Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

don't worry ...I didn't and I am not ashamed because I fought his control and won with Guru ji's advice to live in truth.

Pen Jee,

I am so sorry to know about your past painful state and about the other case on this thread also.

You have all my moral support, may God bless you.

These things just boil my blood, I would just like to get hold of them and thrash them, and give them that much pain, that they would beg for death rather...

How can these demons play with someone´s sentiments and have the cheek to live?

They need to get a severe answer for their unhuman acts, so that next time if anyone dares to behave like that, he will have to think 100 times before...

Sat Sree Akal.

I also have come across many that would intentionally want to hurt my soul and would not care if I'm dead or alive, but Waheguru ji is the only one that one can trust properly. I went through a bad experience too much to cope with, but penji jkvlondon u helped me I remember when I needed somebody, I'm not sure if u remember but that time made it easier for me to cope with what I went through. And I thank Waheguru ji for that advise u gave me too. God bless u ji.

I also have come across many that would intentionally want to hurt my soul and would not care if I'm dead or alive, but Waheguru ji is the only one that one can trust properly. I nearly did suicide as life became to much to cope with, but penji jkvlondon u helped me I remember when I needed somebody, I'm not sure if u remember but that time made it easier for me to cope with what I went through. And I thank Waheguru ji for that advise u gave me too. God bless u ji.

Truly I know Waheguru has inspired from somewhere to say something to someone in need but for the life of me I cannot remember the words I say afterwards. It has happened more than a few times and I am glad that it helped you but I cannot claim anything it is all His Kirpa I'm nobody special . Trust in Guru ji he is our only hope in this world