Where Are The Mods?

kazimakazima

Open defiance or any disrespect.

As for your other questions, I'm not sure. Admin has the power to do this.

Final Question. I understand many of the Sangat have strong feelings towards some of the issued Hukams. So Let me just affirm some examples.

Person 1: I disgree with the Akal Takhat's Hukamnama - insert reasons here- But I understand it is my moral obligation to uphold it.

Person 2 - Their wrong, we should completely ignore it.

Would person 1 be alright in that sense.

Final Question. I understand many of the Sangat have strong feelings towards some of the issued Hukams. So Let me just affirm some examples.

Person 1: I disgree with the Akal Takhat's Hukamnama - insert reasons here- But I understand it is my moral obligation to uphold it.

Person 2 - Their wrong, we should completely ignore it.

Would person 1 be alright in that sense.

Context is everything. If someone is deliberately trying to disrespect it, then it will be deleted. Don't really need to overthink this one.

:yay: :yay: the Mod is back!!! :excited: Welcome back Mod Penji, Paji, Robot :excited:

Sat Sri Akaal Ji. Long time no see!! Congratulations for saving your forum in time from an unenviable rebellion!! As the old saying goes, 'A stitch in time saves nine,' well done ji :respect: We almost appointed a new Mod as we had given up all hopes for your return!! Still, while you are here can you please sort some unsavoury ids out for upsetting others with their unpleasant comments, particularly, SheikhYoBooty? He/She is such an unnessary propaganda machine and you/we can do without him/her!! Much obliged ji, Sir/Madam/Robot :biggrin2:

Guest Jacfsing2

:yay: :yay: the Mod is back!!! :excited: Welcome back Mod Penji, Paji, Robot :excited:

Sat Sri Akaal Ji. Long time no see!! Congratulations for saving your forum in time from an unenviable rebellion!! As the old saying goes, 'A stitch in time saves nine,' well done ji :respect: We almost appointed a new Mod as we had given up all hopes for your return!! Still, while you are here can you please sort some unsavoury ids out for upsetting others with their unpleasant comments, particularly, SheikhYoBooty? He/She is such an unnessary propaganda machine and you/we can do without him/her!! Much obliged ji, Sir/Madam/Robot :biggrin2:

We still could use other mods on this forum, and Kira would still make a good moderator, (except that he has to tell everyone that he's a guy, but we all got our things). Most forums do have more than one moderator.

We still could use other mods on this forum, and Kira would still make a good moderator, (except that he has to tell everyone that he's a guy, but we all got our things). Most forums do have more than one moderator.

You are soooo. right!!! Let's all vote for Kira the 'he' and not the 'she' to be on the moderators' team!!! :excited:

Kira outright told a member to shut up. His knowledge on Sikhi and ability to interpret shabads are very questionable. Example not understanding who Sri Guru Nanak dev ji is and how he is Vaheguru.

This forum needs mods who stand on Gurmat and are not concerned with popularity. Example: Kira told another to shut up and no public formal warning was given. Double standard still has not stopped.

I think before anyone tries to register, they should confirm they read and agree (tick box) to comply with the Forum rules which could be presented as a list.

This way we need not to remind them these to the genuine new members as they are very simple and straightforward.

But keeping it (forum rules) as a sticky thread in all the sections should do the same job.