Simmi Singh Youtube Girl

genie

Point being that she claims she from Indian hindu/sikh family yet flirting and hanging out with muslim guys.

This woman is prime grooming material easy and cheap as chips for the predetory muslim males and setting a bad example to other vunerable /impressionable Indian girls. who have been brainwashed by western and bollywood movies to think its all good to go with guys outside your community cos it works out in the movies right? and movies are real life surely? idiiots.

I say who cares, only seen 2 videos n figured out " yayy I'm in love with my selfie stick". Lol pata ni ki boli jandi. Got dizzy watching it. Same MisterrSingh standard stuff. Like Facebook "today I woke, today I went bathroom then work/college. On the way I saw traffic lights and million cars, then woweeeeee I saw a cat cross the road all by itself and it smiled at me. Then I decided to update my status on my phone and OMG the battery finished, hai oyeeeeeee siapa now I can't do any more selfies, so I'm gonna have to borrow the tuteaa pajeaa purana Nokia. Day over. The end until tomorrow, to be continued with same story..but I will video the insects in the garden too " ?

I tend to see the bigger picture rather than seeing what looks at face value. The bigger picture in this case is dangers of slow and subtle normalisation and islamification.

When you allow a nazi like ideology like islam have access to your womenfolk (ie the breeding stock) then you are asking for your community to get wiped out. Islam does not allow their womenfolk breed with non-muslims but actively encourage their menfolk to breed with non-muslim women then you know what the agenda is there. It is to wipe out the non-muslim populations and faiths by depopulation of future generations. Muhammad was an evil genius he knew you have to control the females strictly like sheep so that muslim numbers will rise and rise.

Maybe the naive lot within our own community cant see the dangers until their own sisters and daughters get groomed but the warning signs have been given, the signs are there for those not blinded by liberalism atheism. Why do muslim girls in vblogging and social media promote mostly Islamic stuff? Why aren't our community girls doing this? You see It is up to our kaum to see, think and react.

We have leaders who have sold their souls and daughters to illusions of this world. So it is up to us to ensure we are the leaders who take charge shaping how our community will be in the future.

Here is this camp sounding gay looking metrosexual muslim guy called yousef grooming this very cheap and easy acne prone Indian girl simmi singh girl

I tend to see the bigger picture rather than seeing what looks at face value. The bigger picture in this case is dangers of slow and subtle normalisation and islamification.

When you allow a nazi like ideology like islam have access to your womenfolk (ie the breeding stock) then you are asking for your community to get wiped out. Islam does not allow their womenfolk breed with non-muslims but actively encourage their menfolk to breed with non-muslim women then you know what the agenda is there. It is to wipe out the non-muslim populations and faiths by depopulation of future generations. Muhammad was an evil genius he knew you have to control the females strictly like sheep so that muslim numbers will rise and rise.

Maybe the naive lot within our own community cant see the dangers until their own sisters and daughters get groomed but the warning signs have been given, the signs are there for those not blinded by liberalism atheism. Why do muslim girls in vblogging and social media promote mostly Islamic stuff? Why aren't our community girls doing this? You see It is up to our kaum to see, think and react.

We have leaders who have sold their souls and daughters to illusions of this world. So it is up to us to ensure we are the leaders who take charge shaping how our community will be in the future.

Here is this camp sounding gay looking metrosexual muslim guy called yousef grooming this very cheap and easy acne prone Indian girl simmi singh girl

they both seem like idiots, dont think theres any real grooming going on just two young athiest idiots