Migrants And The West

amarjitpalli

In all my life I have never felt so utterly ashamed to be British than I have over the last weeks. I mean just compare my nation with another:

My nation (Britain) took a grand total of 214 refugees this year. Two hundred and fourteen !!!!!!!! and yet my Prime Minsiter has been screaming "we've taken too many already" "we can't take any more". "we're not gonna take any more" "they're all criminals" "we don't want them". My countrymen, as demonstrated above, have been crying "stop 'em coming in" "we don't want them" "we've taken in too many as it is" "they're all scum".

In contrast, Germany expects to take in a total of 800,000 this year alone including over 200,000 refugees. Its citizens, press and institutions such as football clubs have been demanding their government take in even more....i.e help these desperate men, women and children.

Never, in all my life, have I felt more ashamed to be British.

Right on.

Cameron's proposal that we take just another 4000 of these refugees is insulting and appalling. Britain, in tandem with the US, is one of the powers that destabilized the places where these refugees are coming from, by rights IT should be the one to shoulder the burden of helping those poor people whose circumstances it conspired to create. Not the likes of Hungary, a country which never shoved its nose into anybody else's business and genuinely isn't capable of dealing with all the refugees it has taken in. Germany is an example to us all of a nation that has fully realized its international and humanitarian obligations (although I wonder if 800,000 isn't way too high).

The Brits and the Americans are complete hypocrites. Especially the Americans. They cause utter chaos in the Middle East, and abandon the Europeans to deal with the fallout of their interminable string of illegal and unethical conflicts. The Americans don't give a damn. All they care about is stopping Hispanics from crossing their border and occupying land stolen from Californio and Tejano Hispanics!

Funny Jagsaw how u never seem to have such compassion for Bihari's in Punjab.

It was Muslim smugglers resonsible for the death of that child.

The Muslims loaded 17 migrants at $2,000 a pop on a dinghy made for ten.

Sikhs in the UK are already big time outnumbered and suffering discrimination from Muslims already.

Yet pro-Pakistan pro-Muslim peeps like u want millions of Muslims more to outnumber u further in the UK.

:stupidme:

Can't u see that their rich brother Arabs from close by in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Dubai deliberately want them on your shores? The rich Arabs who are closer next door deliberately want to grow the Muslim population in Europe.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/15/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

Normally with the refugees they are supposed to go the nearest safe country.

But what we are seeing is that they are making their way into Germany. So technically Turkey would be that safest country, but they are making their way into the EU.

Today Germany accepts 800,000 , tomorrow it takes another 1,000,000. The politicians may not be bothered too much in their ivory towers but I am sure the impact on the ordinary aam janta will be much more.

A lot of the native white Europeans are very frightened that they will become minorities in their own countries particularly if from their perspective that there may be potentially millions of Muslims pouring into their countries.

Funny Jagsaw how u never seem to have such compassion for Bihari's in Punjab.

It was Muslim smugglers resonsible for the death of that child. The Muslims loaded 17 migrants at $2,000 a pop on a dinghy made for ten.

Sikhs in the UK are already big time outnumbered. Yet pro-Pakistan pro-Muslim peeps like u want millions of Muslims more in the UK.

Can't u see that their rich brother Arabs from close by in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Dubai deliberately want them on your shores?

As I said SheikhyerBooty, if this photograph doesn't awaken the love and compassion (Waheguru) inside you, you are already dead inside. I've seen it a thousand times. Every time I see it my eyes well up and I wish I could do something for all the refugees. But you look at the photo and you think "ooh...this looks like a good opportunity to post some anti-Islamic hate". What kind of man are you ????

syrian-boy-drowns-650-afp_650x400_514412

Really feel bad for the Syrian migrants especially after seeing on TV of that little boy who drowned in the sea. The west should help them especially after the fact how CIA and other western outfits started and are sustaining the Syrian civil war in order to over throw Assad.

And about that link. Turkey shouldn't even speak. They are the main financiers of ISIS. Instead of bombing ISIS they are using this opportunity in targeting the Kurds who are the only ground force capable of fighting ISIS.

Also johnny bro, remember, not only r turkey turning a blind eye to ISIS, but so r the americans/UK/western powers, who r also funding and givin shabaashi (pats on the back) to these ISIS pr!cks. Its in the western powers interest to continue sayin that all syrians r running away from assads brutality, when in actual fact its the american made/funded ISIS who have made em run away from home. Al-nusra/mulsim terrorist were initially funded by the west to over throw assad. When the extremists got bored, they ran over the border to iraq, n instead decided to start khoon/kharabah there, sadly for them, the ankhi righteous kurdish 'pashmergas' have fought em toe to toe. Ever wondered WHY uk kurdish residents who have offered to go back home and fight ISIS keep gettin arrested by uk authorities? THe amount of damage america/uk have done around the world, supercedes muslim terror in past 100 yrs or so.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/13/british-teenage-girl-charged-kurdish-forces-fighting-isis

Big up vladimir putin saying it how it is!

Jagsaw dude u are living in denial that this is all a game by Saudi Arabia, Qatar + rich Arabs.

Any human being feels sad about the innocent child killed for money by Muslim smugglers the other day.

The reality is if millions of Bihari refugees needed shelter in Punjab u would be the first to insult them + deny them entry. Whenever it comes to so-called low castes u are the first to oppose them + even two Sikhs marrying!

So i'm heartless for condemning the Muslims that killed that kid but your Saudi Arabian paymasters are not, huh?

Saudi Arabia + Qatar + Kuwait + Bahrain + Dubai are right next door to the migrants.

As Sikhs our number one priority should be with the refugees who are escaping war and other issues instigated by marauding Western ambition. Don't let your compassion for the poor and the lost fall by the wayside. And, yes, I feel the same sadness for the poor in this country. I'm not too far from that state myself (I wish I was joking, hehe).

No, I'm not one of those who blames all the ills of the world on the West. Not at all.

But, as I said, compassion is key. Where that compassion will lead us in 25-30 years only God knows.

Well said brother, the way that these peoples' suffering is being woven into the fabric of political, social or religious battleflags is in very poor taste. Compassion must come first, helping them should be our priority.

THe amount of damage america/uk have done around the world, supercedes muslim terror in past 100 yrs or so.

Exactly. How many young Western Muslims were running off to the Middle East in order to join terrorist outfits directed against their countries of origin, before the Brits and Americans began their wave of illegal troublemaking? None. Not a one.

Well said brother, the way that these peoples' suffering is being woven into the fabric of political, social or religious battleflags is in very poor taste. Compassion must come first, helping them should be our priority.

I have been struggling these past few days to reconcile my thoughts with what I'm watching unfold infront of me regarding this issue, but I ultimately asked myself, "What would our Guru Sahibs do?" That gave me my answer.

Yes, the cold reality of the situation in terms of immigration numbers, the "Muslim" question, impact on resources in a Europe recovering from a recession, etc, are all reasonable considerations.

But don't let "them" strip us of our humanity. Once that happens there is no place for us in the house of God. I'm not sermonising, I hope.