Migrants And The West

amarjitpalli

Balkaar and MisterrSingh bro i respect what u brothers are saying.

But u gotta ask yourself how comes nobody gives a f*ck about all the innocent non-Muslim African refugees or the Sikh refugees? Shouldn't there be one world government to dole out resources equally + protect all innocent kids?

There are tens of millions of Africans and Tamils and Bihari's and Tibetans and poor Sikhs that deserve a better life in Canada and Europe. But they will never be allowed in as they don't have Saudi Arabia + other rich Arab's backing.

But the politicians will only ever allow it for white Arabs as if millions of dark skinned non-Muslims turned up the politicians would stop them with deadly force if they had to. Why 25,000 tickets for Muslims + not blacks or Sikhs?

Because of convention signed under UN charter for war torn refugees - they have a moral obligation.

These mid-east wars did just start out of the blue sky...

I agree with u Waljinder Veer Ji.

But this thing about one rule for white skinned Muslims and another rule for Sikhs and black Africans is outta line.

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Dubai + Oman are all deliberating pushing millions of Muslims into Europe.

Why was innocent refugee Professor Bhullar Ji extradited by the f*cking Germans to India to help trade relations?

When these Germans are happy accepting millions of white Muslims like all the rich Arabs deliberately want them to

I agree with u Waljinder Veer Ji.

But this thing about one rule for white skinned Muslims and another rule for Sikhs and black Africans it outta line.

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Dubai + Oman are all deliberating pushing millions of Muslims into Europe.

Why was innocent Professor Devinderpal Singh Bhullar Ji extradited by the f*cking Germans to India to help trade realations when these Germans are happy accepting millions of white Muslims like all the rich Arabs want?

Prof bhullar came in with a fake passport - if had his own he wouldn't have been deported like the others who are sitting in Germany. Additionally, Germany assured he would not get death penalty but Foreign pressure as you know don't work on GOI. GOI then framed Prof in a TADA case. Rest is history.

Regarding Gulg states, I agree they are big hypocrites claiming themselves brothers of all Muslims - Shame on them.

I agree with u Balkaar Veer Ji

But these f*cking British Empire owners collaborated with Pakistan in the Genocide of 20% of Sikhs in 1947.

Then the UK Prime Minister helped Indira Gandhi attack Sri Darbar Sahib in 1984 as she hated Sikhs.

The 20% of Sikhs killed by Pakistan with British help in 1947 would be equal to 100 million Arabs killed off today.

That's how much these white politicians in USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France all hate Sikhs.

In all my life I have never felt so utterly ashamed to be British than I have over the last weeks. I mean just compare my nation with another:

My nation (Britain) took a grand total of 214 refugees this year. Two hundred and fourteen !!!!!!!! and yet my Prime Minsiter has been screaming "we've taken too many already" "we can't take any more". "we're not gonna take any more" "they're all criminals" "we don't want them". My countrymen, as demonstrated above, have been crying "stop 'em coming in" "we don't want them" "we've taken in too many as it is" "they're all scum".

In contrast, Germany expects to take in a total of 800,000 this year alone including over 200,000 refugees. Its citizens, press and institutions such as football clubs have been demanding their government take in even more....i.e help these desperate men, women and children.

Never, in all my life, have I felt more ashamed to be British.

Sikhi, is a religion of love. Unlike other religions, who preach the concept of a vengeful god ours teaches us the HE is a loving god. That love, i.e compassion, dwells inside you. If this photograph still hasn't awakened the love and compassion inside you (i.e Waheguru) than i fear you are already dead inside:

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and voluntarily leave the UK and go back to India? C'mon, you can do it. Don't be a hypocrite and self deport yourself.

Conflict has been financed by Saudis, Qatar as well yet no refugee allowed by the Hypocrites. Zero refugee influx seen in the entire Arabian gulf states.

While Gulf Arab states have done and are continuing to do a huge amount of funding of ISIS but Turkey has a big hand in the development of ISIS and other radical Jihadi groups in Syria. Turkey is buying oil from ISIS and as a result ISIS is able to sustain it's war effort. Besides this, JIhadis are allowed to flow freely in and out of Turkey because Turkey wants to over throw Assad even if it means a violent civil war. On the other hand they do not allow Turkish Kurds to flow into Syria to help the Syrian Kurds fight against ISIS as we recently saw in the battle of Kobani where Turkey sealed the border opposite of the city to prevent Kurds from entering Syria. The American British alliance is very must responsible for destabilizing Syria as they did Lybia although they did not create ISIS but their actions in Syria and Iraq indirectly resulted in the creation of ISIS. Most of the ISIS fighters were formerly part of the CIA backed FSA. And had there never been any invasion of Iraq in 2003 then there would never have been Al Qaida of Iraq which later on evolved into ISIS.

CIA probably thought Assad would be easily toppled like Gadaffi but things turned quite differently. Assad who has the loyalty of the tough Syrian Alawite community beside the Druze and Christians gave a tough fight to the FSA Jihadis who were trained and armed by western agencies.

Since the Syrian refugee crises is a direct result of the west meddling in Syria's affairs, they should take responsibility of these refugees starting with America who should take in a million of these refugees without question. Germany had nothing really to do with this but they are going to end up with the consequences of America's middle east policies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34167044

Germans coming out of their homes today to welcome the refugees, handing out sweets to the children. (800,000 new arrivals this year) and even opening up their own homes for them.

Meanwhile, the people in Britain keep on moaning and whining, crying and complaining. No compassion for humans. Just constant talk about Arabs. Just constant talk about how we've taken in way too many and we don't want any more of them. (we've taken in a total of just 214 this year)

Feel utterly utterly ashamed to be British. :surrender:

Watched a debate about it on the Sikh Channel a few days ago. Caller after caller saying the same thing, i.e "they're not welcome here", "most of them are criminals anyway", "its not fair on us who have lived here all our life and worked so hard".

Felt utterly utterly ashamed that my fellow Sikhs wore the Sikh uniform but had still not understood the basic principles of our Gurus' message. :surrender: