How Would You Treat A Muslim Guy Who Was Interested In Becoming A Sikh?

genie

I think it's more raising girls like lulloos myself. Or innate stupidity. It's not kesh because I've met plenty of clued up girls who cut their hair, so we can eliminate that.

I mean some of these girls are so dense that they'll actually be in a car full of leering paks (like 5 of them!), on their own - and see nothing a bit dubious about that.....

But they'd have been 'smart' enough to get into uni.....

The mind doth boggle.

It's social intelligence mixed with physiology maybe. Lacking 'theory of mind' where you can't fathom the fact that people are being utilitarian behind their niceness. Being so naive that you are oblivious to the threatening/compromise situation you are in. And this beggy beggy thing people have going on with wanting to be 'accepted'. I mean even when they are told/warned they still don't get it and attack the messenger.

clued up ?...oh you mean they put down Men but congregate at 'meat markets' such as nightclubs, bhangra gigs .... or just they have learnt at the knee to hate all pakis?

like I said before if the mother never ever had the experience of uni, freshers, Nightclubs or even in depth SIkhi etc she will never equip her daughters with adequate self-confidence to tell a guy to go soak his big head ...or give enough depth of knowledge of sikhi to counter 'dawah' trained gangs ... so in that respects I agree with Jugraj SIngh's efforts in producing counter argument vids.

You can see people's aura? (Your making it sound like some Ridhi Sidhia). But I can agree with you, people can tell who's negative or positive through some energy.

Lol no, it's not some ridhi sidhia. There are non-sikhs that can also feel people's auras and can tell what kind of personality they have just by looking at them. Misterrsingh and dallysingh101 have explained this well.

But unlike you, I wouldn't dare generalise and call Sikhism bigotted as people =/= the religion.

I quite agree. Many of the Muslims I've encountered are decent enough people.

Their religion however is backward and dangerous. The pleasant Muslims I alluded to are only the way they are because they don't actually know what's written in the Koran, or if they do, they choose not to take its rabid hysterics very seriously.

clued up ?...oh you mean they put down Men but congregate at 'meat markets' such as nightclubs, bhangra gigs .... or just they have learnt at the knee to hate all pakis?

like I said before if the mother never ever had the experience of uni, freshers, Nightclubs or even in depth SIkhi etc she will never equip her daughters with adequate self-confidence to tell a guy to go soak his big head ...or give enough depth of knowledge of sikhi to counter 'dawah' trained gangs ... so in that respects I agree with Jugraj SIngh's efforts in producing counter argument vids.

I just meant that some girls are quite aware of the nature of certain men, they aren't oblivious to how they act. Not just paks, but generally. I mean goray do this sort of pseudo-grooming themselves with ethnic girls at white dominated workplaces too, where they isolate a girl they like from other apnay and steadily move on her to get her. Or apply subtle pressure to make her stay away from other apnay. Sometimes you'd go into a workplace and the apneean would be terrified of being seen talking to an apna, and when they did, you'd see hatred in whiteys eyes. I don't know if it happens much now, but a few years ago, even some messed up apnay would be quite degrading to girls along caste lines, seeing certain apneean as nothing but 'low caste' meat for their pleasure. So it gets more complex than just paks, but that they are the number one for sleazy perversion against us right now. When I said clued up, I meant as in being aware of how these types of guys think and act. And not all girls with cut hair like all that clubbing, bhangra lark.

I think all strategies to raise awareness and increase cohesion need to be tried now, I like Jugraj's vids too. I think a rethink amongst ourselves is also in order. A bit more acceptance and a little less one-up-manship wouldn't hurt? It's strange but we are quite standoff-ish with each other?! And I'm probably no less guilty as the next person in this.

