Uk And Saudi Arabia 'in Secret Deal' Over Human Rights Council Place

Cisco_Singh

There is a mass inferiority complex going on. Started at annexation and continues to this day.

one thing i dont get it is what happened to those dads and grandads who fought the skinheads back in the days. These are the same dads and grandads who dont mind their son or daughter marrying a non sikh now?

compare this with pakis and bengalis who remember the skinheads even til this day and hold that grudge.

one thing i dont get it is what happened to those dads and grandads who fought the skinheads back in the days. These are the same dads and grandads who dont mind their son or daughter marrying a non sikh now?

compare this with pakis and bengalis who remember the skinheads even til this day and hold that grudge.

When you talk to oldies (the generation above mine) they just shrug it off as some wayward goray. They are generally too dumb to realise that it was actually a carefully planned strategy by an increasingly popular rightwing group at the time (the NF) who later morphed into the BNP. A lot of Sikh Panjabis are mostly pendus with simple minds. Goray learned during colonisation that you can treat them really bad and then suddenly sweet them up and they quickly forget. lol

Plus remember, the real violence (stabbings, beatings axings) against racist goray was done by the second generation not the first, at least in East London.

Then there is the fact that most apnay are economically reliant on goray. Sullay do a lot more wheeling and dealing than us, where goray aren't involved. Legit and otherwise. There is a strong Muslim economy here with food shops, halal butchers, barbers, restaurants, minicabs etc. etc. Plus the drug trade. And evidently pimping too....

I saw with my own eyes the clamp down sullay did on Pak girls going wayward in the late 80s/early 90s. Within a few years they had pretty much stopped them mixing with non-sullay and stopped them going to bhangra gigs en masse. They would slap the girls up, on the street if need be. No camera phones back then, and people didn't generally run to the police anyway.

I think our lot can't be bothered with dealing with the stress of telling a daughter who thinks she knows it all, who to marry. Apneean are very stubborn like that.

When you talk to oldies (the generation above mine) they just shrug it off as some wayward goray. They are generally too dumb to realise that it was actually a carefully planned strategy by an increasingly popular rightwing group at the time (the NF) who later morphed into the BNP. A lot of Sikh Panjabis are mostly pendus with simple minds. Goray learned during colonisation that you can treat them really bad and then suddenly sweet them up and they quickly forget. lol

Plus remember, the real violence (stabbings, beatings axings) against racist goray was done by the second generation not the first, at least in East London.

Then there is the fact that most apnay are economically reliant on goray. Sullay do a lot more wheeling and dealing than us, where goray aren't involved. Legit and otherwise. There is a strong Muslim economy here with food shops, halal butchers, barbers, restaurants, minicabs etc. etc. Plus the drug trade. And evidently pimping too....

I saw with my own eyes the clamp down sullay did on Pak girls going wayward in the late 80s/early 90s. Within a few years they had pretty much stopped them mixing with non-sullay and stopped them going to bhangra gigs en masse. They would slap the girls up, on the street if need be. No camera phones back then, and people didn't generally run to the police anyway.

I think our lot can't be bothered with dealing with the stress of telling a daughter who thinks she knows it all, who to marry. Apneean are very stubborn like that.

ahh ok yeh your more knowledgeable than me about this. I know theres still a couple of old timers lurking around southall but most are sharabi or dead now. And yeh apnean always using the if boys can do it so can i excuse. You will never see paki gals doing this as they got respect and know their religion is everything. Shame about the paki girls tho would have been good to see few of them marry apneh, never too late tho lol

ahh ok yeh your more knowledgeable than me about this. I know theres still a couple of old timers lurking around southall but most are sharabi or dead now. And yeh apnean always using the if boys can do it so can i excuse. You will never see paki gals doing this as they got respect and know their religion is everything. Shame about the paki girls tho would have been good to see few of them marry apneh, never too late tho lol

If I had to guess, I'd say its more about fear that they'll be honor killed lol.

The imperialists imasculated the menfolk so that they could overpower and rule over them without any questions asked.

