Takht Keshgarh Sahib Jathedar Giani Mal Singh Attacked

SinghStation

http://singhstation.net/2015/10/takht-keshgarh-sahib-jathedar-giani-mal-singh-attacked/

Takht Sri Keshgarh Sahib Jathedar Giani Mal Singh was attacked by a Nihang at Anandpur Sahib on Tuesday.

According to sources, the Jathedar, who was attacked by a sharp-edged weapon, is safe and sound.

The motive of the attack was not known yet. Nihang Singh has been taken in custody by the police.

Further details are awaited.

Check out our website for any updates

GIANI MAL SINGH LIES AND

STAGES DRAMA OVER DROPPING

CHARGES AGAINST ATTACKER

Takht Sri Keshgarh Sahib Jathedar Giani Mal

Singh has proved to be a liar and drama actor

after his false claims of dropping charges of a

man who attacked him.

Nihung Singh in the circle is being reported as

Joga Singh who attacked Giani Mal Singh

The truth is that the police and SGPC task force

beat the attacker named Joga Singh brutal

causing him to be unconscious outside of Mal

Singh’s home. Therefore, Joga Singh wasn’t in

the physical position to be brought to court. The

drama was enacted by Giani Mal Singh and the

police because if the man dies than the blame

would’ve been on the police. Also, the media

would’ve circulated the images of the dire

physical condition of the attacker leading to

embarrassment of Giani Mal Singh. The clever

drama by Giani Mal Singh was nothing but

fabrication.

Giani Mal Singh’s lies are now exposed and he’s

stepped to a very low level. The condition of the

attacker is being reported to be very critical.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/giani-mal-singh-lies-and-stages-drama-over-dropping-charges-against-attacker/

I like jathedar mal Singh. I met him and he is one of the nicest people I met in india.

This jathadar is a fraud and liar. He had the Singh who attacked him dragged to his kothi from where he was beaten to a pulp by his police bodyguards. He was beaten up so ruthlessly that he remained unconscious for over 24 hours. This whole natak of supposedly forgiving his attacker has been fully exposed on social media.

The Singh who attacked him is a devout Singh who is an akhand paathi and always stays in Bana. People who know him say he always has Bani on his lips. He like the whole Panth was hurt that the Jathadars had forgiven sauda saadh.

I like jathedar mal Singh. I met him and he is one of the nicest people I met in india.

How did they get the info that joga Singh is badly beat? Just because one source has claimed something doesn't mean it's right. Can somebody get an interview with joga Singh?

LOL, for many years now you like to align with the most fakest people and defend them........ such as some fake SikhSangat forum users, Dhumma, Balbir Ragi, now this...

And on the other hand you do ninda of Dhan Guru Piarey.

You need some serious help......