Is Sikhiwiki.org An Authentic Site ?

shastarSingh

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sant_Jarnail_Singh_Bhindranwale#Politics_and_the_Movement_for_Khalistan

Sant Bhindranwale first participated in politics in 1979 putting up forty candidates in the SGPC elections for a total of 140 seats, of which only four were elected. A year later, he campaigned actively supporting candidates for Congress in three constituencies during the general elections, but he did not seek any political office for himself.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sant_Jarnail_Singh_Bhindranwale#Politics_and_the_Movement_for_Khalistan

Sant Bhindranwale first participated in politics in 1979 putting up forty candidates in the SGPC elections for a total of 140 seats, of which only four were elected. A year later, he campaigned actively supporting candidates for Congress in three constituencies during the general elections, but he did not seek any political office for himself.

But bro remember this was 1980 that DamDami Taksal overall (people like Dhumma) were campaigning for Congress.

But by 1982 Sant Ji realised Indira was against Sikhs + joined the Longowal Akali Dal's Dharam Yudh Morcha

And by June 1984 Sant Ji had abandoned DamDami Taksal and was public enemy number1 for Indira

But sure if DamDami Taksal hadn't campaigned for Indira Gandhi, Raghunandan Lal Bhatia Congress MP in Amritsar etc in the 1980 elections then June 1984 + the Genocide of Sikhs after that by Congress might never have happened.

But bro remember this was 1980 that DamDami Taksal overall (people like Dhumma) were campaigning for Congress.

But by 1982 Sant Ji realised Indira was against Sikhs + joined the Longowal Akali Dal's Dharam Yudh Morcha

And by June 1984 Sant Ji had abandoned DamDami Taksal and was public enemy number1 for Indira

But sure if DamDami Taksal hadn't campaigned for Indira Gandhi, Raghunandan Lal Bhatia Congress MP in Amritsar etc in the 1980 elections then June 1984 + the Genocide of Sikhs after that by Congress might never have happened.

Stop spreading this bs. Santji never campaigned for any political party.

He was only an agent of Akaal.

People like you have an agenda and don't know even an oita of what Santji are.

Santji are a BrahmGyani .

Your behaviour is very suspicious 'bro.'

I'd say most of SikhiWiki is right; however, I always go back to legit resources or their references to find more information. Of all the articles on there is only 1 I can say is misguided with an agenda: http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Siri_Singh_Sahib_Harbhajan_Singh_Khalsa_Yogi

OK historically evidence points to opposite that people have claimed here ..1977 Sant Kartar Singh Cut Indira's nose in public by his karari karari speech ...so she wanted to get her own back on taksalis . I doubt seriously any Taksali would have supported the congress party because they were speaking up against Indira's electoral cheating and holding onto power by state of emergency laws ,along with the SIkhs who had spine.

Guest Jacfsing2

OK historically evidence points to opposite that people have claimed here ..1977 Sant Kartar Singh Cut Indira's nose in public by his kaari kaari speech ...so she wanted to get her own back on taksalis . I doubt seriously any Taksali would have supported the congress party because they were speaking up against Indira's electoral cheating and holding onto power by state of emergency laws ,along with the SIkhs who had spine.

I wasn't just referring to Taksal, I'm referring to the site as a whole. (As with any Wiki, anyone can freely edit it).