I just meant that some girls are quite aware of the nature of certain men, they aren't oblivious to how they act. Not just paks, but generally. I mean goray do this sort of pseudo-grooming themselves with ethnic girls at white dominated workplaces too, where they isolate a girl they like from other apnay and steadily move on her to get her. Or apply subtle pressure to make her stay away from other apnay. Sometimes you'd go into a workplace and the apneean would be terrified of being seen talking to an apna, and when they did, you'd see hatred in whiteys eyes. I don't know if it happens much now, but a few years ago, even some messed up apnay would be quite degrading to girls along caste lines, seeing certain apneean as nothing but 'low caste' meat for their pleasure. So it gets more complex than just paks, but that they are the number one for sleazy perversion against us right now. When I said clued up, I meant as in being aware of how these types of guys think and act. And not all girls with cut hair like all that clubbing, bhangra lark.

I think all strategies to raise awareness and increase cohesion need to be tried now, I like Jugraj's vids too. I think a rethink amongst ourselves is also in order. A bit more acceptance and a little less one-up-manship wouldn't hurt? It's strange but we are quite standoff-ish with each other?! And I', probably no less guilty as the next person in this.

it's the subject matter, not me and you . Being a mother I am always drilling in to the boys proper conduct and to be ready to step in if they see anything questionable happening and my daughter is unfortunately being made aware of the seediness of life at a tender age ...I worry for the hidden subconcious attack on our values through multiple channels ...on all our youth . The more the lads get sucked into the moral vacuum that is 'modern' living the more I see their grip on reality and truth slip . It is hard work but necessary to counter this all

it's the subject matter, not me and you . Being a mother I am always drilling in to the boys proper conduct and to be ready to step in if they see anything questionable happening and my daughter is unfortunately being made aware of the seediness of life at a tender age ...I worry for the hidden subconcious attack on our values through multiple channels ...on all our youth . The more the lads get sucked into the moral vacuum that is 'modern' living the more I see their grip on reality and truth slip . It is hard work but necessary to counter this all

I think one of the powerful forces against us (as a numerically small community) is the power of 'majority influence' - it's hard for many young people to stick out against the grain. Hell, even many adults struggle with this.

I also believe in an 'inoculation effect', where sometimes you just have to let young people see and experience certain things and contextualise it to them simultaneously, so they get inoculated against it for life. As the risk of offending, I think you can do this with boys more than girls because of obvious reasons. It's a sad fact but many men perceive females as objects that are to be used for their gratification and as a medium to attack the girl's wider community. This is reality, the sooner our people (especially girls) grasp this the better.

One positive of modern times is that the veneer of falseness of 'respectable society' is being peeled back. We are clearly seeing people who act harmless and friendly publicly can often be covering up very seedy things. I mean look at how many celebrities we grew up watching and loving have turned out to be abusers.... Saville, Rolf Harris, the list goes on.

I did a module on sexual abuse at uni (on a psychology course) years ago, and many of the things I was taught on there have only become properly contextualised now. I remember my lecturer , who was an expert in the field, telling me how pedos are very devious, and like other sociopaths able to gain trust and portray a innocuous persona to work themselves into positions of power where they can act out their urges undetected.

But on a personal level sister, I've got a very close friend, whom I knew for years before she told me about being abused by her stepfather. She's just had a daughter, and we often discuss the reality that having such experiences can naturally make one very defensive and protective. You have to be careful and conscious of not being too smothering because that can blow up in one's face too (not to say you are doing this, but just that people who've experienced abuse can (understandably behave like this).

In the end, all we can try to do is what is right - the reality is that not all things are in our hands.

Strengthening our community (not just our individual families) is a major part of this.

I superaware with m backround that my personal predjudices may colour the approach but also there are a helluva a lot of muslims, East european/russian immigrants newbies settling in the area but I do not want Isher Kaur to be too soft and open ...she's started jujitsu and I have had to talk to her about not letting people invade her personal space .

Let her see Kill Bill Volumes 1 & 2 and watch as she discovers how a ankhi warrior female behaves in times of trouble. Job done. You'll never have to worry about her safety again, lol.

Brideeye.gif