All Talk But No Show

Guest Keep it real

Guest Keep it real

For years ihave just been hearing storys of sikhs claiming this and that etc.. saying this happens that happens when you do simran.. we are this we are that...but theres nothing to show for anything we do?.. we say things like we are warriors blah blah are we really a warrior race? I agree we were but are we now?... are we anything we claim to gore etc?.. "oh i felt this tingling feeling in my head" and we tell gore this is what happens when you're in bliss and dasam dwar this and that... talking about ridhi sidhis amrit ras naam ras and all these other ras's when its nothing but a little head rush or something biological.. its just like the time when i was a kid.. i was doing simran 2-3 in the morning and there was flashes of thunder.. i thought i was going off my boat etc... and many other things like that

Its seems to me people (us sikhs) are just making up things now to make ourselves look good or something???.. and acting like that we know everythung about naam ras and this and that etc when i bet u all havent had any excperiences yes im talking to all of you reading this post... i know for sure if i was spirtually high i wouldnt be on this fourm thats for sure

So whats up with all this fakery with our people ????????? Someonr please enlighten me without being all butthurt about what i said

Guest Keep it real

@ Singhini Miri Piri Yes they do speak of this to gore. Look at basics of sikhi, jugraj singh in every video telling gore about a tingly feeling on the top of his head seems to me hes tryna win over the crowd. Haha i useto say the same thing bruv "its a personal thing with just you and waheguru" but thing is useto say that to avoid something the person had said... every singh i talk to talks about ras in kirtan ras in naam ras in this ras in that then i hear that theyve commit a bugger kurehit? or have gotten a tatoo or kissed someome they shouldnt have what kind of ras makes you walk away from it? Its so stupid.. i feel as if half in not all of us are just lying to ourselves, i know im guilty of it too.. crying during kirtan for years thinking its vairaag and me being seperate from truth then one day stepping back and observing myself i realisied im only crying for god BECAUSE i have nothing else in life to enjoy or live for.

I have full faith in mahapursha and guru jis gurmukhs... but which uchi avsta wala GURMUKH would be in this fourm or anyone that has a regular high ive noticed everyone in the fourm talk about spirtual exceperiences and supernatrual happenings alot as if theyve mastered it all but its like wth is a GURMUKH or a Uchi avasta wala gursikh doing on this fourm perving on peoples promblems ?????????? Tell me sis, you can do it belive in your self remove your brothers doubt haha...

You are right keep it real. I think the aim of sikhi is about experiencing god through seva, naam and through daily activities. Looking for miracles or experiences that defy logic are just further entertaining illusions. It boils down to the fact that people cannot accept life but look for other ways so they can escape..

For years ihave just been hearing storys of sikhs claiming this and that etc.. saying this happens that happens when you do simran.. we are this we are that...but theres nothing to show for anything we do?.. we say things like we are warriors blah blah are we really a warrior race? I agree we were but are we now?... are we anything we claim to gore etc?.. "oh i felt this tingling feeling in my head" and we tell gore this is what happens when you're in bliss and dasam dwar this and that... talking about ridhi sidhis amrit ras naam ras and all these other ras's when its nothing but a little head rush or something biological.. its just like the time when i was a kid.. i was doing simran 2-3 in the morning and there was flashes of thunder.. i thought i was going off my boat etc... and many other things like that

Its seems to me people (us sikhs) are just making up things now to make ourselves look good or something???.. and acting like that we know everythung about naam ras and this and that etc when i bet u all havent had any excperiences yes im talking to all of you reading this post... i know for sure if i was spirtually high i wouldnt be on this fourm thats for sure

So whats up with all this fakery with our people ????????? Someonr please enlighten me without being all butthurt about what i said

Keepitreal ji, Like SinghMiriPiri penji says each souls experience is personal to themselves and who are we to judge and say they haven't experienced it?

Sikhs are very respected by different faiths, but it seems like you have experienced some negative?

There are many Sikhs that help others in this world. Before there was not media, now we hear of many stories.

If you don't like those topics, then simply do not read them and only the ones you are interested in.

How do you know that somebody has not had any experiences, when you don't even know anybody here? Same as I don't know nobody, nobody is a judge here, so if I was to judge somebody on something, that would not be wise of me as I have my own weaknesses and faults.

