How Have Some Girls Bin Tricked By Muslims

sikhstudent99

N o thats not true Cisco. In my experience all Magicians, no marrer what background, all seem to look the same with their shiny black suits, thin goatees and glamorous assistant. Plus when you see a rabbit being pulled out of a hat you get caught up in the occassion and tend not to notice what the magician looks like. Thats what makes these magicians the worst. They prey on the innocence and naiveity of the women that see them and take advantage of that vulnerability. Thats why I suggested it wouldn't be a bad idea if we killed all magicians.

Shall I post images of 10 different magicans ? I guarantee they look nothing like each other. Does Paul Daniels like like Dynamo ?

If Anjem Chaudary put on a kara, could he trick people into thinking he's Sikh ?

It's mostly untrue, you can very easily tell the difference between a Muslim and a Sikh .

Physical appearance, mannerisms, language, behaviour, tell tale slips in conversation, eating / drinking habits.

The excuse used by girls that have been groomed that they thought the guy was "Sikh" are usually just a cover up they use after they have been caught out to deflect blame.

Girls are not stupid they are more clever than males which is why the consistently outperform males academically. They are however more vulnerable and hormonal. The girls that end up being groomed noal may have other family issues going on, feel neglected at home, lonely etc seek attention from wherever it comes from. Secondly they get a kick out if being rebels and messing around it's exciting to them.

That is of course until they end up used and abused and then the excuses will start " I thought he was Sikh , because he wore a kara " ... OK, I thought Bob Marley was Sikh because he said "kiddah" once.. Lool

Do you have any evidence to back that up? Anyway here's some 'food' for thought.

http://www.livescience.com/7154-men-smarter-women-scientist-claims.html

Shall I post images of 10 different magicans ? I guarantee they look nothing like each other. Does Paul Daniels like like Dynamo ?

If Anjem Chaudary put on a kara, could he trick people into thinking he's Sikh ?

And thats the thing. Only a complete and utter fool lets her/himself get fooled by Paul Daniels saying he was Dynamo. When such a thing happens, its no good blaming Paul Daniels. A Magician needs an audience and will do anything to get one just as non-spiritual men need girls and will say anything to get one.

No. No good blaming Paul Daniels for the trickery. Try looking closer to home. Try examining what low brain cell problem may exist if some of our own girls are really that easy to 'trick'.

How many of these same effing topics r u lot gonna keep opening up? Jus go back in the archives of this forum n continue old threads n topics, rather than opening up the same ol stuff. Its been discussed to death anyways as it is etc. Go and search topics of grooming, shere panjab, paedo gangs, rotheram/rochdale etc. Suprised the mods aint closed this.

Y r the girls always gotta b tricked or victims it takes 2 to tango if parents would try controling there daughters this wouldnt happen

Sometimes it's the "controlling" that leads to these kind of situations.

It's a balancing act. Give the child enough space to develop, learn, and become the person they need to be in a loving and nurturing environment, but implement irremovable rules so that the love they receive is not mistaken for weakness and an assumption that all transgressions will be accepted.

IMO all the above should be underpinned by a thorough grounding in Sikhi (without going overboard, so the youngster feels suffocated or pressured), as well as a home life that exemplifies all the great and positive things about Panjabi culture, such as the family unit, etc. The rest, I suppose, is up to God.

Do you have any evidence to back that up? Anyway here's some 'food' for thought.

http://www.livescience.com/7154-men-smarter-women-scientist-claims.html

If we look at GCSE results because this age group is the prime time for groomers I.e: a child in their teens, hormones developing etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11049018/GCSE-results-2014-girls-pulling-further-ahead-of-boys.html

Although there are still grooming cases of older people, all the way through to university , children are more vulnerable at younger ages.

@ StarStriker

Bro u know why u are getting a feeling of de ja vu?

It's cuz sikhstudent99 is hgsingh from back in the day.

remember he used to continually post the same questions again+again back then too.

And as for "fellowbeing" it's none other than our old friend Auzer aka Pakistani Punjabi aka PP02.

Obviously i ain't dissing the concept of cut+paste myself haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGtiw1Fh9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCz9MXmcsw