So Caffeine Is A Drug.

thugger

I think it's good to create health awareness, Kira ji , Don't know if they talk about it in India, but I don't see what's wrong if they do. If it helps somebody then why not discuss it?

In india chaa addiction is such a big problem that people cannot live without it. I have been going to india constantly for the last 4 years for 2 to 3 months and I have witnessed this addiction first hand.

I think it's good to create health awareness, Kira ji , Don't know if they talk about it in India, but I don't see what's wrong if they do. If it helps somebody then why not discuss it?

I don't deny that. Nor do I see any harm in all this discussion. Many of the Sikhs iv spoken to from India seem a bit shocked at how much depth we discuss everything. I suppose it's a good thing yes.

I was just writing down a thought, that's it really xD

Guest Jacfsing2

I don't deny that. Nor do I see any harm in all this discussion. Many of the Sikhs iv spoken to from India seem a bit shocked at how much depth we discuss everything. I suppose it's a good thing yes.

I was just writing down a thought, that's it really xD

It's best to know what your suppose to do rather than second nature. (That's why all the smart Christians leave Christianity, and the smart Muslims leave Islam).

In india chaa addiction is such a big problem that people cannot live without it. I have been going to india constantly for the last 4 years for 2 to 3 months and I have witnessed this addiction first hand.

It's a punjabi culture now to drink chaa lol. Before British came to India, people weren't addicted to it and would consume big steel container dudh (samundr). This is one of the reasons youngsters and kids are not doing that great health wise...

On the other hand one cup chaa is good for your lung functionality. Keeps you alert when you need to be for e.g. doing path during Akhnd Path especially for the ones who do night duty. It's very difficult for security guards to keep themselves awake whole night without chaa or coffee.

You need to keep a good balance of whatever you eat or drink.

If you want to get rid of chaa, also get rid of all kinds of fizzy drinks and fast foods such as chips and pizza. Too much masale in food is also not good and neither is too much tadke vali daal.

Where do you draw the line?

Chaa is not harmful if you drink it within proportions. If you don't drink it, you are not missing any blissful experience either.

Peeni pio nhi peeni na pio. Eve gaah paya.

I thought the convo would have ended after you said this, lol, but you keep going on and on.

By the way, do any of you know that Bhai Fauja Singh the marathon runner drinks addrak vali chaa. Don't ask me to tell his age now!

The great benefits are from the addrak and other eating/lifestyle habits + karma, not the chaa.