys have to look at themselves as well. To get to the point you see apnay drinking hot headed etc drunk fooling around themselves, also gambling now running up debts, drugs. I might have portrayed the worse kinds but girls wouldn't want to end up with half the guys that are out there so when some 'prince charming' comes along with all the right words then she falls for it.

Sikhs have an issue where we are very reactive and act when its too late. We seem to ignore things until it blows up in our face and then decide to do something when its too late. We stop interfaith marriages at Gurdwaras yes its good that we are doing something, but we should prevent this from happening from the start.

Its all about being pro active. SAS are doing a great job with this but we all as a society have to do more.

Pul Chuk Maff

oh wow! This is like one trillionth times I have seen the SAME topic being posted here.

Why are we soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with Muslims?

I have started to believe that many of us are really inspired, impressed, and/or jealous by Muslims. There is no other way to explain the regularity by which threads about Muslims get posted here. Its an obsession.

I've been watching this forum for over a year now

The issues from their side are apparent, and to deny them would be devious. However, peering closer to home at what we as Sikhs can do to rectify those issues isn't something that many of us are prepared to do.

Alot of it is <banned word filter activated> for tat when it comes to this "trickery". I mean I know of some circumstances from last year when a group of 5 Sikh girls out on a night out were tricked by one Muslim man.

They went to a magic show and the magician was Eanasul Fateh, who happens to be a Muslim. He did this one trick that involves pulling a rabbit out of a hat. The poor girls didn't see it coming and to this day have no idea how the trick was done. They were well and truly tricked by this Muslim man and things like this leave an emotional scar.

However, I have to say, it happens just as bad the other way round. I personally know of some circumstances from a few months ago when a whole family of Pakistanis, including a dozen females, came down to London for the weekend to celebrate their parent's anniversary. They managed to get tickets for the Royal Variety Performance. There was a magician in the line up, none other than our own famous Magic Singh. Magic Singh did this trick involving a chainsaw, a monkey and a pair of gloves. He tricked the Muslim family well and good and to this day they just can't figure how he did it. And, don't forget, there were at least a dozen females among that family group.

I think then there are clearly 2 possible solutions to this problem, otherwise it will continue to rear it's ugly head and cause tension among Sikhs and Muslims. Clearly the root of the problem is the fact that magicians exist. Its a real shame because nobody really likes magicians and we all wish they were dead but we hve to be brave and admit they do exist. We should round them all up and kill them. Thats the first option.

The second option is to ban all Sikh and Muslim women from attending magic shows thus negating the potential to be tricked.

The second option is more feasable but personally I prefer the first one.

It's mostly untrue, you can very easily tell the difference between a Muslim and a Sikh .

Physical appearance, mannerisms, language, behaviour, tell tale slips in conversation, eating / drinking habits.

The excuse used by girls that have been groomed that they thought the guy was "Sikh" are usually just a cover up they use after they have been caught out to deflect blame.

Girls are not stupid they are more clever than males which is why the consistently outperform males academically. They are however more vulnerable and hormonal. The girls that end up being groomed noal may have other family issues going on, feel neglected at home, lonely etc seek attention from wherever it comes from. Secondly they get a kick out if being rebels and messing around it's exciting to them.

That is of course until they end up used and abused and then the excuses will start " I thought he was Sikh , because he wore a kara " ... OK, I thought Bob Marley was Sikh because he said "kiddah" once.. Lool

It's mostly untrue, you can very easily tell the difference between a Muslim and a Sikh .

Physical appearance, mannerisms, language, behaviour, tell tale slips in conversation, eating / drinking habits.

N o thats not true Cisco. In my experience all Magicians, no marrer what background, all seem to look the same with their shiny black suits, thin goatees and glamorous assistant. Plus when you see a rabbit being pulled out of a hat you get caught up in the occassion and tend not to notice what the magician looks like. Thats what makes these magicians the worst. They prey on the innocence and naiveity of the women that see them and take advantage of that vulnerability. Thats why I suggested it wouldn't be a bad idea if we killed all magicians.