• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Like going for a run naturally increasing your breathing. The breathing techniques naturally increase/decrease temperature. It's possible to do lots of things with body using Sidhia. Have a look at this website. http://www.cosmicharmony.com/Sp/Babaji/Babaji.htm Scroll down and you'll see 2 photos of a yogi. The photographer took them at same time but they are completely different.
    • Yes, that's him. He himself ran from the battlefield, so spends his time badmouthing who didn't.  I don't understand the agenda of Makhu, Sikhri, Udoke etc. These folks are actively involved in bringing the injustices of 80s 90s to the forefront. To the point they clearly have some love for Sikhs. Yes, I understand some who speak for Khalistan are paid, but they usually spend more time riling up folks, not engage in intellectual dialogue. Its possible these individuals are just misguided. 
    • If you were smart enough to look at the timeline of my original post you would see it went up before you slandered Gursikhs on the other thread.  You were slandering on this thread.   @MOD @ADMIN  let him say what he wants openly here about me.  He acts like a tough guy but I know it's an act.  Here is your chance tough guy.  Let's hear it
    • There's many meanings to this. One which I find incredibly beautiful (from the point of view of Guru Arjan Dev Ji) is Aad guray nameh - I bow down to the 1st Guru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Jugaad guray nameh - I bow down to the 2nd Guru Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji Sat guray nameh - I bow down to my Satguru Sri Guru Ram Das Ji Sri gur dayvay nameh - I bow down to their (my satguru's) Guru Sri Guru Amar Das Ji In this way Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji pays their respect to the 4 Guru Sahibs before them and seeks blessing to begin path of Sukhmani Sahib. This is an implied arth based on the perspective of 5th Guru. A more literal arth could be: Aad guray nameh - I pay respect to guru who has been guru since the start of time (aad meaning start) Jugaad guray nameh - I pay respect to guru who was present at the start of the jugs when creation began. Jugaad sach Sat guray nameh - I pay respect to the true guru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji  Sri gur dayvay nameh - I pay respect to the guru who is true now and will always be the true guru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji
    • Thank you for posting these videos. This is exactly how they live in below freezing temperatures, without getting sick with hypothermia. They showed us few breathing techniques to keep warm when we stayed with them in Rishikesh in the 90s which worked well. We promised them we’ll revisit them again,  but unfortunately,  it never happened! Once we came back home to HK, we realised how different their world was in comparison to ours’. It was almost like we lived on two different planets! The saadhoos can stay alive up to six months or more without food and water, for they have mastered the techniques to do away with all material comforts. Amazing souls. 

Important Information

Terms of Use