P@ki On Sikh Channel

StarStriker

Just thought I'd throw in my two pennies into this one. If there are any of you that thinks it is exaggerated and kara wearing by muslims does not happen believe me it does.

I know of a family who's daughter was taken in by this and fell for a guy thinking he was a Sikh. She went against her parents warnings and wishes and left her family to be with this boy. Today she sits in Saudi Arabia with 7 kids by three different muslims. Her boyfriend had been employed by the Hut group to recruit and was paid a handsome sum.

She was groomed at a London university.

There are also others who fell for the same

I have also seen Tamils from Sri Lanka wearing them. I know of a married sikh woman who was taken in same kind of scenario. Guy was a P@ki and wore a kara. She took to him and blew away her marriage, kids, parents and everything. Today? She is in a council flat with 4 kids.

Dont think for a minute that this does not happen.

thats sad thing to hear brother. dont get me wrong i feel sympathy when this happnes to young girls or if the guy does it so well but the q must be are these girls that stupid... I can tell difference between punjabi spoken in pakistan or pahari with punjabi. I can also tel from someones accent what sort of family they come from... It is again very sad but some of these girls need to be asked some serious questions cos when your going out with someone you ask them who there family is? brothers and sisters? whats there names. My head is hurting reading your post

How idiotic are some people that they're convinced by a kara as to someone's religious and cultural background? A part of me suspects the kara is just an excuse peddled by people when things turn sour. There's no way Sikhs can be that clueless, no way.

I think some of it is what you suggest but also, some girls are proper clueless like that. Dumb.

I totally agree. A little experience in having lived and we can tell who the kara wearing p@ki is. But to a 18 year old girl at a freshers uni night ? Yes well most likely she will be taken in. We all know the reasoning why these non sikhs wear a kara. But these girls don't. And the married sikh young lady? Well I knew this lady and it was boredom in her marriage she blamed. Yes her husband was working every hour god sent to better their lives for his wife and kids. She didnt appreciate this and went off with a p@ki at work. Even had a kid with him. Sad thing was her husband thought it was his until she went off.

It does happen and dont think for even a second it will not.

When I was a kid my younger sister was invited to a birthday party of a muslim p@ki classmate. My sister was only 14 years old at time. My mother would only let my sister attend on one condition. That my mum would come with her and sit there the duration. My sister was also on strict orders NOT to eat anything. Wise woman my dear Mum was. If only other parents saw things same way.

As I've mentioned before the sad thing is how our Gurdwaras have almost accepted muslims. I hear you say "accepted muslims?"

Yes accepted. when they are carrying out anand karaj behind secret doors of sikhs and muslims then I think I am right in saying accepted. I have got to a stage where I no longer attend gurdwara as many of them are to blame. My heart does not sit right at these gurdwaras. Sad but true

Well I knew this lady and it was boredom in her marriage she blamed. Yes her husband was working every hour god sent to better their lives for his wife and kids. She didnt appreciate this and went off with a p@ki at work. Even had a kid with him. Sad thing was her husband thought it was his until she went off.

It does happen and dont think for even a second it will not.

Classic female mating strategy. Alpha Male bad boy for excitement and Beta Male Cuckhold provider.

There are many indicators that help to differentiate between Sikhs who don't keep rehat and Muslims, from inflection of language, facial features, body language, general demeanour, etc, it's all very basic to spot... if you're looking.

My guess those who fall for the kara-wearing non-Sikh do so because they weren't bothered by it in the first place. It's only when the relationship turns sour do we hear the pleas of, "Oh, he was wearing a kara." Yeah right.

what about them southall hoodlams lol

No idea. Who are they?

There are many indicators that help to differentiate between Sikhs who don't keep rehat and Muslims, from inflection of language, facial features, body language, general demeanour, etc, it's all very basic to spot... if you're looking

Im referring to this. You say the inflection of language, so the way pakis use is slang, so do some sikhs in southall. facial features yes you can tell differences, i.e mirpuris but not all the times, especially punjabis. Body language well pakis bought up in mainly ghettos and some sikhs still being bought up in ghettos like southall would be similar, very badboy type. So it can be easy to mistake a mona sikh from southall with a paki from slough etc. Just my experience and opinion, one apni just wouldnt believe I was sikh one time lol

@mrggg123 - I still reckon I could get a high success rate, lol. There's something intrinsically "Islamic" about their being that just isn't shared by non-Muslim Punjabis, regardless of similar upbringing in humble or deprived areas, or even apparent similarities in the use of language. It's tough to describe without being vague. It's more of an art than a science, lol.