Beware Of This Member "dtf".

chatanga

It seems that this rat DTF has more ids. Sheikhyobooty, guptsingh1699, sukhasinghmehtabsingh are 3 more ids the rat has been using.

Usually mods are very quick are noticing and doing something about this.

Is Mehtab Singh still a mod here?

Come on now Chatanga. If DTF is Sheikhyerbooty then he must be the cleverest, smartest genius in the world. For one man to be able create an alter ego that is totally different, writes totally different, thinks totally different, spells totally different, has totally different viewpoints, he must be a very very clever man indeed, and lets be honest here, there's nothing clever about sheikhyerbooty.

Are people not allowed to have views that differ from Damdami Taksal on Sikhsangat.com? I didn't know that.

I think the issue has more to do with folks challenging the rehit maryada, gurus bani, muddying recorded Sikh ithaas with their lies and trying to fragment the kaum further.

What DDT got to do with the price of bread?

Come on now Chatanga. If DTF is Sheikhyerbooty then he must be the cleverest, smartest genius in the world. For one man to be able create an alter ego that is totally different, writes totally different, thinks totally different, spells totally different, has totally different viewpoints, he must be a very very clever man indeed, and lets be honest here, there's nothing clever about sheikhyerbooty.

look at the word for word lies that are posted. Look at the common themes running through the posts.

Are people not allowed to have views that differ from Damdami Taksal on Sikhsangat.com? I didn't know that.

Of course they are. But malicious rumours are not part of views that differ from Taksal. This guy is spreading malicious rumours on purpose. When asked to provide proof, he will not, but leaves the rumour up for everyone to see. This is their method of operation. The same thing over and over again.

Aren't you the same Chatanga who makes huge posts about saving Gurdwaras in Pak and saving old manuscripts but when it comes to action you run away with your tail between your legs?

Hello again Sikhkhoj, I see you've changed from a khoji to a koshi. Good stuff. Kindly provide any proof where I have backtracked from any action on saving Gurdwaras in Pakistan and old manuscripts if you please.

And feel free to comment on this DTF rat and the lies he is spreading.