Beware Of This Member "dtf".

chatanga

I don't remember having any conversation with you.

Yeah I'm so sure...now you're saying that to make it look like I'm being fake.

You very well know that we have had plenty of discussions on here. You started coming on here in 2011...don't play pretend to just take sides with chatanga. Keep it real. Don't play politics.

Even ask Johnny Jee, he knows the truth, he's one of the realest people on this forum.

Yeah I'm so sure...now you're saying that to make it look like I'm being fake.

You very well know that we have had plenty of discussions on here. You started coming on here in 2011...don't play pretend to just take sides with chatanga. Keep it real. Don't play politics.

Even ask Johnny Jee, he knows the truth, he's one of the realest people on this forum.

Quote one of our conversations then.

Quote one of our conversations then.

I have to go all the way back to 2011 and 2012. You know admin deleted alot of topics and posts, to coverup for people like Neo. A lot of the posts aren't even there anymore.

Even my PM was permanently deleted by admin, so I can't even pull anything from there.

Despite that, I will try and find it.

Please keep replies on respectable level. Regardless of differences, we all are brothers and sisters. Those who step beyond their boundaries, we take action against them. Use Report this post feature otherwise we will never know who is doing what here. This is sangat's driven forum but not by any single individual. Use report feature to bring any issue to our attention.

Rab rakha

Chatanga Ji,

You said that he had confirmed to you that he was DTF. What you've provided above is not a confirmation of this by any means. It's just an outburst.

I think you may have been wrong about this.

Are you just trying to humor him? You're a smat individual, you know anyone can write up some transcripts. Chatanga is showing zero credability here. One shouldn't make such claims without any evidence. I would suggest you either keep quiet Chatanga, or come back with evidence.

I'm the same from DAY 1 too....give me a link to the Sikhawareness post....you're clearly lieing.......don't make things up.

Show the proof....go ahead....I know you don't have it cause you're a liar..

Day 1 from september 15 2015?

Are you just trying to humor him? You're a smat individual, you know anyone can write up some transcripts. Chatanga is showing zero credability here. One shouldn't make such claims without any evidence. I would suggest you either keep quiet Chatanga, or come back with evidence.

The evidence is already presented. Didn't you read it?