Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

Guest Jacfsing2

I have been on this forum for quite some time now. For those who know me, my original name was DasamSarblohGranth.

Not to be egotistic, but here are the facts:

• I stood up for Dasam Granth, Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Bani
  • I was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, voices against the lies spread by missionaries
  • I kept it real and had the best # of posts to like ratios on this forum, Sangat loved me
What happened was:
  • I stood up to lies posted by Neo, Mr. Johal, etc. Most of the fake ppl teamed up against me.
  • Admin/Mods have a link with Neo, so unjustly I was restricted
  • Neo broke the rules set by Admin regarding us not communicating with eachother (directly or indirectly), and I stood up against that, and Admin banned me.
  • Admin changed my name to ridicule me. Then they changed it again to DSGji.
  • Admin did not even let me post ever again.
  • I came back on with DSG2 or something like that to counter Neo again against his lies.
  • Again Admin would defend Neo. Just like before, they would cover up for him by deleting certain posts and threads to remove all the evidence.
  • I don't have access to that account anymore, so I created this one now
  • What's funny is that I exposed one person for having multiple accounts and that person was against me, but admin did do anything because they all have this web/nexus/connection to one another.
  • Admin claimed that they would let me post (to make themselves look good to everyone. That's one of their main tactics, they say one thing infront of everyone, but do something else behind the scenes). And they never lifted the ban. They just tried to silence the truth.
  • Before making this account today, I logged in to my original account, but I still can't post or do anything on it.

This is a really long story. Those who have been here the past couple of years will know what I went through and how many lies were spread by others. Even Mehtaab Singh had no guts to stand up to Admin, and instead he teamed up with them. Administrators, Moderators and others on this website said and did a lot of wrong and bad things. And that's on their Karma, Satguru knows everything.

Sorry for the rant, but when you guys are going to accuse me of being fake....I'm going to respond. It's you guys who have really opened a can of worms by saying stuff like that.

There were only a few people on this forum who tried to stand up for me and kept it real. The rest were fake and are chelas of admin/mods/Neo/Mr. Johal/GPS, etc.

But anyways, that's history. Now to focus on the present.

Now I'm here to counter the (not so new) lies spread by Singh123456777 and others.

Really interesting, so the Admin doesn't like you? Can't they just re-ban you?

If that's aimed at me, please re-read my post.

It's not Veer Jee, I read your post 2-3 times before posting what I wrote. I just wrote everything in general for new members like Balkaar Jee and others who have only been here within the past year and haven't seen what went on before then. I wrote it because I didn't want to keep on repeating myself, because that kind of a post comes off as egotistic and that's not what I'm trying to be.

On a side note, I actually really liked what you wrote in this topic, your posts were very mature and full of ektaa and pyaar! Thanks for that!

I have been on this forum for quite some time now. For those who know me, my original name was DasamSarblohGranth.

Not to be egotistic, but here are the facts:

• I stood up for Dasam Granth, Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Bani
  • I was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, voices against the lies spread by missionaries
  • I kept it real and had the best # of posts to like ratios on this forum, Sangat loved me
What happened was:
  • I stood up to lies posted by Neo, Mr. Johal, etc. Most of the fake ppl teamed up against me.
  • Admin/Mods have a link with Neo, so unjustly I was restricted
  • Neo broke the rules set by Admin regarding us not communicating with eachother (directly or indirectly), and I stood up against that, and Admin banned me.
  • Admin changed my name to ridicule me. Then they changed it again to DSGji.
  • Admin did not even let me post ever again.
  • I came back on with DSG2 or something like that to counter Neo again against his lies.
  • Again Admin would defend Neo. Just like before, they would cover up for him by deleting certain posts and threads to remove all the evidence.
  • I don't have access to that account anymore, so I created this one now
  • What's funny is that I exposed one person for having multiple accounts and that person was against me, but admin did do anything because they all have this web/nexus/connection to one another.
  • Admin claimed that they would let me post (to make themselves look good to everyone. That's one of their main tactics, they say one thing infront of everyone, but do something else behind the scenes). And they never lifted the ban. They just tried to silence the truth.
  • Before making this account today, I logged in to my original account, but I still can't post or do anything on it.

