Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

Every generation thinks it's the first to break the rules and rebel, pushing boundaries, and doing what nobody has done before. In actuality it's all been done before. Times change, people don't.

Someone once said, "A wise man learns from history, a fool learns from experience." If Sikhs are any indication we are packed to the rafters with fools that don't want to be told. As much as if hurts, sometimes you've just got to step back and let people make mistakes. If someone refuses to understand with a loving and conciliatory approach, then let them go and make their mistakes. The pain of falling will open their eyes.

I think we all know the true solution to the problem. AT least blokes do.

But it has a really heavy price.

It's simply hunting down the perpetrators and dealing violence to those who do this. Consistently.

That's why these predators target us - they feel that no one will do anything of consequence in response.

But we've become so successful as a community that streetwise, tough bundhay are increasingly hard to find. And it will mean prison time for a fair bunch of lads.

It's sad but I don't think much else will work.

We're in country that has harboured paedos/abusers amongst their highest ranks (i.e. government) and amongst prominent media figures. The police have consistently covered up the abuse of both white girls and apneean.

I mean look at this:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-knew-grooming-gangs-were-9518461

These people are simply not remotely afraid of us anymore and they've realised that the police are more likely to side with them than us.

I think with a lot of these girls, if you question them they use a particular diversionary tactic , "the boys do it to you know". They rationalise their behaviour in this manner.

There is more awareness because it has happened in the white communities as well.

This grooming cycle spans generations all the way from the old white bearded mullahs down to the wombs of their cousin brides.

You may stop one bunch and put them away in prison, but there is another generation that has been bred and it will come back again a few years.

This cycle needs to be broken. The swamp needs to be drained.

I think we all know the true solution to the problem. AT least blokes do.

But it has a really heavy price.

It's simply hunting down the perpetrators and dealing violence to those who do this. Consistently.

That's why these predators target us - they feel that no one will do anything of consequence in response.

But we've become so successful as a community that streetwise, tough bundhay are increasingly hard to find. And it will mean prison time for a fair bunch of lads.

It's sad but I don't think much else will work.

We're in country that has harboured paedos/abusers amongst their highest ranks (i.e. government) and amongst prominent media figures. The police have consistently covered up the abuse of both white girls and apneean.

I mean look at this:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-knew-grooming-gangs-were-9518461

These people are simply not remotely afraid of us anymore and they've realised that the police are more likely to side with them than us.

1. you will sacrifice the best gursikhs to get rid a handful of paedo/perverts who will be replaced within days ..different tack is to cut off supply of easily misled girls by raising up moral values and knowledge.

2. sangat are sleepwalking they sound like recreational drug takers 'my daughter is a good girl it wont happen to me '' yeah that was a bad tab wont happen to me, i wont die'

they need proper education about what the real world is like and how their kids are pulling the wool over their eyes , in how to develop close but not controlling relationships.

3. given that the govt has shaken hands with Modi to defame and destroy sikhi by labelling us in press and to hand lists of names over of strong gursikhs don't play it naive but smart.

You couldnt have said it any better. They are flattered by an older man who gives them gifts and eventually takes advantage of them. I never understood why these people do this though, I mean what do they get from targeting young girls like that? Why are so many of these guys doing it? Is someone telling them to do this or is it just a common thing within the muslim community? What are their wives and mothers thinking ... in my case we knew who the man was and confronted his wife and mother about it who were just in denial

These people do it plainly and simply for their own sexual gratification. All the gifts and sweet talk ect are just a facade to get one thing. They first fill the girls head with compliments on her looks, attributes. Then talk to the girl. this is the most important aspect. they will talk to the girl for hours be it on phone or face to face. What is happening here is they are building up trust and an environment were the girl will start to develop feeling for the person. Its just natural. If a girl and boy spend alot of time together feelings naturally develop.

The girl will be on a high that someone is giving her all his attention. she will feel like she is now worth something. Many of the girls come from dysfunctional families showering them with false love, attention, gifts. Unfortunately many girls just fall for this common trap. They are very convincing. These predators will try it on countless girls and will also fail many times before they get one that they can manipulate. The girls are oblivious to the fact that the groomer has already tried this on dozens of other girls already. she is not special. she is just one of his countless victims.

Any man can potentially groom a a girl. Grooming a girl is not hard work. its very easy in the right circumstances. I could groom a girl if I wanted to by showering her with gifts ect. but thats the point. Muslims are the ones that will actually do this for real. The reason. I think is the that Muslims have more opportunities to do it.

for instance in a work place there maybe all muslim and one Sikh girl working there. hence they are comming into contact with muslims alot more be iot at uni, college ect.

These are ideal places to groom a girl. when she is way from the protection of her family.

What I find strange is that feminists and the left are strangely silent on this particular phonenomen.

They protest about everything else from sexual harassment, the glass ceiling, the pay gap, female infanticide, female genetic mutilation but not this.

How come they stand against misogyny but when there is this blatant misogyny from real misogynists they keep shtum.

First thing, jkv and the other brother whose sister was targeted.

My heart goes out to you. It is really heartening to see how you're dealing with this head on. We've been sweeping this issue under the rug for too long and this had made things even worse.

I'd like to share some my own experiences (more like frustrations actually).

People talked about groomers using flattery to entrap their victims. I've seen a fair few cases of this.

But from my experience no talking to, or explaining patiently to a young girl ever seems to work (or it does but VERY rarely). I (and many people I know) have seen so many young Sikh girls actually getting off on the whole rebellious thing in this respect, that many people have given up on even trying to warn them.

Even Singhs going to the family house and telling the parents hasn't worked.

It appears as if the girl's mind is made up and nothing can change it.

I would like to think that today, given all the media outpouring, maybe apneean would be a bit more careful, but then I find that so many Sikh girls are really gullible and naive that they continually fall for the same old strategies. It's like the girls can't see through the attention - and the efforts of other Sikhs to try and warn them becomes a part of the fun.

I don't see this in other communities like I see it in ours, why?

it happens but they hide it ..the pakis abuse their own figures have it at about 30-50% of muslim girls have been abused prior to marriage , afterwards God only knows . The christian girls try to get help but get labelled slags by the police possibly even getting abused by them too, Hindus hide the disgrace ...Then there are those who fall hook line and sinker that Islam is better for them than the other 'corrupt' dharams they came from ...Self-knowledge and greater self-respect are the cure and more attention and love from family from a young age means they wont look outside for attention so much.

We also need to make our daughters see that they are a vital part of the sikh family and valued just as much or more than boys rather than treated like afterthoughts as the PUNJABI way is ...

What I find strange is that feminists and the left are strangely silent on this particular phonenomen.

They protest about everything else from sexual harassment, the glass ceiling, the pay gap, female infanticide, female genetic mutilation but not this.

How come they stand against misogyny but when there is this blatant misogyny from real misogynists they keep shtum.

Fear.

Fear of physical reprisals or fear of being branded as prejudiced.

What I dont get is why are Sikh girls so trusting of muslim males?

I remeber at a party a muslim guy in his 30's got the number of a young hindu girl. when I approached the girl she acted very stuck up and would hardly speak to me. Even though I was trying to warn her about the creepy muslim guy. I didnt waste anymore time with this girl after that.

but the Muslim guy got her number.

Are girls naturally attracted to older men?