Sign in to follow this  
SinghStation

Punjab Govt Rejects Bhai Gurdeep Singh Khera’S Parole Plea

FULL NEWS:

Punjab Govt Rejects Bhai Gurdeep Singh Khera’s parole plea

Amritsar – Punjab Police & Punjab Govt has once again shown their anti-Sikh facet by rejecting the parole application of Bhai Gurdeep Singh Khera, who was recently transferred to Punjab Jail.

As per media reports, it has been learnt that the rural police had submitted a negative report fearing that he may attempt to flee and could cause a law and order problem if parole was granted.

The final authority on granting parole, Deputy Commissioner Ravi Bhagat, confirmed that the parole plea of Khera has been rejected as per the feedback received from the Office of Senior Superintendent of Police (Rural).

SSP (Rural) Jasdeep Singh said that the reason cited by Khera for parole was not convincing.

Khera had mentioned in his application that he intends to get his house repaired and therefore, needs to avail parole.

As per precedent, our team visited his native place to enquire about his intentions and did not get positive feedback. The reason he mentioned — house repair — too was found to be frivolous. All these reasons didn’t justify his parole plea. Accordingly, the report was submitted to the DC’s office to take a final call,” he said.

FAIMLY.jpg?resize=400%2C336

Old parents of Bhai Gurdeep Singh Khera

Bhai Khera (55), a native of Jallupur Khera village in Amritsar, was booked under the Terrorist and Disruptive Activities Prevention Act (TADA) and later sentenced to life imprisonment in two cases registered in 1996 in New Delhi and Karnataka.

Source:Punjab Govt Rejects Bhai Gurdeep Singh Khera’s parole plea

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• They're a virus that has been allowed to spread due to Sikh ignorance of their own religion and beliefs. If only people knew the contempt with which Dhadhri and his ancillaries are held by genuinely spiritual and decent Sikhs, those of the sangat who've been deceived but are ultimately decent people seeking spiritual guidance, would turn from these charlatans immediately. NKJ are digging themselves into a very deep hole from which they will not escape. 
    • Guest daas guest singh
      @puzzled you also watch embracing sikhism like mee. thats great cos she has some great resources.I was thinking that i am gonna introduce this channel and their website to the sikhsangat folks.but yeah great channel.She has helped many converts like me(i was born into a hindu family).Mr. Jack u shud watch this channel and hv a look at their website they hv great great great resources for converts and even ppl who r already sikh .
    • I got more into Sikh dharam when i was encouraged to search for much deeper sikh dharam. It was under the guidance of pure gurmukh couple; former Hindu guy turned into khalsa and his wife, a former christian white turned into 24 hrs bana wearing sikh. Punjabi family born got into deep sikhi by non-sikh born couple. That proves that it is a very universal faith and speaks to everyone regardless of race, color/age/sex etc.  One advice, i can give you and i hope you can understand it at early stages: You will see whole lot of majority of "sikhs" who will not be following the core principles of what our gurus taught inside Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, so do not get discouraged by seeing that thing as they are not blessed. On one hand you will see the beauty and strong message of life and its purpose from Sri Guru Granth Sahib and on the other side you will see majority followers not actually getting that message quite frankly. So, do not get confused. It is due to lack of preaching of the actual message of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee to masses. Socially, you will be greatly accepted and all Sikhs will feel proud of having you as sikh. Do not worry the actual first long stares by few old folks as that is part of indian culture lol.  Which state you are from? 
    • Ram Rahim was forgiven.  

Important Information

Terms of Use