Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

You've obviously never seen The Notebook, lol.

The uptight, middle-class, studious good girl craving for a bit of rough; some blue-collar danger in her strictly white-collar existence? Some Sikh girls may not fall for it, but many girls - Sikh or non-Sikhs - do.

What you described is how most typical Hollywood movies are like, good girl falls for the bad boy. Neither of them are mature in my opinion, so yes, you're right, not all girls fall for it. :D

What you described is how most typical Hollywood movies are like, good girl falls for the bad boy. Neither of them are mature in my opinion, so yes, you're right, not all girls fall for it. :D

Okay, but we've got to deal with the reality of many apneean falling for it.

Unless you want top wash your hands off it and make the situation even worse (if that is possible).

Streetsmarts is good way of explaining it.

So many girls who are academically excellent fall for it, so it obviously isn't THAT type of 'intelligence'.

Panjabis used to talk about people being 'lulloos', which I basically translate as simple minded. Not being aware of threats in the environment. You can get top grades in your GCSE and degree and still be like this.

Okay, but we've got to deal with the reality of many apneean falling for it.

Unless you want top wash your hands off it and make the situation even worse (if that is possible).

Streetsmarts is good way of explaining it.

So many girls who are academically excellent fall for it, so it obviously isn't THAT type of 'intelligence'.

Panjabis used to talk about people being 'lulloos', which I basically translate as simple minded. Not being aware or threats in the environment. You can get top grades in your GCSE and degree and still be like this.

Because being intelligent doesn't make you wise.

It is a very sad video but extremely relevant. There is no evidence of missing fatherly love in this case. In fact, it seems, she was quite close to her parents. Is there an organization that helps them to reintergerate back into the community? I am not sure if this happens.

we have to change our soch , it has become like those pitiful hindus who rejected their daughters when they came back ...the past is the past . If Akal Purakh can accept Ganika, Kauda rakash, Sajjan Thug and pappi like them and enlighten them who are we to castigate and reject them? That shows our lack of bandgi, sikhi and daya

we have to change our soch , it has become like those pitiful hindus who rejected their daughters when they came back ...the past is the past . If Akal Purakh can accept Ganika, Kauda rakash, Sajjan Thug and pappi like them and enlighten them who are we to castigate and reject them? That shows our lack of bandgi, sikhi and daya

'

Bhenji, would you differentiate between a genuine victim who was caught unaware by the deviousness of these people, and on the other side possibly someone who encouraged the seduction (as part of a regular lifestyle involving dating, casual sex, etc) but soon found herself in over her head when things got "real"? Or doesn't it matter?

Bhenji, would you differentiate between a genuine victim who was caught unaware by the deviousness of these people, and on the other side possibly someone who encouraged the seduction (as part of a regular lifestyle involving dating, casual sex, etc) but soon found herself in over her head when things got "real"? Or doesn't it matter?

How many sikhs do you think have dirty laundry that remains hidden , do we even think about it when we think of doing fateh or Sat Shri Akal ? If yes we are not being right because the true judge will give them what they deserve, if No then you are approaching life in a sikh way. Our job as Gursikhs is to dekhke anditta karna, and help them get back to the right path through guidance and love. Stockholm syndrome/battered woman syndrome is well documented and I suspect a lot of these girls are stuck in thinking cul-de-sacs , we need to give them a new pattern of thought, a new way to reconnect to others through sewa . Ardas is a phenomenal power we all need to use it in life.

p.s. I personally know amritdhari guys who had gori and kali girlfriends prior to marriage , I didn't agree with it , still don't; extramarital sex is a big no-no . But did I tell on them ? no I talked to their family members of their ages to tell them to stop but left the rest to Waheguru ji . Whatever they get is through their actions , I did my duty by reminding gently without getting into a major blowup

How many sikhs do you think have dirty laundry that remains hidden , do we even think about it when we think of doing fateh or Sat Shri Akal ? If yes we are not being right because the true judge will give them what they deserve, if No then you are approaching life in a sikh way. Our job as Gursikhs is to dekhke anditta karna, and help them get back to the right path through guidance and love. Stockholm syndrome/battered woman syndrome is well documented and I suspect a lot of these girls are stuck in thinking cul-de-sacs , we need to give them a new pattern of thought, a new way to reconnect to others through sewa . Ardas is a phenomenal power we all need to use it in life.

p.s. I personally know amritdhari guys who had gori and kali girlfriends prior to marriage , I didn't agree with it , still don't; extramarital sex is a big no-no . But did I tell on them ? no I talked to their family members of their ages to tell them to stop but left the rest to Waheguru ji . Whatever they get is through their actions , I did my duty by reminding gently without getting into a major blowup

I can appreciate your perspective on this issue, and I agree with you on principle, I genuinely do.

Yet there's something I'm struggling to understand when it comes to the issue you've highlighted above and other areas of life not related to this subject: Basically, how does someone decide, "Okay, leave this to God and let Him decide" and, "I must take action and not be a passive bystander in this situation, because if I don't it will set a precedent that will cause problems in the future."?

In a perfect world we would leave everything to God and stand back and marvel at his all-encompassing justice and fairness, leaving us free not to make those tough decisions. But then that's not how these things work in life, do they? Not taking action at a particular moment could cause regrettable knock on affects years or decades in the future. So, as I said, when to act and when to leave it to God?