Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

Heres anotha short but harrowing video of wat sikh awareness society has to deal with. This is a new case in bradford, yorkshire of an apni being forced to wear a hijab and i presume being targeted for grooming at a later stage. Luckily singhs arrived at a decent time in the grooming process to get her back.

https://www.facebook.com/SikhYouthBirmingham/videos/1144151918946303/?permPage=1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3251787/Muslim-father-strangled-daughter-19-death-honour-killing-caught-stealing-condoms-sex-forbidden-boyfriend-Germany.html

Muslim father strangled daughter, 19, to death in 'honour killing' after she was caught stealing condoms for sex with her forbidden boyfriend in Germany
  • Asadullah Khan , 51, said he killed his daughter Lareeb for bringing 'dishonour' on the family with her love for a boy he didn't approve of
  • Khan and his wife Shazia, originally from Pakistan, are on trial for murder
  • The couple wed in an arranged marriage and he wanted the same for her
  • He admits strangling his daughter but his wife claims she couldn't stop him

By Allan Hall In Berlin for MailOnline

Published: 10:14, 28 September 2015 | Updated: 12:03, 28 September 2015

10k shares

View comments

A Muslim man has confessed to strangling his 19-year-old daughter to death with his bare hands after learning from police she had been caught shoplifting condoms to have sex with her forbidden boyfriend.

Asadullah Khan and his wife Shazia then dressed dead daughter Lareeb, a dental technician, in her clothes.

They then wheeled her in a wheelchair from their high-rise apartment to the family car, drove to a secluded embankment in their home city of Darmstadt in Germany, and tipped the corpse down it.

2CDB33C300000578-3251787-The_court_heard
+7

A court heard Lareeb Khan stayed away from the home for several nights in a row and stopped wearing her headscarf. Her family then got a letter from the police saying she had been caught trying to steal condoms

2CBEA23800000578-3251787-image-a-1_14434
+7

Muslim Asadullah Khan has confessed to strangling his 19-year-old daughter to death with his bare hands after learning from police she had been caught shoplifting condoms to have sex with her forbidden boyfriend

2CBEC89800000578-3251787-image-a-2_14434
+7

Khan, 51, has admitted the killing because in his eyes she had brought 'dishonour' on the family with her love for a boy he didn't approve of

2CBE97DA00000578-3251787-image-a-4_14434
+7

Khan and his wife, originally from Pakistan, are on trial for murder at the State Court in Darmstadt

Khan, 51, with tears streaming down his face, admitted the killing because in his eyes she had brought 'dishonour' on the family with her love for a boy he didn't approve of. He and his wife were wed in an arranged marriage and he wanted the same for her.

Khan and his wife, originally from Pakistan, are on trial for murder at the State Court in Darmstadt. Shazia, 41, described how she was a downtrodden woman, totally in the thrall of her husband, and unable to save her daughter.

The court heard how the parents sent Lareeb's sister Nida, 14, to a relative on the evening of the murder in January this year.

Nida gave evidence against both her parents, saying her mother was as strict as their father, often striking both of them.

The mother held out her arms to Nida when she appeared in court on Friday but Nida refused to acknowledge her.

Nida said: 'My Mama was not suppressed, she could do what she wanted. She used to hit me with a stick.

'We were never allowed to talk about her boyfriend. My father used to say my sister should be forcibly married in Pakistan.'

2CDAA7EC00000578-3251787-The_court_heard
+7
2CDAA84800000578-3251787-image-a-15_1443
+7

The court heard that he and his wife were wed in an arranged marriage and he wanted the same for her

2CDAA7D400000578-3251787-image-a-5_14434
+7

The couple are said to have wheeled her in a wheelchair from their high-rise apartment to the family car, drove to a secluded embankment in their home city of Darmstadt in Germany, and tipped the corpse down it

The court heard Nida is now in therapy and has nothing more to do with her parents.

Shazia said that on the night of the murder Lareeb had quarelled again with her father and hit him. He later crept into her room as she slept, knelt astride her and strangled her.

'I couldn't stop him,' the mother said in a statement read by her lawyer. 'I have rheumatism and didn't have the strength to fight him off. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

'Lareeb stayed away from the home for several nights in a row and stopped wearing the headscarf. One day we received a letter from the police saying she had been caught trying to steal condoms.

'At this point it became clear that there was sexual contact. When I showed the letter to my husband he snapped.'

Killer Asadullah, who speaks no German, said he 'loved' his daughter.

The trial continues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3251787/Muslim-father-strangled-daughter-19-death-honour-killing-caught-stealing-condoms-sex-forbidden-boyfriend-Germany.html

Muslim father strangled daughter, 19, to death in 'honour killing' after she was caught stealing condoms for sex with her forbidden boyfriend in Germany
  • Asadullah Khan , 51, said he killed his daughter Lareeb for bringing 'dishonour' on the family with her love for a boy he didn't approve of

10k shares

View comments

A Muslim man has confessed to strangling his 19-year-old daughter to death with his bare hands after learning from police she had been caught shoplifting condoms to have sex with her forbidden boyfriend.

