How Have Some Girls Bin Tricked By Muslims

sikhstudent99

If we look at GCSE results because this age group is the prime time for groomers I.e: a child in their teens, hormones developing etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11049018/GCSE-results-2014-girls-pulling-further-ahead-of-boys.html

Although there are still grooming cases of older people, all the way through to university , children are more vulnerable at younger ages.

Thats one years result for GCSE in the UK. Thats hardly representative of anything.

Below is an indicator why this is happening

"The continuing gender gap at GCSE comes despite predictions that the gulf would begin to narrow following major reforms to the qualifications system, including a clampdown on coursework, a reduction in bite-sized modules and a shift towards end-of-course exams.

It has been suggested that boys are typically better at end-of-course exams while girls favour coursework and more long-term projects."

Basically the standard of GCSE is dropping and it's favoring women. I know first hand how 'course work' works. It's how 'pally' you are with the teacher. If women were truly smarter then men, they would dominate the sciences and be industrial leaders in real life. But that simply isn't the case. Majority of inventions, industrial leaders, movers shakers in the real world to this day are still men. Did you read the link I provided? It's a comprehensive study done by a University Professor.

Personally, I believe both sexes are equally intelligent. However women are more predisposed to art and men to science.

Thats one years result for GCSE in the UK. Thats hardly representative of anything.

Below is an indicator why this is happening

"The continuing gender gap at GCSE comes despite predictions that the gulf would begin to narrow following major reforms to the qualifications system, including a clampdown on coursework, a reduction in bite-sized modules and a shift towards end-of-course exams.

It has been suggested that boys are typically better at end-of-course exams while girls favour coursework and more long-term projects."

Basically the standard of GCSE is dropping and it's favoring women. I know first hand how 'course work' works. It's how 'pally' you are with the teacher. If women were truly smarter then men, they would dominate the sciences and be industrial leaders in real life. But that simply isn't the case. Majority of inventions, industrial leaders, movers shakers in the real world to this day are still men. Did you read the link I provided? It's a comprehensive study done by a University Professor.

Personally, I believe both sexes are equally intelligent. However women are more predisposed to art and men to science.

Correct that's just one year they're taking about, that trend is repeated every year with regard to GCSE results its not a new thing.

Back on topic, the idea that "Sikh" girls who are the victims of grooming seem to think any brown person wearing a kara is Sikh and they can't recognise the difference is laughable .

Correct that's just one year they're taking about, that trend is repeated every year with regard to GCSE results its not a new thing.

Back on topic, the idea that "Sikh" girls who are the victims of grooming seem to think any brown person wearing a kara is Sikh and they can't recognise the difference is laughable .

Like it was said in the earlier post, it is quite easy to differentiate between Sikh and non-Sikh brown people. The body language, the features, the speech etc.

Females are far more clued on to covert messages,body language, nuances etc than males are, so I am cannot quite believe that they are conned into believing a muslim with a kara on is a Sikh. Their guile and cunning is very much switched onto other things but not to something more obvious.

Of course these types of girls never take any accountability of their actions, instead they try to divert the attention to the maybe <5% (I think that is even a stretch in a lot of cases) of males of Sikh origin that go around with non-Sikh females. They justify and rationalise their behaviour by pointing out someone else's behaviour.

I find it quite strange that a lot of our females claim to be equal to males and then use their feminine vulnerability when it suits them. If you want to be equal, take equality into accountability for your actions as well as equality into your rights. You cannot have one without the other.

If a male has to be "man up", females need to "woman up"

Look, every time when I go to Sikh forums, some musilman keeps spreading his propaganda, trying to convert us to Islam or brag about it. For example us Sikhs are just Sheep grazing in a field, and the Wolf the Muslim, is trying to take us out one by one by giving us this propaganda.

When I look at the science in religious scriptures, which all are true. Some pagal musilman keeps saying that its fake, and the Quran is better.