Akal Thakht Jathedar Gave Clean Chit To Ram Rahim

hrman

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/10/01/jathedar-camp-exposed-by-sauda-saadh-ram-raheem-shocking-revelations-from-the-horses-mouth/#.Vg2WSOxViko

AMRITSAR SAHIB, Punjab (October 1, 2015)—A shocking video recording has recently begun circulating the internet in which ABP News India do a live interview of the Sirsa Dera chief, Gurmeet Ram Raheem. During the interview, recorded a few months ago, the Sauda Saadh discloses how members of the Jathedar camp had approached him in negotiating, what is believed to be, a pardon letter some time prior to last week’s developments.

Ram Raheem reveals in the interview how people from the Jathedar camp visited him on many occasions, coming back and forth with amendments to the letter, which he claims he had accepted at every stage. He says, “the negotiators didn’t find it necessary for me to visit the Akal Takht, they didn’t ask me to visit and the thought never crossed my mind, but they were okay with me submitting letters.”

The Akal Takht commands the ultimate respect of the Khalsa Panth, but its current appointed Jathedar, widely believed to be under the influence of Punjab’s politicians, has recently accepted a so-called “apology” from the Sauda Saadh without consulting the Sikh community. It is under mysterious circumstances the five Singh Sahibans at the Akal Takht were either forced or pressured to give a pardon to the Dera chief, who had hurt the sentiments of the Sikh community in 2007 when he attempted to imitate the tenth Guru. The highly controversial action by the Jathedars, considered to be traitorous by a large section of the community worldwide, is deemed to have been a political move in what many say is the result of closed door meetings to secure the Dera vote bank ahead of the 2017 state elections. Major Sikh organisations from across the world and high profile Parcharaks have all condemned the decision, whilst the likes of the DSGMC have gone out their way to defend the move, evidently due to their political affiliations with the ruling Akali Dal (Badal). Even Akali Dal loyalists like the Taksal’s Harnam Singh Dhumma of the Sant Samaj have taken a stand against the move.

The Punjabi Tribune has recently revealed that Sukhbir Badal, deputy Chief Minister of Punjab and President of the Akali Dal (Badal), had closed door meetings with the Dera chief a couple of weeks ago in Mumbai where the issue of pardon and release of the cult leaders film in Punjab was discussed. After the Akal Takht management issued the pardon on 24 September 2015, within 24 hours Ram Raheem’s second film ‘MSG-2 The Messenger’ is allowed to be released in Punjab. Soon after, Ram Raheem instructs his followers to withdraw all pending cases registered against Sikhs.

This interview, recorded before the current happenings, positively corroborates the Jathedar’s and their political leaders have been colluding with the Sirsa Dera behind closed doors, without taking the Khalsa Panth into confidence. The Akal Takht certainly did not get an unexpected letter, but was most likely an architect in this whole ploy to fool the Punjabi’s.

I read this today and was so surprised , are they just avoiding the politics or have they lost the plot ?

http://www.sikhsiyasat.info/2015/10/nihang-bodies-back-jathedars-decision-to-grant-pardon-to-dera-chief/

sell outs since Santa slept with narakdhari Gandi

Firstly baba balbir Singh is not the jathedar. Akali baba prem Singh is jathedar of Budha dal.

Secondly that article is wrong. Please read the real punjabi article. In that it says that they respect Akaal takhat but they do not like this decision.

Even as the SGPC today rubbished media reports regarding the resignation of Takht Shri Damdama Sahib Jathedar Giani Gurmukh Singh over the controversy over pardon to the Dera Sacha Sauda chief, the row has brought to the fore cracks in the Jathedar’s family. His sister has come out in the open against him. SGPC chief Avtar Singh Makkar put all the speculations regarding Gurmukh Singh’s resignation to rest by clarifying that the Jathedar had met him and discussed the scenario but none of the Jathedars had offered to quit. He said all the Sikh high priests were united and so was the family of Giani Gurmukh Singh. However, Jathedar Giani Gurmukh Singh’s sister Bibi Sharanjit Kaur and her husband Giani Sukhjinder Singh, who is a granthi at the Golden Temple, are displeased with the Jathedar for being a part of the decision to grant pardon to the dera chief. Talking to a section of media, Giani Sukhjinder Singh said the ties would remain sour till Giani Gurmukh Singh clarified his position on the issue. Meanwhile, activists of Sikh Sadbhavna Dal led by their leader Bhai Baldev Singh Vadala visited the residence of Bibi Sharanjit Kaur and presented a ‘siropa’ (robe of honour) to her for speaking up against the decision. Dal Spokesperson Balvinder Singh said they had decided to felicitate Bibi Sharanjit Kaur with Mai Bhago Award.

Against clergy’s decision: Sikhs in large number gathered at Gurdwara Paka Sahib at Madeke village in Moga on Thursday. They rejected the decision of Sikh clergy to pardon Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh in a blasphemy case of 2007. They gathered there to attend a three-day religious “deewan”, but the controversy over Sikh clergy’s decision dominated the event. Tribune photo

2015_10$largeimg02_Friday_2015_010731624

The article about the Nihang Singhs is incorrect. Read this one:

http://sikhsiyasat.net/2015/10/02/nihang-bodies-appeal-for-review-of-pardon-to-dera-sirsa-chief/

Thank you Veer ji ,

It shook me to read that ladli fauj would accept such a non-maryada hukhamnama . Please can you explain how the structure of the fauj is now and who are the jathedars as it is hard to work out false claims with holes in current knowledge , Thanks

Makkar days that sarbat Khalsa will not be allowed to go ahead, and only Akal Takht can order a sarbaat Khalsa..

Hes very deluded... But it pretty strange that a sarbat Khalsa had been arranged for diwali , why so far ahead? This allows the momentum between the issue to slow down, people begin to lose interest. Also it gives the SGPC and Badal Dal time to think about counter measures and smear campaigns to derail the issue..

just goes to show the stable from which the jathedars are selected by SGPC ... Sarbat Khalsa needs to pick the next one not anyone else .

I don't think that even the Sarbat Khalsa will end positively. Everyone will try and make themselves look good (including the fake people), and the whole system will be open for even more infiltration.

Various groups/Dals/Jathas can't even choose their own Jathedars without a fight/arguement/trouble....how will the Jathedar of the whole Sikh Panth be chosen peacefully? Lol, even on Gurpurabs there have been clashes between groups. It's a sad state of affairs.

I don't think that even the Sarbat Khalsa will end positively. Everyone will try and make themselves look good (including the fake people), and the whole system will be open for even more infiltration.

Various groups/Dals/Jathas can't even choose their own Jathedars without a fight/arguement/trouble....how will the Jathedar of the whole Sikh Panth be chosen peacefully? Lol, even on Gurpurabs there have been clashes between groups. It's a sad state of affairs.

my first call would be to excommunicate no roti,bet sang with makkard, badal parivar, and bachana, excommunicate/aayllan that family of Jagir Kaur is not sikh as well because she murdered her daughter ,fire the new secretary...then select jathedar do anything else anything else