Sikh Leader To Unite All Sikhs

Big_Tera

For how long there is division with the ones Sikhs we look up to, there will always be division among the lower ranks, Though from all of Sant Jarnail singhs audio, Sant Ishwer singhs, Baba Mohninder singh jarg, Bhai Seva singh audio all have 1 message to reach Naam.

Guru Gobind singh jee said only those who have Rehat will represent my Khalsa, Guru Granth shiab jee lays out what Rehat is, its the Rehat of Dasum duaar, from where Gods true form is present and where our minds true home is, im sure all have heard of the term Nijgh ghaar. Till then Bani tells us that we are all untrustworthy and only those who have rid them selves threw Naam of the Shackles of Maya we are just Manmukhs.

Manmukh is someone who has no control over his/her thoughts, how to tell if u are or not, take a seat and start some simran or reading bani, if at anytime your mind starts wondering to other things, other than the concentration of the simran or bani. Your a manmukh, but dont despair to much if you are on the path of and are trying to whole heartly following the way you've learnt sikhi you are called Astick the opposite of Naastick.

This is how Guru Gobind singh jee said is how Vaheguru instructs his Khalsa, remember Khalsa is vahegurus army, not no mans army. Guru jee says those Sants/Brahm Giaans follow the command of Vahegurus direct order.

Well us plebs all we have is our own intellect to go on, is why Guru jee said i reside in my Khalsa.

I find this Kalyug and Satyug talk strange. I do not know when one yug ends and another begins.

I do not even know if there has been a Satyug during human history. Maybe Satyug was during Jurassic times with the dinosaurs.

Sikhs are SUPPOSE to create Satyug.

As for the concept of ages you could argue they are very possible. We look at things from our concepts of time rather than other civilizations, 10,000 years could translate to something small in modern day time standards. I mean human history is about 100,000 years. We haven't even begun to scratch the full extent of could be out there. Let's take into account the billions of years life has existed on Earth, constantly life being formed and razed. I would be shocked if another intelligent life form HADN'T formed here before ours. The Era of the Dinosaurs lasted millions of years, Life began about 3.5 Billion years ago. Who knows who's come and gone lol.

Imagine that, the dinosaurs were far more civilized and developed than we are lol. Though I wonder if you've heard of this Sakhi.

http://www.khalsagarh.org/pipal.htm

It's a nice little thought about Khalsa Raj. I find it interesting that a pipal tree is mentioned. Pipal tree seems to be a reoccurring theme in this world too for some reason.

Who's Kalki? Do you want us to do nothing until this Satyug comes?

He's the Vedic savior. When things go bland he's suppose to come and spread righteousness. But he's destined to become corrupted too lol. He's mentioned in the sri Dasam Granth as well. Though his tale is more of a narration than a composure.

Sikhs are SUPPOSE to create Satyug.

As for the concept of ages you could argue they are very possible. We look at things from our concepts of time rather than other civilizations, 10,000 years could translate to something small in modern day time standards. I mean human history is about 100,000 years. We haven't even begun to scratch the full extent of could be out there. Let's take into account the billions of years life has existed on Earth, constantly life being formed and razed. I would be shocked if another intelligent life form HADN'T formed here before ours. The Era of the Dinosaurs lasted millions of years, Life began about 3.5 Billion years ago. Who knows who's come and gone lol.

Imagine that, the dinosaurs were far more civilized and developed than we are lol. Though I wonder if you've heard of this Sakhi.

http://www.khalsagarh.org/pipal.htm

It's a nice little thought about Khalsa Raj. I find it interesting that a pipal tree is mentioned. Pipal tree seems to be a reoccurring theme in this world too for some reason.

That is first time I have heard that sakhi

I have heard about this theory that the earth's rotation creates a particular frequency which can impact behaviour and the rotation of the earth changes so does the frequency.

I just wonder if this particular frequency changes are what is meant by the yugs.

