Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

Jagraj Singh lost his cool and told a person to shut up. Jugraj Singh should have taken a lesson from Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji on when to have a confrontation and when walking away is not a show of being a coward or show of weakness. Jugraj Singh is standing approximately 50 feet away from the Muslim who is preaching his religion. In the video both (Jugraj Singh and the Muslim) are shouting at the crowd to get attention. How effective is he in this instance to teach Sikhi? Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji was not allowed into Sri Amritsar Sahib by essentially Sikhs. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib is one of the greatest warriors, hence his name says it all. He fought many battles along side other Sikhs before coming the Guru and did not take a step back in battle. Yet this warrior and Guru did not put up any fight, but turned around and walked away from a confrontation. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji's objective was to teaching Sikhi. So Guru Sahib took his family and set up shop somewhere else and taught Sikhi.

If Jugraj Singh was there to teaching Sikhi. He could have accomplished this by setting up far enough from the Muslims, where he does not have to shout over the Muslim preaching his religion and teach people who are not looking just to argue with him. The Muslims wanted to argue with Jugraj Singh because this prevents others from asking good questions, which will give them a better understanding of Sikhi. Who set up in that spot first is not an issue because Sri Harmandir Sahib was set up by Guru Sahib himself, yet his ninth form was not allowed to teach there, so he walked away from Sri Harmandir Sahib.

All I was trying to convey with my first post was how Sikhs need to pick there battles.

And I am begging the posters who associated me with a certain jatha to tell me which jatha I am part of. Poster Chatanga long ago was having a discussion over Eka Naari Jatti hova, Poster Chatanga was trying to justify Patna Sahib Jathedar Iqbal Singh having more than one wife at the same time. Poster Chatanga defined Eka as being plural. But when members versed in Gurbani showed him Eka comes in Gurbani to define Vaheguru, he disappeared from the discussion, much like the poster who said a human cannot be a Sant until Gurbani was presented to say a human can be a Sant. So I ask Chatanga, how many Vaheguru`s are there. I only bring this up because the poster chatanga is blaming me for being part of a jatha, when he has not ever been able to say which jatha it is. Yet it is so obvious to tell the very people he supports are corrupting Sikhs minds and are the puppets of Badal. If any of you doubt what I have said about Chatanga, then ask poster Jonny101. Jonny101 has been here long enough to know, who stand where.

Yes, Jonny101 Jee has seen it all and he's knows the truth and reality.

You will always find people who belong to jathas supporting others that may not be a part of their jatha as such, but where minds/ideals meet, then you will get support. It's when the jatha advocates that it's members cannot mix with others then problems start. Then people's loyalties get divided.

Will definitely watch this new debate. Have been there before, debating with a Muslim because he felt Islam was the only religion. Odds were heavy as well.

Which Jatha(s) advocate that?

Numbers are needed because as we saw, you can get shouted over, shouted down, and drawn into losing your cool, when others keep interrupting. At the end were Bhai Jagraj Singh said, "are you going to listen to me or shut up," is where the mission kind of degenerates.

That's exactly what AkaliFauj was saying too, you guys are against each other but are saying the same thing.

No Sir, that's where it starts. Basically a ploy to divert the time from it's intended purpose. Instead of talking about the subject in hand, it degenerates into "are you going to let me talk?" etc.

Exactly.

I never said your name or anything about you. i dont know which jatha you are in so why would you want to beg me about which jatha you are in?

I dont know who you are or what your username was when we debated anything here. Please inform me and bring up the old posts again, nothing wrong in looking at them again.

Unless you are only 5, or that guy from london who loved the pakistanis cant remember the name.

He is OnlyFive, one of the best posters.

Bring up the topics again, let's have another look at them. I could be wrong.

I never defined it as being plural so please don't spread lies. Bring it up, I don't remember disappearing from any such discussion.

Aren't you acting a little childish? I never used your name, directed anything at you etc but I am trying to "blame" you for being part of a jatha?

But in a way, you have reinforced what i was saying earlier. How people can derail topics so that they degenerate into something else.

Honestly and respectfully, you might be forgetting bro about what you wrote/said earlier, a lot of people on this forum do that.

akalifauj were you west london singh on this forum?

He was NOT WestLondonSingh.

Of course he wasn't. And I can say that with 100% certainty.

You are correct.

