Oh Dear Oh Dear Behsharam Buddi

StarStriker

Thats no excuse for running off with a muslim. Theres nothing wrong with having a occasional drink aslong as its not excessive. Whats wrong with that. Muslims smoke drugs like know tomorrow. so girls are happy to be with a crack addict muslim but when it comes to alcohol thats a big non no.

Theres nothing wrong with a person having a drink after a hard days work with a meal. At least that shouldnt make the kids think I wanna leave the Punjabi community.

Since when were Punjabi Sikhs boring? From my experience muslims are the most boring people. where their only pass time is huffing and puffing over a smoke pipe.

Im very sure that was not what was meant.

There really isn't much more to discuss or add here. An apni married a Muslim. She's now not only locked up in jail but she's also got no eyebrows so had to draw cartoon ones on with a pencil. Justice complete.

Jagsaw come on, no need to go on about her eye brows n pencil, mate u gotta DRAW THE LINE somewhere... And she did, right above her eyes.

Meanwhile...

http://www.dailymail...rived-food.html

logo_mol.gif

Housemaid has her hand chopped off by female Saudi Arabian employer after complaining to authorities she had been tortured and deprived of food

• Kasturi Munirathinam was working as a cleaner in Saudi city of Riyadh
  • Her arm was cut off, allegedly by her employer after she tried to escape
  • Indian cleaner claims she had been tortured and deprived of food

By Tom Wyke for MailOnline

Published: 09:39, 9 October 2015 | Updated: 15:23, 9 October 2015

3.7k shares

View comments

An Indian housemaid had her hand hacked off allegedly by her female employer in Saudi Arabia and has complained she has been tortured whilst working in Riyadh.

Kasturi Munirathinam, originally from the south Indian city of Chennai, had been earning £150 a month while working as a cleaner for a household in the Saudi capital.

Since she started working in Riyadh, she said she had been tortured and deliberately deprived of food by her employers.

Scroll down for video

2D39B46A00000578-3266059-image-a-1_14443
+3

Kasturi Munirathinam, originally from the south Indian city of Chennai, had been earning £150 a month while working a cleaner for a household in the Saudi capital.

Her family said that when Ms Munirathinam tried to escape, her employer decided to punish her and cut off her hand.

'When she tried to escape harassment and torture, her right hand was chopped off by the woman employer. She fell down and sustained serious spinal injuries,' her sister, S Vijayakumari, told the Press Trust of India.

Share this article

'The incident happened after… she complained about torture and non-payment of wages by her employer.' she said.

Ms Munirathinam was taken to hospital in Riyadh and her condition has now reportedly stabilised.

A video has emerged on social media, allegedly showing the moments after Ms Munirathinam was attacked.

2D39F55500000578-3266059-image-a-9_14443

Since she started working for Riyadh, Kasturi Munirathinam alleged she had been tortured and deliberately deprived of food by her employers

2D39F57B00000578-3266059-image-a-10_1444

Ms Munirathinam was taken to hospital in Riyadh and her condition has now reportedly stabilised

'I pleaded with the lady not to harm me but she kicked me, punched me and cut off my arm. I want to go back home. Please help me,' she says in the video according to the Times of India.

'Kasturi's employer was angered after she apprised local officials about the harassment she was facing there, she was not even provided food,' her sister S Vijayakumari told the Press Trust of India news agency.

'When she tried to escape the harassment and torture, her right hand was chopped off by the woman employer. She fell down and sustained serious spinal injuries,' she said.

Sushma Swaraj, India's minister for internal affairs, tweeted about the woman's plight in Saudi Arabia.

'Chopping of hand of Indian lady - We are very much disturbed over the brutal manner in which Indian lady has been treated in Saudi Arabia,' she wrote.

It is thought Ms Munirathinam sought work in Saudi Arabia to help earn money for her husband and four children in India.

Indian foreign ministry spokesperson Vikas Swarup has spoken out against the attack on the Indian woman, telling the Indian Express that India had launched an investigation into the attack and will 'continue to seek justice for the victim'.

'Our embassy in Riyadh has taken up the matter with the Saudi Foreign Office and asked for strict action in the matter and severe punishment for the sponsor,' he said.

He said a case of attempted murder should be lodged against the sponsor 'so that he is punished, if found guilty as per law.'

And thus concludes today's lesson by Jeevan in 'How to kill, stone cold dead, multiple threads by posting the same, only slightly interesting but not at all relevant thing on all of them'

In tomorrow's lesson, Jeevan will be teaching us how to make Fires on a cold winter's night bigger and better by pouring water over them.

And thus concludes today's lesson by Jeevan in 'How to kill, stone cold dead, multiple threads by posting the same, only slightly interesting but not at all relevant thing on all of them'

In tomorrow's lesson, Jeevan will be teaching us how to make Fires on a cold winter's night bigger and better by pouring water over them.

Dear JagsawSingh,

A great put down, cutting with a great sense of humour, I take your comments on board ;-)I also hoping in the true Spirit of Sikhi you bear no malice toward a fellow Sikh?

The point I was trying to get across we outside of Islam are seen as Infidels and not even considered worthy of citizens, hence the Dhimmi status and the way this plays out in the world is with the Indian maid now with life changing injuries. So why would someone like Kulwinder swap Sikhi for Islam, she has given up her freedoms both in spiritual terms and now physical by being in prison? What are the girls parents, siblings, extended family & friends thinking at this point in time? When she is out of prison she will need to earn an income. With a criminal record for smuggling Class A drugs of a substantial sum her future is bleak to say the least on all fronts!