Simmi Singh Youtube Girl

genie

Yes. 100%.

I can actually name the city and precise hotel where Jus Reign's filthy evenings happened.

Won't go in detail, but I saw this with my own eyes.

He came to northern california for his usual show tours/video projects etc. One of the Sardar uncle (who are pretty rich and are family friends) allowed him a super good deal at his hotel and gave a big portion of one floor of his hotel to entertain Jus Reign and team. I was there myself. Met this dude and go pics etc.

Then, at night, we saw like 50 or more girls turn up--mainly from a nearby public university and few community colleges. The floor where Jus Reign was staying was 'poppin'...I myself heard giggling, laughing, and---sex noises.

I left the scene around 1am to 2am. Next morning, my buddy (sardar uncle's son) told me that hotel staff confirmed what we had guessed. There was indeed a big sex party on the hotel floor where Jus Reign and his buddies were staying. Condoms, wet sheets, empty liquor bottles were found. Girls' were seen in boys' shirts (instead of their own clothes). Saw two girls myself with boys' shirts.

Then my buddy told me that the sardar owner of the hotel (my buddy's father) called in Jus Reign and told him as it is! He said (summary)"I treated you like sons. Gave you a great deal. Made sure nothing happens to you because I thought tu apnay bandiyan da naa roshan krda aan...but this is what you do at my place?" ...Apparently Jus Reign just stayed quite and said sorry and left.

THIS is your 'jus reign'..the "Sikh" role model.

Anybody involved in the entertainment industry whether it is acting, singing, music is generally a kanjar. It's not known as kanjar industry for nothing.

This par of the course and any person that considers these guys as role models is a fool.

Guest Jacfsing2

Anybody involved in the entertainment industry whether it is acting, singing, music is generally a kanjar. It's not known as kanjar industry for nothing.

This par of the course and any person that considers these guys as role models is a fool.

I'm sure there are some GurSikhs but very less.

Same thing happens with parcharaks.

With parcharaks there's a protracted stage of denial on the part of fanboys, occasionally morphing into visible anger and recriminations, lol. Even evidence that's as clear as day is dismissed as fabrications of the level of "CIA shot Kennedy" proportions, I.E. it's all a conspiracy to undermine Sikh parchar.

closest I can think are the gatka group bir khalsa and the girl's one who's name escapes me, but even at some point they will get tainted by kusangat in that circle of 'entertainment'

p.s. Mata Sahib Kaur Gatka akarda

Exactly!

Other thing is how so many apnay get excessively excited and have such high expectations of anyone visibly Sikh in mainstream media that they inevitably end up crying and disappointed when those lofty expectations aren't met. lol

No one feel we should stop looking up to people like this in the first place and just see them as humans? huh?

We have our own version of celebrity worship where anyone with a visible Sikh identity who starts to get prominent is lionised - until their human flaws come out. Then we act sulky.

Same thing happens with parcharaks.

Exactly! The very harsh truth and reality is that as per the definition of a Sikh (in Gurbani, Rehatnamey, Hukamnamey, etc), very few people are Sikhs.

How many people who call themselves 'Sikhs' fulfill the following (and this is only one example!)...

