Beware Of This Member "dtf".

chatanga

U gotta be kiddin me? Sheikh n dtf r same person? Thing is, they both had different trademarks to their postings. Sheikh wud copy/paste stuff n answer posts normally, but dtf wud always do that whole......

"DTF = "

"starstriker = "

Wow that takes some doing, a schizophrenic life on sikhsangat?

Jagsaw, sheikhyonothing has confirmed it to me via pm, who he is.

He is taking lessons from his guru, dhunda on how to hide your identity whilst telling lies about Sri Dasam Granth.

How about some screenshots then bud? Easy to make claims.

I used to have loadsa Sikh books published by a company called 'DTF'. I think they're based on the Soho Rd, Brum. Thats who I thought he was. Thats why I was usually so nice to him. I thought he was the major Sikh book publisher. I thought he'd come in handy when I finally decide to write a book. I'm gutted. :angry2:

I went to dtf on soho rd last week. It's definitely still there and selling books. The guy gave me a 50 pence discount without me having to haggle (it's that look I give to people)

Truth is I didn't. Someone told me and I asked him, to which he admitted.

That is the modus operandi with dhunda and co and with the rats that follow him. They make panthic statements to begin with. then start to show their true colours.

So, you asked somebody, they told you and that's why we should accept it? really?

Bit like being in School, so and so told me this about so and so. Grow up or give actual evidence

It seems that this rat has more ids. Sheikhyobooty, guptsingh1699

u lying Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-Chatanga

u r a worthless piece of ****

u don't even know that i disagree with DTF about Anand Karaj + other stuff

but u chat **** cuz ur a lying Hindu-Bahman-Taksali-Chatanga

every post u make i'm gana expose ur Hindu-Bahman-Taksali a$$

Come on now Chatanga. If DTF is Sheikhyerbooty then he must be the cleverest, smartest genius in the world. For one man to be able create an alter ego that is totally different, writes totally different, thinks totally different, spells totally different, has totally different viewpoints, he must be a very very clever man indeed, and lets be honest here, there's nothing clever about sheikhyerbooty.

Thanks Jagsaw for exposing this Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-Chatanga!

I guess our secret about me+u being the same person might get exposed now dude!

But yeah this lying Hindu-Bahman-Taksali-Chatanga has the cheek to accuse me of being another poster just bcuz i am not a slave to his pakhandi leader Dhumma

But the good news is Jagsaw u are officially now deleted off my hitlist of hated posters + the number1 poster who i am going to trail like the troll i am is this Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga

Ur right Jagsaw i am not the cleverest. Trolls have a low IQ.

But at least i am not a peabrain like this Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga

Jagsaw, sheikhyonothing has confirmed it to me via pm, who he is.

He is taking lessons from his guru, dhunda on how to hide your identity whilst telling lies about Sri Dasam Granth.

I officially confirm 2u that u are a Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-Chatanga

U r the pathetic piece of **** that accused Guru Sahib of doing Hindu havans

U r a hindu-taksali-bahman-chatanga so **** off from this site u Indira Gandhi bootlicker

If thats true

The key word being IF jagsaw bro.

This Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga is the one with the agenda he supports Badal

Every post i make is anti-Islam, anti-Hinduism and pro-Sikh

This Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga is angry that I support Justice Khalra Ji

Whereas this Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga supports Indira Gandhi, RSS, Sant Samaj

quote name="WaljinderSingh" post="641833" timestamp="1442254088"]

but yes for seikh yo booty took some time to confirm.

Lol so Wally Suresh posing as Waljinder Singh confirmed all this, huh?

U have exposed urself Wally Suresh as supporting Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga

I was always suspicious of u Wally Suresh when u denied that Sant Ji was not shaheed

U insulted Sant Ji by denying that they bravely became shaheed for the Panth

Instead u lied about Sant Ji claiming they escaped and are alive + living sumware

So thanks for exposing urself Wally Suresh

Why dont u go to the next level + expose urself to a 6 year old girl like Prophet Muhammad bravely did like a pedophile u Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-Wal-lySuresh-jinder?