Solution To Backsliding From Sikhi

sikhni777

After reading through a number of masturbation and lust problems, I was reading through a website when I came across a message which could be highly helpful.

http://satnaam.info/2005/12/02/2-overcoming-the-effect-of-past-lives/

Practicing what this page says should help to put you back on the right path.

May Waheguru help you.

Thank you for the links. I now see the dassan das in a new light.

I previously knew a lady who was the mother of a former classmate. She was a follower of Dassan das. They have odd beliefs I would say. She had a bath like fie times a day just to go and do the jot. She claimed that she was nearly dying and very ill and that he saved her from death and helped her recover fully.

She wanted to convert her son and daughter in law as well. She was always smiling and happy and in high spirits. That can be misleading to someone that she has indeed found her true Guruji.

Babaji held overnight samagams at her residence. There was no sign of any Guru Granth sahib there. The langer consisted of only roti and dhali masar dhal. She said babaji said that only that dhaal was accepted as pure in sach khand. She taught us stitching and talked about dassan das as well. Many of the shabads sang as well are not from the Guru Granth Sahib.

However we had Guru Granth Sahib Ji parkash as our place so we carried on with our religion as it was.