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ
ਅਗੋ ਦੇ ਸਤ ਭਾਉ ਦਿਚੈ ਪਿਛੋ ਦੇ ਆਖਿਆ ਕੰਮਿ ਆਵੈ
ਅਧ ਵਿਚਿ ਫਿਰੈ ਮਨਮੁਖੁ ਵੇਚਾਰਾ ਗਲੀ ਕਿਉ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਵੈ
ਜਿਸੁ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਨਹੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸੁ ਕੂੜੀ ਆਵੈ ਕੂੜੀ ਜਾਵੈ
ਜੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰੇ ਮੇਰਾ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਤਾਂ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਨਦਰੀ ਆਵੈ
ਤਾ ਅਪਿਉ ਪੀਵੈ ਸਬਦੁ ਗੁਰ ਕੇਰਾ ਸਭੁ ਕਾੜਾ ਅੰਦੇਸਾ ਭਰਮੁ ਚੁਕਾਵੈ
ਸਦਾ ਅਨੰਦਿ ਰਹੈ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤੀ ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵੈ ॥੧॥
ਮਃ
ਗੁਰ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਜੋ ਸਿਖੁ ਅਖਾਏ ਸੁ ਭਲਕੇ ਉਠਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ
ਉਦਮੁ ਕਰੇ ਭਲਕੇ ਪਰਭਾਤੀ ਇਸਨਾਨੁ ਕਰੇ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸਰਿ ਨਾਵੈ
ਉਪਦੇਸਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪੁ ਜਾਪੈ ਸਭਿ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਪਾਪ ਦੋਖ ਲਹਿ ਜਾਵੈ
ਫਿਰਿ ਚੜੈ ਦਿਵਸੁ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਗਾਵੈ ਬਹਦਿਆ ਉਠਦਿਆ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ
ਜੋ ਸਾਸਿ ਗਿਰਾਸਿ ਧਿਆਏ ਮੇਰਾ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਸੋ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਵੈ
ਜਿਸ ਨੋ ਦਇਆਲੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਮੇਰਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਗੁਰੂ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਸੁਣਾਵੈ
ਜਨੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਧੂੜਿ ਮੰਗੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਕੀ ਜੋ ਆਪਿ ਜਪੈ ਅਵਰਹ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਵੈ ॥੨॥
ਪਉੜੀ
ਜੋ ਤੁਧੁ ਸਚੁ ਧਿਆਇਦੇ ਸੇ ਵਿਰਲੇ ਥੋੜੇ
ਜੋ ਮਨਿ ਚਿਤਿ ਇਕੁ ਅਰਾਧਦੇ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਬਰਕਤਿ ਖਾਹਿ ਅਸੰਖ ਕਰੋੜੇ
ਤੁਧੁਨੋ ਸਭ ਧਿਆਇਦੀ ਸੇ ਥਾਇ ਪਏ ਜੋ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਲੋੜੇ
ਜੋ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸੇਵੇ ਖਾਦੇ ਪੈਨਦੇ ਸੇ ਮੁਏ ਮਰਿ ਜੰਮੇ ਕੋੜ੍ਹੇ
ਓਇ ਹਾਜਰੁ ਮਿਠਾ ਬੋਲਦੇ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਵਿਸੁ ਕਢਹਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਘੋਲੇ
ਮਨਿ ਖੋਟੇ ਦਯਿ ਵਿਛੋੜੇ ॥੧੧॥

Some people want high numbers of Sikh population, but what they don't realise is that Sikhi was/is never about quantity, it has and always will be about quality.

There is no such thing as a non-practising Sikh.

Sikhi is all about living it moment by moment, svaas svaas.

It's the harsh truth and reality, but it is what it is. GurSikhi Maarag is sharper than a double edge sword and thinner than a single strand of hair.

With parcharaks there's a protracted stage of denial on the part of fanboys, occasionally morphing into visible anger and recriminations, lol. Even evidence that's as clear as day is dismissed as fabrications of the level of "CIA shot Kennedy" proportions, I.E. it's all a conspiracy to undermine Sikh parchar.

Exactly, we saw this recently with Ragi Balbir Singh.

It's mostly the chelas and fans of Sant-Samaj/Baba type organizations who are the worst at accepting the truth.

Don't believe this liar. He's the same Pakistani who repeatedly gets banned and recreates a new fake id pretending to be a Sikh. The undertone of his posts has been the same over the years i.e. to show Sikhs as perverts and degenerates like making up this BS story of him witnessing Jusreign having an orgy all night long. Mods need to seriously ban this guy from his IP address

Well, I live in North California and I'm familiar with pretty much every major Uni here, so please do.

City was Sacramento.

Some girls were from Davis...but majority were from American River etc.

(If u live in sacramento-folsom area, you'd know what I meant by Davis/American river etc.)

Where you from in NorCal? Bay Area?