Man Accused Of Cow Slaughter Stoned To Death!

shastarSingh

I can guarantee you that the recently formed Al-Qaeda of India (and other organisations in that part of the world) will have taken note of this horrible event, and will use it to fuel any potential retribution against Indians. These idiotic, backwards Hindu villagers have committed a grave mistake that might have far-reaching consequences.

I can guarantee you that the recently formed Al-Qaeda of India (and other organisations in that part of the world) will have taken note of this horrible event, and will use it to fuel any potential retribution against Indians. These idiotic, backwards Hindu villagers have committed a grave mistake that might have far-reaching consequences.

Yes, thats right. Hatred breeds Hatred.

Not just Al-Qaeda, even ISIS is getting active in Indian Sub Continent and has India at its radar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/world/asia/-isis-bangladesh-cesare-tavella.html?_r=0

ISIS Says It Killed Italian Aid Worker in Bangladesh

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/rapid-increase-of-isis-activities-in-indias-neighbourhood/articleshow/49158341.cms

Rapid increase of ISIS activities in India's neighbourhood

Has anyone seen the condition of Cows on Indian roads eating garbage ?

This is how they treat their Gauu-maata(mother cow).

Everything about them is just so weirdly duplicitous. They revere elephants and monkeys as creatures favoured by their Gods, and yet they have no qualms about killing them when these animals become an inconvenience. They can be worshipping their 'mother' Ganga one minute, then filling her up with their coke cans and faeces the next.

I hope that ISIS and RSS have a set to and negate each other , adharmi lok ...one and all

RSS are hit-and-run, small-scale non entities. ISIS are lethal. Although, to make inroads into Indian territory they wouldn't be able to walk in unchecked. Terror through bombings or mass shootings would be the first course of action. But, as always, it'll be the harmless man on the street who'll get caught in the crossfire.

Has anyone seen the condition of Cows on Indian roads eating garbage ?

This is how they treat their Gauu-maata(mother cow).

The last time i went to India many moons ago i saw an absolutely beautiful cow at the side of a busy road. Its coat was brilliant white and it was quite majestic in appearance, i.ee it wasn't weedy or malnourished. But the poor creature was nosing around in a rubbish heap, and each leg up to its knees was caked in shite. It was a sad thing to see. I imagine that would cause some issues for its skin if not removed.

Isis terrorist threatens to avenge lynching of Muslim man over 'beef eating' rumour

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/isis-militant-threatens-avenge-lynching-muslim-man-over-beef-eating-648912

Sheikh posted another tweet saying that the Isis will avenge the alleged violence on Muslims in various parts of the country. "A message to INDIAN muslims We love you all,even if you hates us . Soon IS will take the revenge of Gujrat,kashmir,Muzaffarnagar..," the post says.

RSS are hit-and-run, small-scale non entities. ISIS are lethal. Although, to make inroads into Indian territory they wouldn't be able to walk in unchecked. Terror through bombings or mass shootings would be the first course of action. But, as always, it'll be the harmless man on the street who'll get caught in the crossfire.

The last time i went to India many moons ago i saw an absolutely beautiful cow at the side of a busy road. Its coat was brilliant white and it was quite majestic in appearance, i.ee it wasn't weedy or malnourished. But the poor creature was nosing around in a rubbish heap, and each leg up to its knees was caked in shite. It was a sad thing to see. I imagine that would cause some issues for its skin if not removed.

It won't bother India in the least if ISIL attack in India. There already been bombing, riots, 26/11 etc because they have been facing Islamic onslaughts for years. What is one more Islamic group going to do that already hasn't be done.

There is no value of life in India. They will cry and winge a bit about the incompetency of their government for a few weeks and then go back to normal as if nothing has happened. That is until the next attack happens.

So gross that he killed a cow.

Some say it was lamb/goat meat in his fridge and not beef.

And it's interesting how you're singling him out...what about the millions of other people in this world?

What about India being a top exporter of beef? Is that not pure hypocrisy?

If you're saying 'gross' in relation to man who was brutally killed and his family and home brutally attacked.....then I'd like to see what you would say for the bigger picture.

It's not just him I am talking about.. anyone eating meat is equally as bad, but no other incidents showed up here for me to call gross. Yeah, I think that is wrong that they are exporting beef, pretty gross of India to do that. Honestly I have no daya for people who eat meat (unless they stop), but I wouldn't do anything to them either.

Thanks for the clarification!

Wow that really came close to the take away message for humanity.... 'so gross he killed a cow'

I wonder how a real mother (the one without 4 legs) feels about the mom=cow rationale stated below.

Here's what i get from the reasoning below. Plants aren't considered sentient so it's ok to eat them.Same goes for these mobs. Therefore these mobs are considered plants and we should cook and eat them as its seen as nutritious?

Time to stone soy almond and rice eaters? That is to honor soy Maa who gives us soy milk, almond Maa who gives us almond milk and rice maa who gives us rice milk.

StarStriker ji, it is seen as whichever thing you consume milk from is considered your mother, so it is seen to be cannibalism to eat beef if you drink cow milk. Same goes towards any other animal that you may drink milk from. It is better to just stay vegetarian/vegan.