Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

There is a particular paradox that affects some girls:

They can be very empowered and balshy when it comes to their brothers or fathers or even another concerned Sikh male (people that are no threat to them). But they become very submissive when they are approached by a groomer (someone who is a danger to them).

This is going off topic. But to add my two cents.

One of the major reasons we see alot of grooming of Sikh females is because girls are getting into risky situations way to often. Ie A Sikh girl hanging around a bunch of muslim lads in a park or another place. A sikh girl going to a muslim party or event ie a night out at a club where she is surrounded by would be predators. This then opens many different avenues were the girl can then be abused. So what we have is a domino affect where once you go down the path of clubbing, partying, dating ect. You are opening yourself up to many different opportunities for predators to strike and then significantly increasing your chances of being a victim.

On the other hand the typical muslim girl stays away from partys, clubbing ect. So she is already significantly reducing her chances of being groomed, attacked or abused. As she has completely avoided the above situations where abuse can happen.

Its not about moddly coddling kids but making them aware of the dangers out there.

I disagree. Left to their own devices evil men will do evil things. But if you want a good man to do an evil thing, you need religion.

There's this friend of mine, a sometimes Muslim. He's a better person than me in many respects. But at the bidding of a certain book conjured up in the ancient Arabian wilderness, this good, kind man put his newborn son through the wicked ordeal of having his foreskin sliced off. At the behest of this very same book, he also enjoys the flesh of animals who have been bled to death with prayers mumbled over their thrashing, broken bodies. Such awful things would never have occurred to men if not for the 'godly' telling them that these cruelties were in fact sacred duties. For instance, nobody ever thought to ritually chuck somebody into a volcano until they were told that this would appease some bloody-handed deity.

So I am not surprised that peaceful religious individuals can transform into nutty murderers in an instant. Religion (or some religions) has the power to do that.

That's actually quite freakishly true. But you'd think there would have been some signs before i.e. was he already an abusive control freak? Anyone can pretend to be a “kind” individual, but when you live with them in the same household; their flaws are easily seen.

That's actually quite freakishly true. But you'd think there would have been some signs before i.e. was he already an abusive control freak? Anyone can pretend to be a “kind” individual, but when you live with them in the same household; their flaws are easily seen.

That's also true. Unfortunately, we can never be sure how he behaved in relation to his daughter, because the only person who could provide testimony to counter his own is gone. He killed her.

A sad waste of life. Miss Khan didn't deserve her fate.

Well, this is very strange. Is he okay? They didn't hurt him, did they? He should have let us know if everything is okay after this, it is quite selfish not to. There must be so many people on this forum wondering what happened to him after these idiots approached him in such an intimidating way. Does anywone know where is this parcharak now?

Im sure hes ok, lol. The full video apprntly will be released soon.

There is a particular paradox that affects some girls:

They can be very empowered and balshy when it comes to their brothers or fathers or even another concerned Sikh male (people that are no threat to them). But they become very submissive when they are approached by a groomer (someone who is a danger to them).

This is an ugly truth that a lot of Sikh females don't like to face up to.

I disagree. Left to their own devices evil men will do evil things. But if you want a good man to do an evil thing, you need religion.

There's this friend of mine, a sometimes Muslim. He's a better person than me in many respects. But at the bidding of a certain book conjured up in the ancient Arabian wilderness, this good, kind man put his newborn son through the wicked ordeal of having his foreskin sliced off. At the behest of this very same book, he also enjoys the flesh of animals who have been bled to death with prayers mumbled over their thrashing, broken bodies. Such awful things would never have occurred to men if not for the 'godly' telling them that these cruelties were in fact sacred duties. For instance, nobody ever thought to ritually chuck somebody into a volcano until they were told that this would appease some bloody-handed deity.

So I am not surprised that peaceful religious individuals can transform into nutty murderers in an instant. Religion (or some religions) has the power to do that.

I disagree, culture can be as powerful a cause for this behaviour as religion. Truth is that the izzat culture that crosses asian/arabic religious boundaries plays a big part in these things happening. Not necessarily religion. We all know that there have been a few cases of apnay doing this - especially with the old 'let's go back home for a holiday' rouse.

I'm not excusing what he did. It is plain wrong, but in the context of the dramatic loss of respect and face that parents of promiscuous daughters face, I'm not entirely shocked that occasionally some fathers snap and do crazy things in a moment of extreme mental anguish and torment and extreme disequilibrium.

What about the alternative? Allowing promiscuity. Who truly would want to do that for their young daughter? White fathers might be cool with that but I guarantee in your heart of hearts everyone one of us here would be horrified and possibly driven half mad if our own daughter were doing this.

So no, I don't think he was necessarily an evil man (I don't know his history) but I don't discount the fact that he could be an average Joe in a seriously unenviable position who snapped and did the worse thing he possibly could have when it happened.

You know what:

I just saw that video now. From some of the other posts I read previously I thought it was going to be some potentially violent, tense situation. A kick-off about to happen. Geezers, I've had more tense rows with my brothers than that! Some of you must have been SERIOUSLY molly-coddled growing up to think that was 'harrowing' etc.

The most respect to Jugraj for acting like a bundha.

Some of you brothers out there need to get out in the big bad world a bit more! [Not the sisters though - we all know how that is likely to end up.....]

So no, I don't think he was necessarily an evil man (I don't know his history) but I don't discount the fact that he could be an average Joe in a seriously unenviable position who snapped and did the worse thing he possibly could have when it happened.

That's my feelings on what most likely occurred. He lost it. Snapped.

You know what:

I just saw that video now. From some of the other posts I read previously I thought it was going to be some potentially violent, tense situation. A kick-off about to happen. Geezers, I've had more tense rows with my brothers than that! Some of you must have been SERIOUSLY molly-coddled growing up to think that was 'harrowing' etc.

The most respect to Jugraj for acting like a bundha.

Some of you brothers out there need to get out in the big bad world a bit more! [Not the sisters though - we all know how that is likely to end up.....]

Who stated it was harrowing? It was an argument in the park init tbh, started by the half cuts.