I think it is quite possible that some species of dinosaurs may have involved into a sentient species and they were indeed more advanced than humans. I think that there was a Star Trek episode on this.

Guest Jacfsing2

He's the Vedic savior. When things go bland he's suppose to come and spread righteousness. But he's destined to become corrupted too lol. He's mentioned in the sri Dasam Granth as well. Though his tale is more of a narration than a composure.

I was being sarcastic, sadly I learned I'm not the best at it. ?

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-bad-at-sarca

But that aside I wouldn't want Kalki to be my savior as it also says that he'll lose to his own ego. The only ones really I'd want are the Khalsa.

I was being sarcastic, sadly I learned I'm not the best at it.

But that aside I wouldn't want Kalki to be my savior as it also says that he'll lose to his own ego. The only ones really I'd want are the Khalsa.

surely if Khalsa raj is before Kalki then he signifies the down grade of the yug ...khalsa raj is supposed 14,000 years ...I doubt we downgrade the yug enough to allow Kalki to come along.

Guest Jacfsing2

surely if Khalsa raj is before Kalki then he signifies the down grade of the yug ...khalsa raj is supposed 14,000 years ...I doubt we downgrade the yug enough to allow Kalki to come along.

Where'd you get 14,000 years?

That is first time I have heard that sakhi

I have heard about this theory that the earth's rotation creates a particular frequency which can impact behaviour and the rotation of the earth changes so does the frequency.

I just wonder if this particular frequency changes are what is meant by the yugs.

I think it is quite possible that some species of dinosaurs may have involved into a sentient species and they were indeed more advanced than humans. I think that there was a Star Trek episode on this.

Indeed. Personally when I look at things from a Scientific point of view the chances of such an occurrence is very high if you factor in similar variables like with us as humans.

The theory you described, I think I read something similar too. It could be plausible, when it comes to concepts of time measuring, species allocation, names etc. These things usually vary between civilizations.

I was being sarcastic, sadly I learned I'm not the best at it.

Khalsa Raj is Satyug. Kalki would be a massive downgrade lol. Well not a massive one in the sense of what would come but who would be leading it.

The circle of life my friend.

Sorry bro xD my bad. Sarcasm isn't always obvious online, unless it's super duper obvious haha.

I remember reading it when reading around karninama and rajnama

It was in Mangal Prakash too I think. I can't be sure though, Will look over my copy of it later.

ਇਕ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਮਿਲਤੇ ਤਾ ਕਲਿਜੁਗੁ ਹੋਤਾ ॥

ਇਸੁ ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਕਰਮ ਧਰਮੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥

ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਮਿਲਿ ਆਏ ਸੰਜੋਗ ॥

ਦ੍ਰੁਲਭ ਦੇਹ ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਇਆ ॥

ਕਰਮ ਧਰਤੀ ਸਰੀਰੁ ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਵਿਚਿ ਜੇਹਾ ਕੋ ਬੀਜੇ ਤੇਹਾ ਕੋ ਖਾਏ ॥

ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਧੜੇ ਪੰਚ ਚੋਰ ਝਗੜਾਏ ॥

ਧੰਨੁ ਸੁ ਕਲਿਜੁਗੁ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਿ ਕੀਰਤਨੁ ਗਾਈਐ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਅਧਾਰੁ ਹੀਓ ॥੪॥੮॥੪੭॥

ਕਲਿਜੁਗੁ ਉਧਾਰਿਆ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ॥

ਸਤਜੁਗੁ ਤ੍ਰੇਤਾ ਦੁਆਪਰੁ ਭਣੀਐ ਕਲਿਜੁਗੁ ਊਤਮੋ ਜੁਗਾ ਮਾਹਿ ॥

ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਬੋਹਿਥਾ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਰਿ ਲਘਾਈ ॥

ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਪਦਾਰਥੁ ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਊਤਮੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਪੀਐ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਭਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥

ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਪਦਾਰਥੁ ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਊਤਮੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਪੀਐ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਭਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