Migrants Asked To Breed With Europeans.....................

sant123

The rhetoric of 'regime change' is decidedly a western rhetoric! The muslims have always had conflicts amongst themselves but they have never invaded countries to overthrow a regime. Not in recent history anyways. They are equally evil and blameworthy. Even if that Saddam (iriot) went after kuwait to reclaim the territory but his weapons were so primitive as though they belonged in some museum!! Rich muslim countries are paying the western governments to accept these refugees because their aim is to spread Islam in Europe/West. This has actually been reported within Germany by German journalists but no one is taking heed to what they are saying. The far right is taking notice, no wonder they are protesting but they don't receive any publicity in the mainstream media. Do you know the Saudi Royal family is worth trillions of dollars? They could take these refugees but they are not going to because this is their only chance to spread Islam to European nations. The opening of the largest mosque in Moscow was celebrated by so many heads of states from the middle east and Mr Putin today. I didn't even think there would be that many muslims living in Moscow!! Hungary has closed her borders, so has Macedonia.

The refugee crisis started long time ago with the western countries interferring with their internal affairs. ISIL is a result of Iraq invasion which has been funded by so many countries. They should have kept their noses out but they didn't because of oil.

The concept of regieme change is invented by the west, or at least made famous by them, but you'd have to be fooling yourself if you think muslim countries are't trying the same sh** now. You know a lot of these terrorist groups are used for proxy wars by many different muslim intelligence agencies, in order to destabilize a nation and its leadership?

As for the cause of ISIL, yes, the toppling of Saddam plays a HUGE role, but so do the mill/billionaire muslims who privately fund them.

The concept of regieme change is invented by the west, or at least made famous by them, but you'd have to be fooling yourself if you think muslim countries are't trying the same sh** now. You know a lot of these terrorist groups are used for proxy wars by many different muslim intelligence agencies, in order to destabilize a nation and its leadership?

As for the cause of ISIL, yes, the toppling of Saddam plays a HUGE role, but so do the mill/billionaire muslims who privately fund them.

I know. They are all in it together, no doubt about it.

The Gulf countries are thinking they are being smart with the attempt to Islamicise Europe.

This would be the biggest mistake they would make as it could backfire on them.

The biggest danger would be a White Muslim Europe with all the Islamic zeal of a new convert who turn their direction towards the middle east for conquest.

The brown muslim would be under the jackboot of the White muslim.

I wonder how all the Muslims who whine about the crusades would consider this. Would they want imperialism imposed upon them or would they be O.K. With it because they are Muslim now?

Loads of these e.european kurris have married our freshy sikhs and uk born sikhs. U can c plenty of guti walleh kids with blonde hair n blue eyes etc.

My dada ji had blond hair and blue eyes and his eldest son and Thai ji's son and grandson don't mean they were firangi mix , I've even seen maori blonds/blue eyes ....just natural variations can happen to pure desi stock too .

Their parents were very upset when they discoverd what the boys had done and forced them to leave them and their children and most claim benefits. Their parents don't want to know the kids either.

I'm sorry but that is despicable... if you are teaching your son it is OK to abandon wife and kids and get married to someone else what will happen to the Desi Voti when he tires of life with her?

Erm im aware Of that, but im talkin bowt kids who r with 1 parent panjabi, and other parent e.european.

well my brood all look desi , and that's fine with them ...my husband is italian descent (looks like a fair punjabi when he wears a dastar) I'm fair but in Sun I will go reddish bronze , the kids too nanaki te gehe ...Ardas of Hubby was heard ...they have good height , bone structure, colour twins have light brown hair and will probably end up with beards that go blondish in sun . The four of them want to look desi as they know they will never be considered English despite what the passport says. I think they equate the look to being closer to sikhi roots