As far as I've been reading posts on this forum, I don't recall anybody saying they have ridhi sidhis. Don't understand what you mean by fakery with our people? Well everything is fake isn't it? The whole world is an illusion, apart from Gods name.

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮ ਵਿਹੂਣੀਆ ਸੁੰਦਰਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਧ੍ਰੋਹੁ ॥੨॥ नानक नाम विहूणीआ सुंदरि माइआ ध्रोहु ॥२॥ Nānak nām vihūṇī▫ā sunḏar mā▫i▫ā ḏẖaroh. ||2||

Nanak, without the Name, the beautiful worldly valuables are but a fraud.

SGGS Ang 707

I haven't even read that somebody claims they are highly spiritual or claim to be a pakhandi,saying I can do this or that for you. If you were highly spiritual, what would you be doing and where would you be? And how does one reach a high spiritual stage? Please enlighten us ji.

Just because we don't experience it, we cannot say experiences do not exist either.

@ Singhini Miri Piri Yes they do speak of this to gore. Look at basics of sikhi, jugraj singh in every video telling gore about a tingly feeling on the top of his head seems to me hes tryna win over the crowd. Haha i useto say the same thing bruv "its a personal thing with just you and waheguru" but thing is useto say that to avoid something the person had said... every singh i talk to talks about ras in kirtan ras in naam ras in this ras in that then i hear that theyve commit a bugger kurehit? or have gotten a tatoo or kissed someome they shouldnt have what kind of ras makes you walk away from it? Its so stupid.. i feel as if half in not all of us are just lying to ourselves, i know im guilty of it too.. crying during kirtan for years thinking its vairaag and me being seperate from truth then one day stepping back and observing myself i realisied im only crying for god BECAUSE i have nothing else in life to enjoy or live for.

I have full faith in mahapursha and guru jis gurmukhs... but which uchi avsta wala GURMUKH would be in this fourm or anyone that has a regular high ive noticed everyone in the fourm talk about spirtual exceperiences and supernatrual happenings alot as if theyve mastered it all but its like wth is a GURMUKH or a Uchi avasta wala gursikh doing on this fourm perving on peoples promblems ?????????? Tell me sis, you can do it belive in your self remove your brothers doubt haha...

Jugraj singh is trying to preach sikhi to others. Gurbani also talks about these similar experiences, so he is simply explaining the reality of naam.

Some people talk about ras, that doesn't actually mean they are experiencing ras. It is an inner body experience. And even if they did, ras is beginner stages in naam. It is loving bond created with guru sahib and vaheguru that is real achievement in sikhi.

Forum members are not perving on people's problems, they are helping them. So a gurmukh/gursikh cannot talk to people. We are in modern times where we now have different means of communication. Should we throw our mobiles away too. Personally, I wouldn't trust those individuals that put on a 'holy' act.

I can see where the OP is coming from in a way.

When someone has reached that particular stage of enlightenment, or is on the road to it, they don't feel the need to shout about it. They radiate it.

There's the old saying, "empty vessels make the most sound." Well that quote springs to mind when it comes to those who talk a good game but don't play it. Nothing in their nature or demeanour suggests they are connecting to God in any way. They're riddled with anger, resentment, insecurities, as much as normal folk who don't even bother with religion. In those cases one begins to wonder what affect religion is actually having on that person.

But it's also about faith. Faith is so important. But even that needs to be tempered by other attributes and values, I.E. blind faith yet no active or conscious efforts on our part will not yield results. It's always about a balance.

I can see where the OP is coming from in a way.

When someone has reached that particular stage of enlightenment, or is on the road to it, they don't feel the need to shout about it. They radiate it.

There's the old saying, "empty vessels make the most sound." Well that quote springs to mind when it comes to those who talk a good game but don't play it. Nothing in their nature or demeanour suggests they are connecting to God in any way. They're riddled with anger, resentment, insecurities, as much as normal folk who don't even bother with religion. In those cases one begins to wonder what affect religion is actually having on that person.

But it's also about faith. Faith is so important. But even that needs to be tempered by other attributes and values, I.E. blind faith yet no active or conscious efforts on our part will not yield results. It's always about a balance.

Someone committing a bujjar kurehit is a step too far but to express normal human qualities is likely to occur even if they are experiencing naam as they still possess houmai, so that doesn't make them a gurmukh. :D