Where Are The Mods?

kazimakazima

LOL

I'm guessing you didn't know Akalifauj before he was forced to put his posts through moderator approval.

Yeah, because he's one of the few people to stand up agianst lies.

You don't know anything that happened on here years ago man....it's beyond your contemplation. This forum used to be like SGPC dictatorship. People who had links with admins/mods got away with everything while those who stood up for the truth got silenced.

Please take over this forum. It would nice having you as a Mod and actually caring about how a real forum is successful.

Your true intentions are exposed. You want someone like Kira to be a mod....someone who is kind of new to this forum and pretty new to Sikhi as well.

Nice try.....

Singhni Miri Piri is much more experienced and a better fit that Kira. No offense to Kira...but it would be like voting for Kanye West to be President of USA.

Guest Jacfsing2

Yeah, because he's one of the few people to stand up agianst lies.

You don't know anything that happened on here years ago man....it's beyond your contemplation. This forum used to be like SGPC dictatorship. People who had links with admins/mods got away with everything while those who stood up for the truth got silenced.

Your true intentions are exposed. You want someone like Kira to be a mod....someone who is kind of new to this forum and pretty new to Sikhi as well.

Nice try.....

Singhni Miri Piri is much more experienced and a better fit that Kira. No offense to Kira...but it would be like voting for Kanye West to be President of USA.

I can understand you don't like me, but what's wrong with Kira? He's a good person who I feel actually trying to follow Guru Sahib. He probably knows more than the both of us in Sikhi.

I can understand you don't like me, but what's wrong with Kira? He's a good person who I feel actually trying to follow Guru Sahib. He probably knows more than the both of us in Sikhi.

Naw bro,

Kira didn't even know anything regarding the Raagmala debate/AKJ, etc. And that's why you want Kira to be mod, so that you can manipulate Kira. As is evident from that topic, Kira liked and agreed with what people like you said. Lol.

Singhni Miri Piri has much more experience and knowledge right now.

Guest Jacfsing2

Jokes aside, this forum is a microcosm of why modern day Sikhi is so fractured. We're meant to be the future generations on whose shoulders change will arrive. If anything, we're just as bad as those who've come before us.

I hope there's a gupt horde of blessed Sikhs free of partisanship and ties to holy men of all denominations, lol.

I agree we could use a moderator that could unite the many jathas and will stand against Anti-Gurmukh practices. That includes that we will have to stop arguing on small topics. It would be nice to see, Taksali, Nanaksari, Nihangs, AKJ, and the many other jathas that are loyal to the Panth and Guru Sahib.