2 More Big Name Raagis Who "love" Badal

StarStriker

Well heres some more sellout raagis, whom think sun shines out of badals dirty ar$e.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/watch-what-2-most-famous-raagis-said-about-punjab-cm-badal/

2 of the most famous kirtan Raagis talked about Punjab CM Badal during a Kirtan program. The Raagis Harjinder Singh Sri Nagar Wale and Balwinder Singh Rangila praised Badal by stating hes the Most amazing person ever.

Harjinder Singh gave over the top praises by giving compliment after compliment which even those around him were wondering whether it was true or not.

He says, Badal Sahab never gets angry, I once asked his wife and she told me he never yelled at me in our whole life. He further added, despite Badal Sahib being angry, he doesnt even yell at his security guards.

Reportedly, Bhai Harjinder Singh will be doing kirtan in Surrey, Canada in the upcoming days.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x363h7m_raagis-praising-badal_news

Wow! To pray for someone's wellbeing is such a noble thing! His Holiness the Dalai Lama always says we should also love those we consider are bad or wicked. The great Mahayana meditation begins with:

'May all sentient beings be free from suffering,

May all sentient beings be at peace with themselves,

May they also enjoy happiness and joy,

May they reach enlightenment,

May they be free from sickness and disease,

May they also find wisdom.'

This and many other positive affirmations have to be recited in our hearts before we start the great Mahyana meditation. We have to be kind to every single soul and send them positive and loving vibrations before we commence our spiritual path regardless of what they have done to us or others. We can only forgive others when we have forgiven ourselves first. His Holiness The Dalai Lama also says love your enemies and keep them close to your heart. Let God be the judge. His holiness Dalai Lama is a wonderful teacher and we can all learn from him.

May God bless him.

I thought you were following sikhi and not buddism. I am confused now 'cos you came across as a devout sikh person in your previous posts on a different thread. So, are you a sikh or a buddhist? I know buddism doesn't believe in god instead they meditate on their minds, I mean, it is all about mindstuff and rituals.

Wow! To pray for someone's wellbeing is such a noble thing! His Holiness the Dalai Lama always says we should also love those we consider are bad or wicked. The great Mahayana meditation begins with:

'May all sentient beings be free from suffering,

May all sentient beings be at peace with themselves,

May they also enjoy happiness and joy,

May they reach enlightenment,

May they be free from sickness and disease,

May they also find wisdom.'

This and many other positive affirmations have to be recited in our hearts before we start the great Mahyana meditation. We have to be kind to every single soul and send them positive and loving vibrations before we commence our spiritual path regardless of what they have done to us or others. We can only forgive others when we have forgiven ourselves first. His Holiness The Dalai Lama also says love your enemies and keep them close to your heart. Let God be the judge. His holiness Dalai Lama is a wonderful teacher and we can all learn from him.

May God bless him.

Sarbat Da Bhalla is what Sikhs say in Ardas, this includes Badal. Sarbat da Bhalla doesn't mean to wish well for those with body illnesses. It means to wish well for the sickness of the mind which Badal has. Badals sickness of the mind is to kill others, rob others families, businesses and religions, commit genocides against Sikhs, take Sikh family integrity away by getting his lower officials to rape young Sikh women. Supply drugs to the youth of Punjab and destroying their lives. This is Badals sickness of the mind. Many kirtani jathas and kathavachaks are bought. Harjinder Singh is well known to be bought before this video came out in the public. Harjinder Singh knowing the sickness of Badals acts still says Badal is a good person in the video. By no standard will a simple, rational man say Badal is a good man.