Namdharis Coming Back Into Panth

jkvlondon

44 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

I think the Namdharis stopped drinking tea in resistance to the British. I believe Nihangs and Taksaalis don't drink tea/cha either. Speaking from personal experience, most of my family are hooked on cha and are addicted. I recently gave up on cha a couple of months ago. However, I would imagine most people traditionally used to drink shardai or shaheedi degh for an energy boost.

I never had tea in my life, I can't stand the smell ? But I drink warm milk

It all started as natural remedies, you extract things from plants for healing & painkillers. It's useful but in excess it ruins a person's subtle sensory system.

17 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

I never had tea in my life, I can't stand the smell ? But I drink warm milk

It all started as natural remedies, you extract things from plants for healing & painkillers. It's useful but in excess it ruins a person's subtle sensory system.

I still use it from time to time, but not in excess so I lose my tolerance to it so it works better if I need it, so I try my best to do parhej from allopathic medicine which reduces my tolerance even further so when I need it, it actually works 

one of my teachers had a rare condition where drugs just didnt work on him during surgery, except for fetanyl which was later on prohibited by the doctors when he reached a age

so the guy had to endure his surgeries 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Looks so beautiful, like a painting. With all the rivers and trees Punjab would have been teeming with life. Makes sense why our grandparents says Punjab was like heaven back in their days. 

have you been to Ludhiana

I believe that might be most polluted city in all of Punjab 

its the san francisco of Punjab 

Should start a huge Sikh immigration to northern nevada and a satellite community in a city for commerce and job rotations. 

The military trains all our pilots here because it looks like afghanistan. The elevation and latitude are similar. The polution is zero and there are huge rural lands available with no competition. 

1 hour ago, dharamyudh said:

Ludhiana is really polluted. I heard that they even have the highest cancer rates.  

Waheguru ji malwa in general does with Satluj being polluted with nuclear waste from

Badal constituencies of Bhatinda where the thermal plant doesnt handle its nuclear waste well and let's uranium mix into waters