Jugraj Singh has done a lot of good and at the same time he is doing damage by not giving the correct teaching of Sikhi. Many times he has been challenged to tell sangat where in Gurbani it says any of the writers were Hindus or Muslims. Not once has he spoken up and told anyone where this exist in Gurbani. Bring Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Bani, lets have an open discussion. He continues to repeat the lies of having Muslims and Hindus writings in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Many of the youth who listen to his channel, without doing their own research have started to spread this lie to others. We have Bhagat Kabir ji coming right out and saying he is not Muslim or a Hindu in Gurbani. So why is Jugraj Singh so adamant to force Bhagat ji to be a Muslim or a Hindu.

True Seekers will ask Jugraj Singh to explain himself and the fans will only finds ways to justify his mistakes. Much like chatanga and the gang at a different forum trying to justify Ragi Bhai Balbir Singh`s deliberate wrong doing of bowing down to and calling a human his Guru.

In love with personalities, but never in love with Sikhi, is the slogan 99% Sikhs live by today.

1. All Bhagats/writers in Guru Granth Sahib Jee were SIKHS of Guru Sahibaan...it is a historical fact which barely anyone knows because everyone is so brainwashed.

2. Ragi Balbir Singh was 100% wrong. There's no ifs, ands or buts. Too many people have a chela mentality.

I didn't say she should be brutally murdered SinghMiriPiri. I simply pointed out the fact that she was a very very naughty girl indeed.

Exactly.

Really?! Do you think it's appropriate to pick on the faults of a dead child whose actions were nothing as bad as her father?! I wouldn't be surprised if many Sikhs think in the same way of that creep Muslim father even if they don't act on it.

The guy was/is obviously wrong. They're discussing the other parts because those shouldn't be overlooked either.

Raw talk: the way modern society is, it doesn't seem too hard for any young girl to fall into such stupidity.

Every father's nightmare.

By now we should all know that any unsupervised or even straight rebellious girl is likely to have a queue of lust filled, evil tossers making a bee line for her to take advantage.

Exactly, things are crazy these days!

I agree. In essence, the policeman knocking on the father's door telling him "Your girl's been caught nicking jonnies." he might as well have said "Hello Mr Khan" "Isn't it about time you murdered your daughter" ?".

That poor girl's death sentence was more or less signed, sealed and delivered by that police officer.

Yup.

But it is strange that you were more keen to mention the girl's faults rather than her father.

And it's singhni miripiri.

Lol, the father is obviously wrong, it's so obvious.

What they are discussing are the things which usually aren't discussed.

I don't disagree that culture can exert a powerful influence for bad. The Masai culture of East Africa extols the virtues of female genital mutilation, to take another example.

But dallysinghji, Miss Khan slept with just one guy. Her behavior doesn't conform to a single interpretation of the word 'promiscuous', which means having multiple sexual relationships, or a cavalier attitude towards sex. All this talk of her so-called 'promiscuity' is untrue and unfair. Of course she should never have been sleeping with a guy out of wedlock in the first place, but the comparisons of her being made by several individuals to 100% bona fide slappers are uncalled for.

Even if she was sleeping with more than one guy, I still wouldn't snap in the same way this evil man did. He had no love for his daughter.

Even if she was sleeping with more than one guy, I still wouldn't snap in the same way this evil man did. He had no love for his daughter.

Nor me. I also don't agree with those here expressing a sympathy for his logic, in spite of their condemnation of it.

Then again Bhenji, I'm not a parent myself, and unless I'm being grossly presumptuous, you don't lead me to believe that you are either. People with children of their own just think differently from you and I.

Nor me. I also don't agree with those here expressing a sympathy for his logic, in spite of their condemnation of it.

Then again Bhenji, I'm not a parent myself, and unless I'm being grossly presumptuous, you don't lead me to believe that you are either. People with children of their own just think differently from you and I.

I agree. I'm not a parent but I'm fully aware of my mindset. If I had killed someone I love, I know I would kill myself immediately after I have come to my senses.

