Takht Keshgarh Sahib Jathedar Giani Mal Singh Attacked

SinghStation

LOL, for many years now you like to align with the most fakest people and defend them........ such as some fake SikhSangat forum users, Dhumma, Balbir Ragi, now this...

And on the other hand you do ninda of Dhan Guru Piarey.

You need some serious help......

I am asking for some proof. I can say that I went to india and the police beat me but would it be the truth unless I show some proof? Where did I do nindia of anybody?

Just because somebody said bhai joga Singh nihang was in critical condition doesn't mean it is true. People also said dhumma was with the sgpc on this issue but he said in a audio recording that he is with the panth. Until all sides come and throw in the proof until then we cannot come to a conclusion.

LOL, for many years now you like to align with the most fakest people and defend them........ such as some fake SikhSangat forum users, Dhumma, Balbir Ragi, now this...

And on the other hand you do ninda of Dhan Guru Piarey.

You need some serious help......

Also have you ever met jathedar mal Singh in your life? This is a real question.

I am asking for some proof. I can say that I went to india and the police beat me but would it be the truth unless I show some proof? Where did I do nindia of anybody?

Just because somebody said bhai joga Singh nihang was in critical condition doesn't mean it is true. People also said dhumma was with the sgpc on this issue but he said in a audio recording that he is with the panth. Until all sides come and throw in the proof until then we cannot come to a conclusion.

Also have you ever met jathedar mal Singh in your life? This is a real question.

Dhumma is 100% with Badal bro, that's not even a question.

And no I have not met him, but I liked him for the most part up till now. But like almost everyone else, he has no guts to standup for the Panth. And if this story is true, then for sure he's a sell-out like almost everyone else.

Dhumma is 100% with Badal bro, that's not even a question.

And no I have not met him, but I liked him for the most part up till now. But like almost everyone else, he has no guts to standup for the Panth. And if this story is true, then for sure he's a sell-out like almost everyone else.

and until the truth comes out why do nindia of somebody like jathedar mal Singh. If he did allow the beatings then he should resign but you know how indians like to smear influential people.

If you believe everything you read then read this.

"When the jathedar was coming out of the office, Joga Singh tried to tell him about the harassment by the SGPC staff. However, the jathedar failed to notice him in the crowd and went away. Then, in a fit of rage, Joga Singh attacked the jathedar with a kirpan, the SSP added."

So he did not attack cause of the saucha sauda thing.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/family-of-joga-singh-assailant-of-jathedar-mal-singh-speaks-out/

URGENT Breaking News

Bhai Joga Singh Nihang and his father have been arrested by Punjab Police

Bhai Joga Singh the young Nihang Singh who attacked Giani Mal Singh, Jathedar of Sri Kesgarh Sahib has been arrested along with his father in the past few hours.

This is totally unacceptable as Bhai Joga Singh Nihang was illegally tortured by the SGPC task force and then by the Police in two separate Police Stations.

Giani Mal Singh openly stated that he would not be pressing charges against Bhai Joga Singh Nihang so this disturbing news coming out of Punjab is very concerning to the Sikh diaspora.

It is even more disturbing that his father is now been illegally detained by Punjab Police.

This comes following the recent media coverage of Bhai Sahib saying he is in Chardi Kala after being tortured.

Please pray to Maharaj to keep Bhai Joga Singh and his parivaar in Chardi Kala

https://www.facebook.com/426401160878711/photos/a.432080230310804.1073741828.426401160878711/440822036103290/?type=3&fref=nf&pnref=story

and until the truth comes out why do nindia of somebody like jathedar mal Singh. If he did allow the beatings then he should resign but you know how indians like to smear influential people.

Look at the video above. Mal Singh is liar and a fake. He had Nihang Joga Singh beaten then his son did the same then his police men gave him further beating.