City "sikhs" & Malhi To Welcome Modi!

StarStriker

simple really they will both collude as Thatcher and Gandhi did in the eighties to suppress and interfere in SIkh Affairs ..be prepared to double up sikhi parchaar to the non-sikhs and please share as much information with them on social Media about 84 and now

simple really they will both collude as Thatcher and Gandhi did in the eighties to suppress and interfere in SIkh Affairs ..be prepared to double up sikhi parchaar to the non-sikhs and please share as much information with them on social Media about 84 and now

I doubt a significant number of the British people will swallow it to be fair. The amount of hatred for Cameron has been escalating a-lot recently. Most people are convinced he's a morally deprived <banned word filter activated>.

I doubt a significant number of the British people will swallow it to be fair. The amount of hatred for Cameron has been escalating a-lot recently. Most people are convinced he's a morally deprived <banned word filter activated>.

I mean he's so low he got his peeps to photoshop July photos to show him wearing a poppy to commerate wardead ...and got caught out , personally I think the photoshopper did it on purpose in disgust. Conservatives are proven to be untrustworthy and subhuman

I mean he's so low he got his peeps to photoshop July photos to show him wearing a poppy to commerate wardead ...and got caught out , personally I think the photoshopper did it on purpose in disgust. Conservatives are proven to be untrustworthy and subhuman

Have you seen the interview Jon Snow did with him? I'm not sure where I saw it on which forum. Essentially him trying to justify backing Saudi Arabia for a position on the UN human rights council.

Then again he is the same guy who forgot his own child in a pub once.

No Sikh organisation or gurdwara committee should be whoring themselves and bending over to money hungry anti-human rights British establishment or Indian (puppet to british). It's shameful and degrading for any Sikh with self respect would even entertain welcoming leaders of nations that have indulged in our peoples genocide and heinous attacks of 1984. 30+ years on no apology by the british establishment for amristar massacre of peaceful unarmed civilians 1919 or 1947 or 1984 involvement in the planning of operation blue star nor has the Indian establishment for its physical genocide of on going genocide since 1947. Sikh blood and life is more precious than gold and yet they happily spill it like its worthless

Sikhs must take the higher moral ground, be independent and sovereign and only do business with allies who are true allies and don't stab you in the back even though your people sacrificed their life and blood for their freedom in the past.

No one in world affairs cares for Sikhs because there are no Sikh national governments in place yet and the Sikhs with any economical influence are too busy being uncle tom's and sucking up to corrupt people who plot against the Sikh nation behind their backs. When Sikhs stand strong and firm and be true to their religion true to their guru's true to their God Waheguru then we will see change for the better until then we are still going to get walked all over and taken for granted.