Not at all true in the case of Sikhs. Our ancestors were held up as the fullest realisation of manhood in the whole of Hindustan, according to the martial race theory. The British definitely emasculated the people of Bengal (perpetuating stereotypes about effeminate and slight-framed 'babbus') so that they could rule over them, but Sikh compliance was secured by massaging the collective ego of the Sikh people. The Brits arrived at the conclusion which the Sikhs of the time had believed about themselves all along - that they were superior to other Indians. And now, here was the 'proof', in that clever white man's book.

Not at all true in the case of Sikhs. Our ancestors were held up as the fullest realisation of manhood in the whole of Hindustan, according to the martial race theory. The British definitely emasculated the people of Bengal (perpetuating stereotypes about effeminate and slight-framed 'babbus') so that they could rule over them, but Sikh compliance was secured by massaging the collective ego of the Sikh people. The Brits arrived at the conclusion which the Sikhs of the time had believed about themselves all along - that they were superior to other Indians. And now, here was the 'proof', in that clever white man's book.

Sikhs (like proper mugs) only look at the martial race theory partially, when they look at it in its entirety the 'best' so-called martial races are also classified as people who were docile to authority in that they take orders without challenging them. The martial race is a stroke of political manipulation - if anyone should have been at the top it would have been Pathaans. But they were too freely spirited for the Brits.

Maybe if Bengalis had crawled up whitey's rear end like many of our lot did, they'd probably be rewarded with a position much higher up the martial race list?

first thing Angrez did was seperate us from Dasam Bani by getting their brahmin spies to put doubts around it's value ....if we promoted dasam Bani in all the Gurdwarey and it's understanding people will realise Pita ji says I made you to be free , not under anyone else. Haven't you noticed how committee's start interfering with katha vaachaks and kirtaniyas who sing , speak , explain dasam bani ...it is almost like their lives dependent on keeping us away from that ?

first thing Angrez did was seperate us from Dasam Bani by getting their brahmin spies to put doubts around it's value ....if we promoted dasam Bani in all the Gurdwarey and it's understanding people will realise Pita ji says I made you to be free , not under anyone else. Haven't you noticed how committee's start interfering with katha vaachaks and kirtaniyas who sing , speak , explain dasam bani ...it is almost like their lives dependent on keeping us away from that ?

Yeah, this is a really interesting topic. They slowly but surely alienated us from texts that explored rajniti not only in the Dasam Granth but also other works like Prem Sumarag. Part of the strategy to do this was to put it in our minds that these are 'hindoofied' texts. By the time they finished with us our own people were dis-acknowledging their own texts because they had the idea that these were related to the effeminate Hindoo.

Even to this day, people use these same arguments against DG i.e. they contain translations of Hindu texts, they are salacious (with Charitrio Pakyaan) etc. etc.

They simultaneously pushed for a ruralisation of Sikhs because they made loads of money from agriculture, and Sikhs went to the extreme of singing and dancing about farming instead of exploring power and more sophisticated pursuits. A glaring example is how they really pushed the point that Baba Nanak did some farming in the latter days of his life went they settled at Kartarpur, you don't see this point amplified like it was under the Brits in pre-annexation literature. The ploy was obvious, encourage Sikhs to settle for agricultural pursuits (which goray profited from immensely) and joining the imperial army to fight for white man causes; but thank God, not everyone was mugged off and some people saw through what was going on.

ghadar-party-amritsar.jpg?w=800&h=513

Okay, I don't think we need to try posting reams of incidents here now. People probably getting the idea. I think with the advent of the internet, more and more people can access accounts/perspectives that are outside of the traditional mainstream (i.e. white man and his lies) if they want to. Which is positive.

We'll always get some sell outs who'll jump on whiteys wagon for their own advantages, but I think more and more people will wake up to the truth over generations.

I mean I remember only a few years ago on this very site, you'd get umpteen numptys singing the praises of colonialism because their unpaarh, unskilled grandpa got a job out of it.... but people are a little less forthcoming with their sycophancy these days. So the point is getting through.

Back to the OP, we can see that goray are still two face, duplicitous snakes with how they cry about human rights elsewhere but go selectively blind about the same things when it suits them (i.e. with Saudis), because they want their business and oil.