This is a really long story. Those who have been here the past couple of years will know what I went through and how many lies were spread by others. Even Mehtaab Singh had no guts to stand up to Admin, and instead he teamed up with them. Administrators, Moderators and others on this website said and did a lot of wrong and bad things. And that's on their Karma, Satguru knows everything.

Sorry for the rant, but when you guys are going to accuse me of being fake....I'm going to respond. It's you guys who have really opened a can of worms by saying stuff like that.

There were only a few people on this forum who tried to stand up for me and kept it real. The rest were fake and are chelas of admin/mods/Neo/Mr. Johal/GPS, etc.

But anyways, that's history. Now to focus on the present.

Now I'm here to counter the (not so new) lies spread by Singh123456777 and others.

Im basing my so called les on this http://s14.postimg.org/8akroibxt/randhir2.jpg written by sant kartar Singh Ji.

Im basing my so called les on this http://s14.postimg.org/8akroibxt/randhir2.jpg written by sant kartar Singh Ji.

That's good, but remember there are Mahapursh/Mahapurkhs, Sants, Brahmgiaanees, Scholars, etc on the other side too. Both sides have 'big players'. That's what you're not getting with your narrow-mindedness.

If we go by your logic, the little remaining ekta in the Panth will be gone too.

That's good, but remember there are Mahapursh/Mahapurkhs, Sants, Brahmgiaanees, Scholars, etc on the other side too. Both sides have 'big players'. That's what you're not getting with your narrow-mindedness.

If we go by your logic, the little remaining ekta in the Panth will be gone too.

Bro there are two options for me. First option: I believe sant kartar Singh Ji for what he wrote and have the same respect for taksal that I have now and I respect bhai randhir Singh. Option two: I believe that sant kartar Singh is a liar and taksal is lying and lose my respect for taksal and lose respect for bhai randhir Singh as well.

Which option is right. We can't have it both ways by saying sant kartar Singh lied and still have the same respect for him.

In your opinion do you think sant kartar Singh is lying?

Bro there are two options for me. First option: I believe sant kartar Singh Ji for what he wrote and have the same respect for taksal that I have now and I respect bhai randhir Singh. Option two: I believe that sant kartar Singh is a liar and taksal is lying and lose my respect for taksal and lose respect for bhai randhir Singh as well.

Which option is right. We can't have it both ways by saying sant kartar Singh lied and still have the same respect for him.

You talked about Ram Rai above.....let me ask you one thing....you're so focused on adding or removing even one word or page.....what are you going to say to those pro-Ragmala extremists who for the past 100 years have hunted down Puratan handwritten Saroops of Guru Granth Sahib Jee which DO NOT have Ragmala in them, and they do 'agan bhet' of those Saroops.

If adding or removing one word equates one to Ram Rai....then what would you call pro-Ragmala extremists?

EH!? You would lose your respect for Bhai Sahib? Have you yet again forgot what poem Sant Gurbachan Singh wrote about Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh?

It's definately not true that Bhai Sahib believed in Raag Mala. But I don't want to enter this particular argument, you have the right to believe what you want.

Anyways for the sake of your soul, don't trust your mind. The mind is very cunning and dangerous. Trust Sant jee. Say to yourself that even if Bhai Sahib didn't believe in raag mala I must place trust in Sant jee and respect Bhai Sahib no matter what, as Sant jee did so clearly.

Remember this that either way Sant ji wrote the poem and had very high respect for Bhai Sahib.

Do some real unbiased research on Bhai Sahib. You will find his kmayee is unmatched in modern times.

Those of have done agan bhet for that reason have no chance of being saved.

The most dangerous "sikhs" are in the pro rag mala group. You don't see those who don't believe in rag mala going after saroops with rag mala and setting the saroops on fire.

pure evil, they are enemies of Satguru who burn saroops to hide evidence of raag mala not being bani. Pro rag mala ppl believe in their particular sant and ignore all the scholarly ecidence. you can't reason with them. Then when they have no proof they come out with this sant has dib drishtee to know that this and that happened. Then at the point it's impossible to debate properly. Noone in modern times has greater dib drishti then Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh. His kmayee was just tooo much. Maha maha speical GurSikh!

That question can be applied the other way too, do you believe Bhai Randhir Singh was lying?

Honestly, I don’t understand why we need to have a division or be hateful over these minor differences. We should respect everyone regardless of our differences as long as there is no harm done to another.