Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

honestly do you not get conversation happens between people and rumours spread :blink2:

I think I'm losing the thread of this convo. lol

I think these scare stories are actually purposefully told as anti-Sikh propaganda, because lets be frank. If paks weren't preconditioned like they were, they'd probably love us to bits. I think they make any old crap up myself.

I get your point about chinese whispers from Hari Singh Nalua's time, but I personally think the stories come more from the partition period.

I think we may have crossed wires somewhere?

Teenagers are teenagers, they are going to have these hormones running all over the place. They are not always going to listen because they think they know everything, anything said by the parents is going to go through one ear and out the other.

They are going to question their parents, test their boundaries, rebel etc.

In some ways, it is harder with the advent of social media. For a parent it is difficult to keep up with all the latest technologies.

People may say that girls are not valued, that is simply not true. I think parents have always valued their daughters, but it is not going to be the same kind of relationship they have with their sons.

i actuli noticed that people from lahore and faisalabad etc are very pro sikh etc get along with us well... its the mirpuris who are the ones who really hate the sikhs, cant think why :/

They are people of the plains, from the central tracts of the Punjab. A lot of people in Faisalabad originate from East Punjab pre-partition.

There has always been a divide between people from the hilly areas and people from the flat plains.

Mirpuris and folks of the Potohar region are from the hilly regions.

I think there are particular dynamics at play here that would need to be explored.

I think they might be making a fool of you. They do that. They know that 'sardars' egos can be very easily massaged.

Classic "Al-Taqqiyah" at work, they are allowed to lie to the "kufars" if it supports their aim.

Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj has warned us never to trust these types of people, as the sakhi says.. Even if they swear hundreds of oaths on the koran they cannot be trusted.

As the sakhi says , at the battle of chamkaur when Guru Gobind Singh ji and his Singh's were surrounded and out numbered in the fort, the moghuls said if Guru Sahib leaves the fort they will guarantee him safe passage, they swore this oath on the koran.

Guru Sahib in his wisdom knew they were lying, so he ordered the Singh's to send out a cart full of old clothes etc. Guess what happened when the cart left the fort ?

Safe passage ? The moghuls launched an all out attack on the cart. This is the how trustworthy these kind of people are.

I don't see this in other communities like I see it in ours, why?

I know this does happen in other communities; the only difference is that they would never dream of dating a muslim so their circumstances are never that severe.

I’m very sorry to hear what had occurred to Jkv penji, and I believe her situation is different from other sikh girls. In some cases, there are those that are naive and would easily become blinded by infatuation. However, typically most are rebellious kind and are often not family-oriented, respectful to their parents and are more focussed on relationships than education. In both cases, the problem is rooted to poor family upbringing. Families need to be close to their children and have a more friendship bond with their children so that their children would feel comfortable sharing their problems and feelings. I have rarely ever seen children coming to their parents regarding any personal issues that they have. They also need to be made more aware of evil influences in the world.

Every generation thinks it's the first to break the rules and rebel, pushing boundaries, and doing what nobody has done before. In actuality it's all been done before. Times change, people don't.

Someone once said, "A wise man learns from history, a fool learns from experience." If Sikhs are any indication we are packed to the rafters with fools that don't want to be told. As much as if hurts, sometimes you've just got to step back and let people make mistakes. If someone refuses to understand with a loving and conciliatory approach, then let them go and make their mistakes. The pain of falling will open their eyes.

I don’t believe anyone should undergo rape just to make them learn from their mistakes. That pain that someone will have to live with for the rest of their lives is far too tormenting.

Are girls naturally attracted to older men?

Being attracted to older guys is associated to having daddy issues i.e. they did not receive the love and closeness from their father that they desired.

Girls heads are filled with Bollywood love stories where the partner is not the same faith and then they have a big blowout with their families and then abandon them for the guy. any wonder that this is modelled in real life

Why do girls like Bollywood movies, I have always found them to be the worst! Whenever I hear or see a Bollywood movie I always get a puke face. Maybe if they disliked Bollywood movies so much that whenever they see a paki their initial reaction would be ‘errrr *puke face*’ lol xD

I know this does happen in other communities; the only difference is that they would never dream of dating a muslim so their circumstances are never that severe.

I’m very sorry to hear what had occurred to Jkv penji, and I believe her situation is different from other sikh girls. In some cases, there are those that are naive and would easily become blinded by infatuation. However, typically most are rebellious kind and are often not family-oriented, respectful to their parents and are more focussed on relationships than education. In both cases, the problem is rooted to poor family upbringing. Families need to be close to their children and have a more friendship bond with their children so that their children would feel comfortable sharing their problems and feelings. I have rarely ever seen children coming to their parents regarding any personal issues that they have. They also need to be made more aware of evil influences in the world.

I don’t believe anyone should undergo rape just to make them learn from their mistakes. That pain that someone will have to live with for the rest of their lives is far too tormenting.

Being attracted to older guys is associated to having daddy issues i.e. they did not receive the love and closeness from their father that they desired.

Why do girls like Bollywood movies, I have always found them to be the worst! Whenever I hear or see a Bollywood movie I always get a puke face. Maybe if they disliked Bollywood movies so much that whenever they see a paki their initial reaction would be ‘errrr *puke face*’ lol xD

Bhainji

I really know that there is a concerted effort for hindus to hide their shame , and most of the girls who get caught up in the love jihad are from a punjabi background I suspect because parenting is just a case of feeding the body and clothing the kids but not to have a deeper understanding between kids and Parents , the girls know that they are not valued from a young age. Don't think that it is not happening to others just because you don't hear it , the hindu folks probably don't know or care, they are historically well known for abandoning their responsibilities to their daughters....Bollywood is social programming like Hollywood , it is interesting how all the heroines who are sikh but fall for outsiders and end up fighting their folks to marry same ... the two other faiths are ripping us up in between them , the hindus are also going after our girls and hindufying them just as much as the muslims but no-one I know is paying attention...this is Shudhi karan 2.0

I dont believe anyone should undergo rape just to make them learn from their mistakes. That pain that someone will have to live with for the rest of their lives is far too tormenting.

O_o I wasn't referring to rape. The conversation at the time of my quote was around teenage rebellion, secret relationships, deserting one's family for the opposite sex, and disobeying parents. Apologies if it appeared any other way.