All the honour killings are done not for mazhab, but purely for ahankar/krodh of the parents 'how dare this person who belongs to me defy me' , I would like to think True sikh parents would look at their kids and think, 'these individuals sent into my life are going way off road , need to sit down and talk with them before they spoil this life for themselves ' but most probably they will react from the 5 chor corner first due to taint of maya driven Panjabi culture.

first things first, SIkhs should realise parenting is actually a blessing of sewa , those kids belong to Akal Purakh alone , and we are to 'show them the world' as stated in Anand SAhib ji which we read daily. That means placing the world in correct context , the whole GF/BF thing is a dhil which we have absorbed by not trying to be Sikh and acting as a Sikh. When I think of the level of naivety I had as a teenager it makes me strive that much harder to help the kids I've been blessed with to be aware. We all talk about bollywood what about western toys, games, TV ? everything is training our children to accept and embrace 5 chor as necessary for being a part of the culture , I'm sorry but I do not think sexualising a preteen girl is admirable, half of the grooming is done by disney films/TV, I mean look at Frozen the girl who falls for the guy Anna looks prepubscent but is falling for a guy who actually looks like an adult??. Boys play games that feed their krodh, ahankar, moh they prove themselves by indiscriminate killing, possibly in some cases attacking females , robbing them (GTA), killing them even . I have noted the psychological hooks/addictions programmed in, it is tragic .

I mean look at Frozen the girl who falls for the guy Anna looks prepubscent but is falling for a guy who actually looks like an adult??.

Let it go. :)

On a general note, I do sometimes wonder whether looking too deeply into things that some may describe as harmless fun is the right thing to do. I don't know the true intentions of the people creating that type of content. Are they truly creating films and TV shows as throwaway entertainment that is purely escapism and fantasy (not literal fantasy like dragons, etc), or is there something more insidious at play, such as a hidden agenda that's included in these various mediums to gradually chip away at young minds?

Of course, equipping children with the necessary knowledge and support at home means any hypothetical attempts at social programming will be rendered moot, but that takes time and effort on the part of parents.

I agree. I'm not a parent but I'm fully aware of my mindset. If I had killed someone I love, I know I would kill myself immediately after I have come to my senses.

There is a particular mindset that is in place of the father, of which is difference between us in the West and East (more so in the Middle East/Muslim cultures)

We in the west live more of an individualistic life, people in traditional eastern cultures live more collectively.

It is the collective that is more important than the individual or nuclear family where "saving face" is more important so you are seen by your peers as being strong.

This is more evident in muslim societies where you cannot afford to be seen weak. Also do not underestimate the Abraham concept of sacrificing your child, which is a particular meme that has gone down the centuries.

I also wonder how much the mother was aware of things that were happening. Mothers hide a lot of things that children get up to from their husband's.

Let it go. :)

On a general note, I do sometimes wonder whether looking too deeply into things that some may describe as harmless fun is the right thing to do. I don't know the true intentions of the people creating that type of content. Are they truly creating films and TV shows as throwaway entertainment that is purely escapism and fantasy (not literal fantasy like dragons, etc), or is there something more insidious at play, such as a hidden agenda that's included in these various mediums to gradually chip away at young minds?

Of course, equipping children with the necessary knowledge and support at home means any hypothetical attempts at social programming will be rendered moot, but that takes time and effort on the part of parents.

some things I have noted about all DIsney TV:

1. Parents are always absent , either dead or too busy/foolish to be there for the kids .

2. The kids always have age inappropriate aspirations towards the opposite sex ...

3. The girls are training each other on how to be more attractive to get the guy...

4. The girls are also taught that if a guy uses you , something is wrong with you and you need to improve yourself and get out there again

5. There is a culture of sneaking around to get what you want even if parents have best intentions for you i.e. undermining of parents

some things I have noted about all DIsney TV:

1. Parents are always absent , either dead or too busy/foolish to be there for the kids .

2. The kids always have age inappropriate aspirations towards the opposite sex ...

3. The girls are training each other on how to be more attractive to get the guy...

4. The girls are also taught that if a guy uses you , something is wrong with you and you need to improve yourself and get out there again

5. There is a culture of sneaking around to get what you want even if parents have best intentions for you i.e. undermining of parents

Oh, you mean Disney TV like those shows like Hannah Montana, etc? Well, I've always found those particular Americanisation to be very annoying, more so for those of us who are exposed to the grounded realism of life in places like the UK. Young kids speaking and behaving in a manner that's way beyond their mental and physical means, as well as the hyper-attention to image, in terms of hair, make-up, fashionable clothes, etc. That's before we've even arrived at the values being espoused by the characters in these programmes.

On the surface it's all, "Be true to yourself" or "Friends are important" mostly agreeable sentiments, but viewed through the surrounding framework of incredibly attractive, sexualised young people playing at being grown-ups, even those apparently admirable life lessons ring hollow.