Asadullah Khan and his wife Shazia then dressed dead daughter Lareeb, a dental technician, in her clothes.

They then wheeled her in a wheelchair from their high-rise apartment to the family car, drove to a secluded embankment in their home city of Darmstadt in Germany, and tipped the corpse down it.

+7

A court heard Lareeb Khan stayed away from the home for several nights in a row and stopped wearing her headscarf. Her family then got a letter from the police saying she had been caught trying to steal condoms

+7

Muslim Asadullah Khan has confessed to strangling his 19-year-old daughter to death with his bare hands after learning from police she had been caught shoplifting condoms to have sex with her forbidden boyfriend

+7

Khan, 51, has admitted the killing because in his eyes she had brought 'dishonour' on the family with her love for a boy he didn't approve of

+7

Khan and his wife, originally from Pakistan, are on trial for murder at the State Court in Darmstadt

Khan, 51, with tears streaming down his face, admitted the killing because in his eyes she had brought 'dishonour' on the family with her love for a boy he didn't approve of. He and his wife were wed in an arranged marriage and he wanted the same for her.

Khan and his wife, originally from Pakistan, are on trial for murder at the State Court in Darmstadt. Shazia, 41, described how she was a downtrodden woman, totally in the thrall of her husband, and unable to save her daughter.

The court heard how the parents sent Lareeb's sister Nida, 14, to a relative on the evening of the murder in January this year.

Nida gave evidence against both her parents, saying her mother was as strict as their father, often striking both of them.

The mother held out her arms to Nida when she appeared in court on Friday but Nida refused to acknowledge her.

Nida said: 'My Mama was not suppressed, she could do what she wanted. She used to hit me with a stick.

'We were never allowed to talk about her boyfriend. My father used to say my sister should be forcibly married in Pakistan.'

+7
+7

The court heard that he and his wife were wed in an arranged marriage and he wanted the same for her

+7

The couple are said to have wheeled her in a wheelchair from their high-rise apartment to the family car, drove to a secluded embankment in their home city of Darmstadt in Germany, and tipped the corpse down it

The court heard Nida is now in therapy and has nothing more to do with her parents.

Shazia said that on the night of the murder Lareeb had quarelled again with her father and hit him. He later crept into her room as she slept, knelt astride her and strangled her.

'I couldn't stop him,' the mother said in a statement read by her lawyer. 'I have rheumatism and didn't have the strength to fight him off. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

'Lareeb stayed away from the home for several nights in a row and stopped wearing the headscarf. One day we received a letter from the police saying she had been caught trying to steal condoms.

'At this point it became clear that there was sexual contact. When I showed the letter to my husband he snapped.'

The trial continues.

speaks no german wat an <banned word filter activated>. So sad for the daughter and the sister... shoulda let her do what she wants, shes over 18 and theres ways to deal with it sad sad scum. Why they hiding his face?

Guest Jacfsing2

<p>

logo_mol.gif

Monday, Sep 28th 2015 10PM 11°C 1AM 11°C 5-Day Forecast

Home Top

10k shares

View comments

+7

+7

+7

+7

Khan, 51, with tears streaming down his face, admitted the killing because in his eyes she had brought 'dishonour' on the family with her love for a boy he didn't approve of. He and his wife were wed in an arranged marriage and he wanted the same for her.<p>

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

+7

+7

+7

The trial continues.

What hono(ou)r? "sB qy vfw siqguru nwnku ijin kl rwKI myrI ]4]10]57] (750-4)

sabh tay vadaa satgur naanak jin kal raakhee mayree. ||4||10||57||

Guru Nanak is the greatest of all; He saved my honor in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga. ||4||10||57||" Ang 750 of Guru Granth Sahib.

Lets be honest about that news story though ^. A daughter doesn't come home for nights on end and thats bad enough but the next thing that happens is a policeman knocks on the door saying "your daughter's been arrested for stealing lots of condoms to have lots of sex with". I mean there are good daughters and there are bad daughters and this is definately one helava bad daughter.

Really?! Do you think it's appropriate to pick on the faults of a dead child whose actions were nothing as bad as her father?! I wouldn't be surprised if many Sikhs think in the same way of that creep Muslim father even if they don't act on it.

Really?! Do you think it's appropriate to pick on the faults of a dead child whose actions were nothing as bad as her father?! I wouldn't be surprised if many Sikhs think in the same way of that creep Muslim father even if they don't act on it.

I didn't say she should be brutally murdered SinghMiriPiri. I simply pointed out the fact that she was a very very naughty girl indeed.

I'm very surprised at the lack of discretion and awareness of certain Islamic cultural issues on the part of the police officer who reported the daughter's crime to the father. You'd think he or she has read the newspaper or seen the news to realise there's quite a few cases where Muslim fathers have been known to kill their young daughters over matters such as these.

The cops get in touch with the parents and just blurt out, "Your girl's been caught nicking jonnies." That's just careless. Why not tell the parents she's been done for theft and leave the prophylactic tidbit out of the conversation? Very strange.