Does Anyone Know?

singhnihk

^ Kazimakazima ji sorry bro that i was wrong b4 in thinking u were Muslim.

So i hope u got my apology by pm + on thread at the time.

I respect u as a good Sikh.

Bhul chuk maaf

But beware of a Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga that supports Indira Gandhi + RSS infiltrating this site

Guest Jacfsing2

^ Kazimakazima ji sorry bro that i was wrong b4 in thinking u were Muslim.So i hope u got my apology by pm + on thread at the time.I respect u as a good Sikh. Bhul chuk maafBut beware of a Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga that supports Indira Gandhi + RSS infiltrating this site

Baba Deep Singh was a Taksali. Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale never supported Indra Gandhi nor the RSS? I don't believe Kartar Singh Bhinderwale nor Thakur Singh supported Indra Gandhi either, (where did you get this from?)

^ Kazimakazima ji sorry bro that i was wrong b4 in thinking u were Muslim. So i hope u got my apology by pm + on thread at the time. I respect u as a good Sikh. Bhul chuk maaf But beware of a Hindu-Taksali-Bahman-chatanga that supports Indira Gandhi + RSS infiltrating this site

And how do I know you are not all the ids on this forum starting with chatanga, DTF, singhnihk, goggi, mistersingh, sikhni.....and the rest? Perhaps, you are also the moderator and all his spying team. SheikhYoBooty, I think you are not who think you are becose i don't think that you think you know who all the others on this forum think who you think you are. Bull chuk maaff ji.

I also wonder whether JSinghNz is a charmed favorite of the moderators. All the other nasties on this forum have been banned or placed on watch, and yet HE somehow persists, totally free to give voice to his vitriolic poison.

Lol, so now you guys believe me that there are people who have links with admins/mods and that there's a big politics that goes on behind the scenes!!

You guys act like I'm lieing. I say it how it is.

There's a lot of bad people on this forum. Some of them are allies with the Admin and Mods. They still allowed some guy to be Anti-Ragmala, despite this site says they support all of Guru Sahib. The Admin either are men of Haumai or really stupid, or don't really exist and only there to collect money through Ads on this site, (some ads having nothing to do with Sikhi or Guru Sahib).

Lollllll