Azad Kashmiris Fed Up With Pakistan

mrggg123

And I'm certain that the rest of Pakistan is fed up with those rapist Azad Kashmiris giving the rest of them a bad name (well, an even worse name).

That link doesn't seem to be working.

I'm not sure how it would affect Khalistan's chances. The revelation that Azad Kashmiris actually want to be part of India might embolden the Hindus and give them more confidence in their disputes against those who don't wish to be part of India any longer, such as a large section of the Sikh nation.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/politics/videos-of-pakistani-brutality-in-pok-an-eye-opener-for-the-entire-world-says-centre-gets-support-from-opposition-1124330.html

whats your views on this?

what would happen if india took this land back? would this affect our chances of khalistan?

lol, Azad Kashmiris "want" to be part of india? Are we fcuking joking here? There's nothing more to the video than typical indian media propaganda against Pakistan (Propaganda game keep going between enemy states).

I bet Azad Kashmiris will die before they join a majority Hindu nation.

And india can't take Azad Kashmir. Its a military impossibility. Pakistan Military's 1st corp (one of the most powerful corp in entire subcontinent) sits at tactical heights compared to indian military's positions in Kashmir sector. In Kashmir sector, Pakistan has always severely damaged india militarily. Therefore, it suits India to fight in Pakistan's underbelly (Punjab and Sindh)..since terrain there is favorable to massive forces and this is where India enjoys advantage since she has a much bigger military than Pakistan's.

We can see this pattern in 65 conflict--where Pakistan Army started the conflict in Kashmir (because they want to fight there) but India invaded Lahore and started the conflict along Punjab boundary.

Btw, its funny...technically, Pakistan Army is the largest Punjabi Army of history. 300,0000 to 400,000 soldiers/offices of Pak Army are ethnic Pujabis--with most commanding generals being Punjabi as well.

Interesting

lol, Azad Kashmiris "want" to be part of india? Are we fcuking joking here? There's nothing more to the video than typical indian media propaganda against Pakistan (Propaganda game keep going between enemy states).

I bet Azad Kashmiris will die before they join a majority Hindu nation.

And india can't take Azad Kashmir. Its a military impossibility. Pakistan Military's 1st corp (one of the most powerful corp in entire subcontinent) sits at tactical heights compared to indian military's positions in Kashmir sector. In Kashmir sector, Pakistan has always severely damaged india militarily. Therefore, it suits India to fight in Pakistan's underbelly (Punjab and Sindh)..since terrain there is favorable to massive forces and this is where India enjoys advantage since she has a much bigger military than Pakistan's.

We can see this pattern in 65 conflict--where Pakistan Army started the conflict in Kashmir (because they want to fight there) but India invaded Lahore and started the conflict along Punjab boundary.

Btw, its funny...technically, Pakistan Army is the largest Punjabi Army of history. 300,0000 to 400,000 soldiers/offices of Pak Army are ethnic Pujabis--with most commanding generals being Punjabi as well.

Interesting

so you think the video was doctored? could there not be a few who may see that india is doing far better than pakistan in nearly every field and therefore may want to join? But yeh you are right this doesnt seem authnethic

so you think the video was doctored? could there not be a few who may see that india is doing far better than pakistan in nearly every field and therefore may want to join? But yeh you are right this doesnt seem authnethic

Video was 'presented' in a doctored way.

You do know that there are still 'communist' parties/organizations in the U.S, right? What if I post video of a communist org of U.S and name it as "Americans fed up with capitalism. Want to join communism?" ...Lol, how true would that be?

You get my point?

And no Azad Kashmiri would want to live under Hindu rule. Muslims aren't that kind of breed. Don't we all know that? Why would Azad Kashmir want to join with india? Just think...

Iran is doing much better than india...you think Sunni Pakis would like to live under Shia mullah rule just cuz Iran is doing better? lol

PS, india and Pakistan are not universe apart. Both are similar nations with similar problems, similar GDP per capita, and so on. To be frank, both are shitty. I don't know what makes you think that India is doing 'much better' to Pak. May be you drank too much of "shinning india" cool aid?

When it comes to GDP per capita, infrastructure, Urbanization, security, poverty, and so on---India and Pakistan are very similar.

LOL no dont worry singh, i dont doubt ur credentials, its this "RYK", who i reckon yet anotha reincarnation of an obsessive sullahh who just cant keep himself away from our forum n dharam.

Only one's obsessive are losers like you. Get a life and stop being so frustrated.

Anybody that presents something that doesn't fully fit with your way of thinking "Oh you a sullah. you pro-hindu. you anti-Sikh"...

Are you a little kid of 16 years old?

What is your educational background? I'm not kidding, I actually want to know.